Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   To Shave or Not to Shave (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22636)

mayhem1978 10-30-2004 11:28 AM

To Shave or Not to Shave

OK...

Ive come to know and love you all so i would value your advice on something...

I have thought about shaving for a long time but was not sure what the general thoughts were on the subject. So ladies/gents let me know. Also as i have this lovely treaure trail should i shave that off as well???

Let me know and ill let you know.

((((huggs))))

flutelady 10-31-2004 02:41 AM

I like hair. Be it alot or a little, I like the natural state of things. My opinion? DON'T SHAVE.... especially not the lovely treasure trail!!

Casperr 10-31-2004 07:20 AM

Shave if you want to, don't shave if you don't.
Personally, I love the shaved look and feel. I don't think I could ever go back to being hairy.
But then, that's just me. Sounds like you don't wanna shave - at least, not your treasure trail. To be honest, I think it looks stupid if you're hairy all over except you shave your pubes bald - so think about the overall look. It might be worth just trimming the hairs short.

And no matter what you do - it'll grow back if you don't like it!
CasperTG

PS Actually, it'll grow back even if you do like it. It'll need to be done frequently....

cowgirltease 10-31-2004 10:26 AM

I want the balls shaved. Better for lickin my dear. :slurp:

imaginewithme 10-31-2004 10:41 AM

Definately leave the trail!!!! :hot:
Either way is great! I like the feel of both on him. He just keeps it trimmed now, which is right in the middle for me!

Have fun doing it ;)

rasty12 11-01-2004 04:55 AM

little shaver

i;ve been shaving for about 10 years. the ladies love it. it's easy to keep clean. just lather up and shave in each shower. no stuble, no itch plus it looks cool tome when i admire my skinny bod in the mirror!

Loulabelle 11-01-2004 07:52 AM

I like a man to be trimmed a little, so that it's neat, but I'm not really big on the totally shaven thing.

Certainly don't touch the treasure trail - I love that on a guy! :D

Oldfart 11-01-2004 08:40 AM

How do you get past the itch?

joys 11-01-2004 08:34 PM

for my 2 cents, shave!!! You will be much more sensative to her touches and kisses.

but if she likes hair, leave it. it won't hurt you

joys 11-01-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
How do you get past the itch?

It passes after a while

Downunder 11-01-2004 08:45 PM

My wife and I have had his and her's Brazilians.

It doesn't hurt as much as you might think and takes the hassle out of shaving every couple of days.

The sex afterwards is always EXCELLENT as well.

imaginewithme 11-03-2004 11:07 PM

Well, what's the verdict?

mayhem1978 11-04-2004 02:06 PM

Well ive decided that im gonna shave..... Ill leave the trail and shave the rest should be interesting lol lol lol. Prolly gonna do it the weekend so ive got sat n sun to recover lol. Ill get you the b4 and after pics as soon as i have done it.

Thanks for the advice ppl