Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 06:31 PM

I blush, sure I have a couple of toys, but I've never performed with them for an audience .... but it is an unusual night and I seem to have set my normal reserved self to the side .... I think I might even be able to get into this game.

I smile at you, slide my upper body across yours and rub my chest against yours, and then move even farther across you to reach into the drawer of my nightstand. I pull out the "rabbit" vibaor, it's a silly pink color and has what is called a clit tickler, or something like that. I just put new batteries in after the last use.

I also pull out the nipple noose things with a string of pearls in between, the nooses are easy to put on since my nipples still stand erect, I slip them on, then take your hand and hook your index finger over the pearls and pull down, tightening the nooses ... I arch my back at the immediate feeling that fills me with the increased pressure. You smile and tug a bit more on your own, enjoying the excitement of it.

I look deep into your eyes as I crawl back across your body to lay on the side of you again.. "Do you want to watch as I work my little friend here, ... or do you want to work it into me yourself? ...