Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Peculiar Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23496)

csjames75 01-12-2005 05:08 PM

Peculiar Personals

Just idea - Thought it might be fun to make each other laugh when the most off the wall personals we could think to create. Only rule is that you:

Have to use the last word of the person who wrote the personal before you.

>>> Single Albino male seeks red-eyed companion for stamp licking and scabplay. Familiarity with kitty litter brands and an openness to living in small confined spaces a plus . Must be a Steve Guttenberg fan!

csjames75 01-12-2005 06:19 PM

>>> Fan of Mongolian throat music seeks herd animal for light bondage over long distances. Two or more humps a plus. Come and share my yak milk.

nicole2309 01-12-2005 06:28 PM

Milk ladden momma seeks a good little boy who still likes to breastfeed. Wants someone who's not afraid to get a spanking when he's bad and isn't afraid to go around the house all day in his diaper.

and I think this is a really cute idea for a thread... thanks

csjames75 01-12-2005 06:32 PM

*laugh ... awesome Nicole. Made me laugh out loud*

>>> Diaper fetishist looking for a naughty nursemaid who can burb and clean baby. Will keep you up ALL NIGHT LONG (with my crying). Wet naps a must.

Aqua 01-12-2005 06:41 PM

Must you spank me so hard? Professional male looking for a woman that knows what I need and is not afraid to give it to me. Scars a plus!

csjames75 01-12-2005 06:45 PM

Plus size potential women need only apply. Fatty-loving man looking for a woman to feed until immobile. I've got the food bib, just need the babe. I like to start with a blank canvas, so no fatties please!

nicole2309 01-12-2005 06:48 PM

Please call me, looking for anything with a penis. Woman seeking man, not picky, no standard, just please come put it in me!!!

csjames75 01-12-2005 06:53 PM

>>> Me: A 35-year-old into Dungeons and Dragons, indoor games and asthema medication. You: A Lara Croft geek babe eager to teach me to use my magic wand. Must be willing to sneak into my basement window to avoid Mother. Stop reading over my shoulder Mother ... stop it ...

SuzyQ 01-12-2005 07:31 PM

It would seem I would never write a personal, but here I am a lonely housewife wating for some one who likes classical music, long walks, good books, fine wine, loves laughing, pets, long talks, RV ing, sailing, gardening, cooking, oooooooh and sex

csjames75 01-12-2005 07:38 PM

>>> Sex-less love? Recent eunuch seeks platonic marriage with non-sexual sister-type. We can go shopping together, do each other's hair and go antiquing. Must be into body mortification and skin cutting,

TinTennessee 01-12-2005 07:46 PM

:rofl: you people just aren't right! I like that about you tho lol

Pita 01-12-2005 07:58 PM

(I am loving this game :D )

Cutting, biting, spanking, nipple pulling. I want a man that can Dom me like the little slut I am. Come on Baby, what are you waiting for? Your playtoy is waiting for you. :lurv:

BIBI 01-12-2005 08:37 PM

You have only had the rest...it's now time for the best!
If you like to walk hand in hand on the beach and share romantic moments curling up in front of a blazing fire. If you are looking for a soul mate and someone to grow old with and share wonderful family times.........DON'T CALL ME!
Just seeking pure unadulerated sexual escapades with a few boytoys!

nicole2309 01-12-2005 08:45 PM

Boytoys Wanted: Only interested in finding a man who can perform on command, please me at any and all times, and doesn't mind to live in the damp cold basement. Prefer a man who will stay chained to the wall at all times.

csjames75 01-12-2005 09:15 PM

TIME to shake what your momma gave ya. $$$ Established part-time photographer looking for sexy girls to model for $$$ Published pics on skanksonfilm.com, thecumming.com and CaptSmut.com. Bring tequila, some condoms and an unsigned check. This year my studio, next year Hustler.