View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 10:19 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Outside on the deck by the bar we find the sheik smiling like a Cheshire cat knowing that song would draw both the pussy cat and Lilith to him (most likely to kick his ass). Lilith and Summer just grin and begin to bump and grind against the sheik both making contact with his hardening cock and his tight ass as often as possible. Soon enough Lilith leaves the sheik with his pussy and heads back to the bedroom to check in on her victim.
To her delight she finds Spidey cuffed precariously to the bedpost......"Naughty, naughty superhero...How are you supposed to save the day if you can't even save yourself?"
"I'm not sure I want to be saved" he replies.
"What you want is irrelevant" Lilith whispers with a wink as she takes the handle of the whip and slowly drags it down the middle of his chest til she reaches the bulge in his suit, where she delicately traces the outline of his steadily growing cock. Lilith crawls, straddling his lean torso, bends over, now resting on all fours. "Go fish" she hisses as she offers SpideyMan her cleavage and his opportunity for freedom.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas