View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 09:34 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Never turning down a sexy woman, I willing go with Summer. Watching her being striped down and then painted raises my desires for her greatly. As the lights go out, I see that she is glowing and wonder what will happen next. As her glowing body slides down mine and then takes my cock into her mouth, I don't care anymore. Her mouth feels extraordinary and makes me completely hard and full of desire for more. Then she slides up and climbs on top if my raging cock. Her tight, wet pussy feels so nice on my cock.

My hips buck up and try to get even deeper into her gorgeous body. The thought that the Umpa Lumpa is watching and recording flies out of my head as pleasure takes hold. I grab Summer's hips to pull her harder onto me. She moans out as my cock gets deeper into her tight pussy. Her voice sends shivers through my body as I push harder up into her.

Then my hands glide up her glowing form and take a breast into each hand. I massage her breast until I get to her hard, tight nipples. I take a nipple into each hand and then gently pull on her nipples. Then it gets too much for me and I wrap my arms around her glowing form and lift her up so that we can change positions.