View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 08:56 AM
~figment of imagination~

Getting back into the shower for a quick rinse I hear a knock at the bathroom door. I look at my Vampyre gentleman and he shrugs his shoulders. Realizing it isn't him I grab a towel and open the door. "Summer," says this gorgeous creature with her black hooded latex Cat costume on. "Yes" closing the door behind me leaving my friend in the steam filled dark room. "I just wanted you to know that poor Spiderman is tied up. Do you think I should let him go?" she replied with a bit of concern in her gorgeous eyes. "No, but I have something that you can do for me." eagerly I tell her. "Please take off your costume so that I may wear it and in return you can chose from my two. I have one laying on the bed, which is my Fairy one. Or you may get the Genie one from the bathroom, which has the sexiest Vampyre I have ever seen, who could use another wet woman." With her very sexy grin she begins to slide out of her form fitting costume. I try not to stare at her elegant figure. Her nipples become erect from the cool crisp air touching her warmed body. Part of me just wants to reach out and touch those beautiful breasts. She smiles at me and I regain my thoughts. "Thank you!" I say as I completely towel off and slip into the sexy Cat costume. She replies, "No thank you!" As I open the door and head out of the room I think to myself, I wonder what costume she will choose. Looking up I make eye contact with a swaying Spiderman dangling by his wrists. I ask him would he like to lay down and he replies very slowly, "Yes, please." I untie him and take him to the room with the Iron Post Bed. Carefully laying him down I pull out a pair of handcuffs from the side table. I ask him nicely to please stretch his arms up. He eagerly does so. Then I cuff his arms above his head to one of the posts. Rubbing my face on his suit I giggle and get up and run out of the room stopping only to grab the key to the cuffs and Lilith's whip. Pouncing down the steps I spy Lilith talking with a few soon to be victims. She sees I have the whip and immediately gets her angry face. "Wait wait. Hear me out. He is cuffed upstairs on one of the beds. Here is the only key to the cuffs." Grinning her wicked grin she snatches the key from my hand and proceeds to put it between her breasts. I smile and start to head outside to do some dancing. Just then I hear this god awful music. Lilith and I look at each other. "Oh NO he didn't!" we both say walking towards the outside bar.