Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where Do You Prefer To Stick It? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176)

Kissy 05-28-2001 12:36 PM

Where Do You Prefer To Stick It?

Just out of curiosity, when you guys are looking for a quick fix and conjuring up that classic fantasy that allways does it for you..lol..where is the first place on a woman you imagine sticking your cock?

bogeyman 05-28-2001 01:04 PM

I have to say the ass!!!!! now it was very close to the delicate mouth but as I have never had the opportunity to slip it in an ass, that is the one I hace to choose...

Great question Kissyface... keep it cumin'

xoxo
bogey

jaymz 05-28-2001 01:47 PM

well im a virgin...so i guess i dont count.:(... but ..god they all seem so good hehe fantasy is to fuck someones ass though

Stinger 05-28-2001 04:56 PM

My responce

I love the tightness of going anal, but their is nothing better than going into the wet honeywell. That is the sweet spot where all things start....the aroma, the wetness, the taste just turns me on. ;)

Jennsman 05-28-2001 10:53 PM

there's nothing like having your dick sucked and licked. Then the feeling of shooting your wad down her throat while she keeps sucking.

Fang 05-31-2001 02:32 PM

Fantasy...

If we are talking fantasy, I must say I dream of my cock sliding in and out of a sweet round ass.

Never having actually tasted the taboo pleasure of anal sex though, my preference is for pussy. Oral is nice, but if there's a choice between a bj and a fuck, I have to pick a good ol' fuckin'.

Big & Hard 06-01-2001 04:38 AM

Id say hittin it from behind with her bent over a table or something is top notch in my book!! You just cant beat a good tight pussy!

joys 06-01-2001 07:18 PM

Never tasted the pleasure of anal - even though I bet it should be great -, so guess I can't vote on that. Hard to choose between having a mind blowing blowjob or a nice wet pussy fuck. Guess the pussy is ahead by nose.

Dunchad 06-03-2001 11:23 AM

Great Question

I myself have tasted all of the above and nothing is better for me than a nice, tight, round ass.

joel 06-03-2001 12:01 PM

I too have enjoyed all three, and I don't think that pussy can be beaten ;)

Outlaw 06-03-2001 02:23 PM

Hmmm.....The great debate. I will have to say definately in the ass though. That is outragous

joys 06-03-2001 03:20 PM

What about the ladies?

Kissyface, how about another poll for the ladies? Who would prefer where? Didn't want to do this myself... don't want to be any idea thief.:)

Kissy 06-04-2001 02:38 PM

Yeah...Good Idea

Um....Ok...except I allready posted THAT poll...lol the same day I posted this one....under the same category as this one called "where do you like to take it" so really I can't post another one because then I'd be stealing my own idea...lol...by the way..guys...I like to take it any way you wanna give it just in case enquiring minds would like to know...lol

xoxo

joys 06-04-2001 05:04 PM

Ooops

Oh.... ummm..... errrr... blush :redghost: Sorry, missed that one

Outlaw 06-06-2001 04:27 AM

Joys, so where DO YOU like to take it? LOL. Inquireing minds want to know