Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'll show you mine, now show me yours!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22393)

jennaflower 10-08-2004 06:58 PM

I'll show you mine, now show me yours!!

1 Attachment(s)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I must be absolutely certifiably crazy…….. not sure if is desperation… tired of being alone… crazy… or a bit of each…. But I have been debating on how to handle this coming month’s social events. I have 2 parties… 1 costume.. 1 not. I have spent weeks searching online… and I finally found 1 costume that I like… but have argued with myself the whole time.. Swaying myself.. First one way.. Then the other. I finally called the company directly to inquire as to their sizing… and decided.. when I was told that the item is about to be discontinued and that they only had 1 left in my size… that I better order it…. Btw.. party is October 30th

So… here is a picture of it (NO… not me in it… I WISH)…

Note: I did buy a cape as well so that I have something to hide in… I also bought a pair of black “lacy boy shorts” to wear with it..

Now that you have seen my costume… tell me about yours.

Lilith 10-08-2004 07:28 PM

So cute!!!! You will have a blast!

scotzoidman 10-08-2004 10:26 PM

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? ;)

jennaflower 10-08-2004 10:37 PM

I am still in shock that I have bought it... but am very much looking forward to the promise that it may hold...

Thanks to Lilith's suggestions... I plan on making a flogger instead of using a broom... so to answer scotzoidman's question... I won't be a bad witch.. I will be a NAUGHTY one ;)

Belial 10-08-2004 10:45 PM

Jenna, I think I speak for a horde of Pixies when I ask:

Pics??? :D :hot:

PantyFanatic 10-09-2004 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
...Now that you have seen my costume… tell me about yours.

I went to the costume shop yesterday to select my outfit for this year. The lady showed me a Captains uniform that I liked. It had a big, three cornered hat with a plume, big gold epaulettes on the shoulders, a gem incrusted sword with a leather tassel on the handle and shinny, knee high leather boots.:D When she said it would cost $100 to rent for a night, I told her my budget is a little tight this year and I’d need something a little less.

She showed me a Sailors uniform with a cloth cap and brass buttons on the vest. It came with a short rubber sword and black tennis shoes.:) When she said that would cost $50 for a night, I told her that seemed like a lot for that costume.

She sold me a costume for less than $10 and told me how to get dressed for the party. It was a quart of Fire Engine red paint for $5.95 and a straw broom for $2.98. She said I should pour the paint in my bathtub, then get naked and roll around in it. Then saw the handle off the broom,… stick it up my ass and go as a Candied Apple.:(

;)

Shadow_Kitty 10-09-2004 07:04 AM

Yeah, that's why you make your own, dude. I don't know if I'll have time this year, but next year myself and my ex-boyfriend are probably going as X and Zero from the Megaman X series...hehe we're going to be so cool. :D

Wild Flower 10-09-2004 07:17 AM

hey Jenna thats awsome where did you get it? I want a sexy little cotume.

jennaflower 10-09-2004 07:35 AM

Wild Flower...

I searched the net endlessly... found LOTS of fun stuff (just google "Adult Costumes"). I found this particular costume at http://www.hipsandcurves.com/

Casperr 10-09-2004 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
She said I should pour the paint in my bathtub, then get naked and roll around in it. Then saw the handle off the broom,… stick it up my ass and go as a Candied Apple.

PF, I think I speak for a horde of Pixies when I ask:

Pics??? :trout:

CasperTG
:)

Prophet Reality 10-09-2004 08:45 PM

Very nice outfit and very sexy too. I like the idea of a Naughty Witch. I myself am working on a Demon/Devil like costume this year, already have the horns which are white and will hide in mass of wild hair. Not sure of the rest yet, but it will come to me when I see the rest of it.

Lilith 10-09-2004 08:49 PM

Just a tip: Ebay has tons of custumes. Most people only wear them once for a party and many were new.

cherrypie7788 10-09-2004 10:43 PM

I'm doing the whole southern belle thing this year. My boyfriend and I are going to two different parties, one school related and one hosted by friends.

He's going as a confederate soldier, and I'll be wearing the hoops and the corset and the whole 9 yards. I get sentimental about it :D lol

Prophet Reality 10-09-2004 11:38 PM

WooHoo cherrypie... always loved the Southern Bells, always wondered if I could get under all those hoops and skirts and just lick at her unsuspecting pussy while she stood there attending to her guests.

Summer 10-10-2004 03:07 AM

I found a gorgeous Medieval Queen costume, so that is what I shall be.

I still have to make my son's Oompa Loompa costume and my daughter's (much easier) Pirate costume.