Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978)

Pussy Willow 09-08-2001 12:26 PM

Sex Games

Anyone play sex games. Sometimes I dress up in a really short
skirt fishnet stockings and really high heels (I save them for this
occasion) and a very sexy top. Sometimes I just wear one of his
dress shirts (XXL) with the stocking and heels and NO panties of
course.

We also play strip poker, and whoever loses the hand has to
remove a piece of clothing, and has to do whatever the winner
tells them to do.

Anyone else have any creative sex game ideas.......................

m45 09-08-2001 03:07 PM

Games

Oh Ya by all means..............;-)

Love to cook dinner in sexy little things, I cook she comes out in something, cook tease, cook tease...... dinner...YUMMY!
You know the rest..

We have dice that you roll and do too the other what they say,,,
That is interestingly fun!!

Or "It's your ture to drive" that is a great game.....;-)

:p

Pussy Willow 09-08-2001 03:07 PM

strip poker

Sometimes I lose on purpose!!!!!!!

zippo 09-11-2001 07:54 PM

Strip Poker

I play strip poker with my girlfriend when we get bored. It's nice to see that people do play games to strip their clothes off.

horny_jo 09-21-2001 03:17 PM

sex games are so so so good

i like dressing up in a little top, purple fishnets and high shoes and dancing for my boyfriend

he likes it when we role play which is fun

we have a jar with different games and role playing ideas in it, we take turns drawing one suggestion out and then we have to play out whatever is written

that is so much fun as you never know what you are going to be doing

Fang 09-21-2001 03:27 PM

Hey horny_jo, why don't you send me a private message with some of those games... I'd like to spring them on my wife!

subzero22 11-22-2002 10:01 PM

Strip poker with a twist

When playing strip poker with a group, (I try to get it with equal girls and guys). Well anyway what you do is the winner when everyone else has all thier clothes off gets to choose someone from that group and take them to bed for a couple hours. All this has to be agreed upon before the game begins. But once you are in bet with that person who know's what limits the other person will set. Just don't go over those limits.

Wicked Wanda 11-23-2002 03:40 PM

One day I will share the story of my 30th Birthday, and the gane of strip poker I was invited to.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

WW

Steph 11-23-2002 03:53 PM

We don't play cards unless stripping's involved! I love dressing up, tying him up (we haven't done it yet but plan to) . . . not really a game but I love waking him up with a blowjob :)

LindyP 11-23-2002 09:40 PM

I love to dress up and role play.

I have a number of costumes around for just such occasions. It's funny though because I use many of the same costumes for when I am with girls or guys. hmmmm.........................

thun 11-24-2002 09:24 AM

i have a collection of about 100.000 erotic stories, all nubered up and ranging from casual sex to extreme bdsm. Me & gf being kinky, we get a random number and try to act that story... Almost blew it once 'cause the coke can got kind of lost in the a-hole for a few seconds.... good thing she was well-lubed.

PS: a MUST thing for this stuff is NEVER to bail out. U TRY (at least) to do the story. And do i love the 3somes :D :D :D

SkindeepRK 02-18-2003 08:16 PM

I don't really play games per say.. I've been trying to get the b/f into my bondage fantasys.. but time and place is a hard thing at the moment.

txgrneyes 02-19-2003 12:27 AM

Sex is fun in itself..but when you role play it is great...you can be and do anything you want. what a rush!

MikeR89 03-11-2003 04:05 PM

Good friends of ours were a little frisky the other day and played strip Frogger with their Playstation... I guess she was feeling pretty good about herself until "L" (the guy) had a string of victories and ended up causing her to be completely nude... they then ended up having a very fun evening enjoying their nudity together...
Just a thought - you can use your own favorite videogame - it's wonderful for hand/eye coordination!