Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 05:47 PM

I see it in your eyes .,,,, either your woman doesn't have toys, or you don't get to see her use them, because the way my toys work seems to hold you fascinated for the moment ...

My nipples are throbbing from that second tug you gave on the pearls, the nooses are tight and it feels soooooo wonderful! I can hardly wait until you feel brave enough to reach and pull them again. I could do it myself, but want to see the look in your eyes as my body reacts to the tug, maybe even more than one. My eyes close with the heat of the thought!

I slip the rabbit between my pussy lips anduse the juices from our just finished encounter to lubricate my little friend before placing it at my opening and slowly working it in until the clit tickler stops further progress -- it rests on top of my still engourged clit.

"In the nightstand drawer ....... pull out that little black box thingy, please" The feeling of fullnss is nice, but I'm hoping you'll enjoy the opportunity I'm about to give you.

My request seems to take a moment to sink in, but you finally reach into the drawer and find the box I asled you to get out, you start to hand it to me but I shake my head and instead reach up o stroke you face slowly and softly .... "Ummmm, the box .... uhhhh it's kind of remote control .... ummm just push the button when you want me to feel it, there are a few levels, the farther you push it, the stronger it vibrates."

I pull your face closer, lick my lips slowly, in a very practices and sensual manner and leave my lips slightly open as I look at your lips and then your eyes and then your lips again .... You wait until I lick my lips a second time before putting me out of my misery and kissing me .... Your tongue comes full into my mouth and just as it does I feel the first light vibrations of my little pink friend inside me and against my clit ..... you deepen the kiss even more and I feel you work the button through all the way to full throttle.

I am on the verge of almost instant orgasm already when you release my lips and look me deep in the eyes before pulling down hard on the pearls.

Oh my!!!!! my body arches hard above you and I write... almost at orgasm when you turn the vibrations off. I look at you with pleading eyes, you smile and lean to suck in one of my nipples ... so very hard and erect and THROBBING! you torture me with the sucking and razing your teeth against the super sensitive nipple and then I feel the lowest vibraitions start again.

You seem to really be enjoying my toys!