View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 08:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
As I exit the house and step out onto the deck. I spot a collision and rush to help the wench as she begins to explode from her costume, her bosom spilling out over the edges of her cumberbund......the Highwayman being the gentlman that his is of course offers to help push it back in for her "No thanks" I tell him as I show the wench the way to the restroom and offer to help her get trussed back into her sexy, voluptuous costume. The wench seems to have matters under control so I pop my head in to check on Spidey who seems to be enjoying his solitude. As I come out I stop to introduce the busty wench to the dark brooding Vampyre knowing how much he would enjoy such a tasty morsel.
I quickly head back outside to follow that naughty highway man.....
I see him strolling further out into the darkness beyond the party and knowing that he can be up to no good I decide to follow him. I don't make it very far before I realize I have lost his trail. That is when I suddenly feel a presence behind me. The highwayman gains speed quickly and before I know it I can feel something hard pressed against my back side and a sexy voice whispers through my hair into my ear..." Don't make a sound and you won't be harmed" but somehow I'm not nearly as frightened as I am intrigued...... I turn to face this greeneyed stranger but by the time I make a full rotation he has vanished into the darkness.
Stunned by the intensity of our brief contact I head back towards the party stopping by the bar for another mudslide on my way to see if mudslides taste better when lapped off the belly of a studly superhero.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas