Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys...would you blow another guy (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36115)

WildIrish 11-13-2012 03:23 PM

Guys...would you blow another guy

if your wife/gf asked you to?

Personally, I would. But if I had to wait for her to ask...I'd never get any cock. :p

AZRedHot 11-13-2012 04:14 PM

And for those of you who say "yes," may I watch????

WildIrish 11-13-2012 04:20 PM

Excellent follow up question.

That was a great diversion! I almost had to :spank: you for replying to a guy thread. And you are DEFINITELY not a guy! I've checked.

A few times

Today :p

dicksbro 11-14-2012 02:44 AM

She wouldn't ask but, I suspect if it really seemed like something she absolutely wanted me to do, then I might ... but, it won't happen and so I won't be put in the position of having to make that decision. :shrug:

dicksbro 11-14-2012 03:28 AM

I did think of a joke though ...

A young man walks up and sits down at the bar.

"What can I get you?" the bartender inquires.

"I want 6 shots of Jagermeister," responded the young man.

"6 shots?!? Are you celebrating something?"

"Yeah, my first blowjob."

"Well, in that case, let me give you a 7th on the house."

"No offence, sir. But if 6 shots won't get rid of the taste, nothing will."

AZRedHot 11-14-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Excellent follow up question.

That was a great diversion! I almost had to :spank: you for replying to a guy thread. And you are DEFINITELY not a guy! I've checked.

A few times

Today :p

You realize that the threat of a spanking is no deterrent at all to me, right? In fact, it might even be a reward. :p

WildIrish 11-14-2012 01:05 PM

Ironic that the punishment for bad behavior is the same as the reward for good.

I'm ok with irony. :p

Oldfart 11-14-2012 05:36 PM

Back to the main thrust of the thread, no. Nor would I pressure her to trample her boundaries.

WildIrish 11-15-2012 11:25 AM

I discount the kind of relationships that don't have mutually respectful interactions and consideration of true boundaries. Hard limits, per se. I guess I was curious as to whether or not this was a hard limit for many guys. I know it's a common fantasy for guys to want to see their s/o engage in same sex intimacy, so I wondered how willing men are to reciprocate.

Pita 11-16-2012 07:34 PM

My husband would if I really wanted him to. And I would happily watch! :D

rabbit 11-17-2012 08:50 PM

Yeah probably. But like Dicksbro, it won't happen. Not her style.

Lord Snow 11-17-2012 09:41 PM

No I wouldn't, and she wouldn't ask.

citrus 11-22-2012 10:21 PM

It'd be a reasonable expectation that I'd blow the opportunity and my best would suck! :3way:

Aqua 11-23-2012 02:44 AM

It's already happened for me, though it was quite some time ago. It was a turn on knowing it turned her on and I believe that turnabout is fair play. I found the idea of her going down on another woman to be hot. She said she liked the idea of me going down on a guy. She got her fantasy first. :p

It was a fun time. (And seeing her go down on him while I took her from behind was pretty dang hot too. ;) )

Travelinguy 11-29-2012 12:36 AM

Heck yeah I would. I would like to anyway but hyothetically if I weren't into it I think it's fair to be willing to do what your partner asks...