View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Wandering in from the garden where I have enjoyed myself by spooking a demoness I head for the Hot Tub I had noticed earlier. Having shed my clothing, except for the highwayman's mask, I step down into the teeming waters of the jacuzzi. The warmth rises as I lower myself to sit on the shelf that runs around the side. I relax and let the bubbles work their magic on my fatigued body, I can feel the aches and pains of contact sport easing with each passing moment. Unwinding even further my legs start to float as I give in to the flow, I close my eyes and drift. At first it is just a feeling, then I know that someone is close, watching. Through half closed lids I can make her out, still like a statue gazing at where I am lying. My body is almost horizontal in the foam, my hips bobbing up and down, penis appearing occasionally above the surface of the water. I decide to tease her and let one of my hands glide down to my abdomen, letting it gently rub the top of my thighs before starting to stroke along the underside of my cock.. Before long I am fully erect, the shaft laying hard along my stomach, I arch my back lifting my hips clear of the water, gripping the base of my member and sliding my fingers slowly towards the tip, dragging the skin up to cover the plum coloured end. Then sliding back down to the base, letting the water be the lubricant, I deliberately let out a long low moan of contentment.
"Are you just going to stand there all night?" I open my eyes wide and grin wickedly at her. "Or are you going to get in here before this hard on wears off?"

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul