View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 12:02 PM

So the hunter has chosen a course of action, trying to set a trap. Holding me tight against him and doing a pretty thorough bump and grind. But I can play this game .... and enjoy every moment of it .... The feel of his excitment is exciting. I lean in and rub my forehead against his neck, breathe the scent of him in deeply and remind myself to keep my head about me. I want him to win in the end, but not until he knows that I am a force to be reconned with in and of myself!

I look up, just in time to see him doing that "comehither" look to another party guest, I wonder if its just one more step in the trap he is setting, or if he's just being male .... thinking I'm likely to share my experience. She catches his message and comes to dance with us. He moves to have her come against him, but I see the way she is watching me and know that part of what she has come over for is an attraction to me, maybe the untamed manner that is so much a part of me I never think much about it?!?

I catch her eye and pull her up to my side, shifting so she is in front. Coach has to let go of me to accomplish this move and when he does, I slap his butt and walk to the bar, leaving the two of them dancing. Is the challenge enough to keep the hunter working on another trap... if so, i know it will likely be a bit more subtle......