Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's ya (sugar) Daddy? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13678)

Loulabelle 05-14-2003 09:57 AM

Who's ya (sugar) Daddy?

For my b'day last week, Fussy and I went to see Tom Jones in concert.

That man is sooooooooooo sexy (even if he is old enough to be my father)!

It got us thinking: Ladies, who would you have as a sugar Daddy?

And guys, who's your Mrs Robinson?

FussyPucker 05-14-2003 10:11 AM

ooooooooooooo tuff one this.....
hehehe sugar daddy would have to be either Tom jones or Sean Connery both sexy as hell !!

My Mrs Robinson(s) would have to be.....

Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore from the bond film goldfinger) she's still a VERY attractive and damn sexy woman !

Jodie Foster mmmmmmmmmmmmm she's yummy ! OK so she's not exactly old enough to be a "Mrs Robinson" but she's older than me so she counts !!!!

Loulabelle 05-14-2003 10:13 AM

Hehehe.......well I think we should put all four of them on our possible threesome list then babes! :D

The Shadow 05-14-2003 10:16 AM

My Mrs Robinson would have to be:

Jacklyn Smith from Charlies Angels. Oh so fine

skipthisone 05-14-2003 10:17 AM

My sugar daddy....hmmm...I think Dennis Quaid holds this rugged manly loook...if I had a pussy I would let him do me...

My mrs. robinson...that is a hard one...I would have to say Lena Olin...she is so damn sexy

babybunny 05-14-2003 11:33 AM

Mmm so many lovely older *ordinary* guys that I would love to be with ...But as far as someone famous..I would say George Clooney (and I can say this because I am a baby compared to you all ;) )

~babybunny~

Lilith 05-14-2003 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
*licks her lips* I can almost taste him now;)

LixyChick 05-14-2003 12:30 PM

I used to love Tom Jones when I was a girl. Then, in the recent past, I heard a story from Elvira (not sure of her real name.....but she is The Vampiress of Darkness fame...LOL!) and it turned me off from Tom. But I know what ya mean Lou!

I'll take Sean Connery please!

dicksbro 05-14-2003 12:36 PM

My wife's was always Tom Selleck or James Garner. For me ... hmmm ... I used to really like Goldie Hawn and the girl that plays Lana on Smallville. Think they'd want to have s "sixsome?" :D :D

T-S 05-14-2003 12:48 PM

Can I have Debbie Harry please :D

BlueSwede 05-14-2003 02:32 PM

Sugar Daddy: Sean Connery, Robert Redford, Paul Newman, or Harry Belafonte.

Mrs. Robinson: Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton, Liv Ullman (not sure she's still alive, though). And if she were still alive--Madeline Kahn.

BlondeCurlGirl 05-14-2003 03:38 PM

Ooh, I will go with skip and say Dennis Quaid...hadn't thought about him in that way, but I like the sound of it...

Also would say Chris Noth of the original Law & Order/Sex and the City

BigBear57 05-14-2003 03:48 PM

Well I'd say any number of Pixie's finest. :-) Why not choose from the best?

BlueSwede 05-14-2003 04:17 PM

My, my...BigBear57, you sure have a way with words. :D (As she pulls out pen and paper to jot down directions to BigBear's house....)

ericthered 05-14-2003 07:50 PM

Loulabelle - please tell us - we all want to know. Did you do the traditional throwing-my-warm-panties-onto-the-stage bit? I understand that it's the only thing that gets Old Tom going nowadays.

misfit 05-15-2003 12:18 AM

my sugar daddy would have to be jeff goldblum...i think hes a hottie XD

dont ask me why...i just do, lol.

Lessergod 05-15-2003 12:24 AM

oh boy

I'm gonna have ta say that Mrs. Robinson for me would be a "Laugh In" era Goldie Hawn or a mid 90's Aimee Mann

Nuelaan 05-15-2003 02:56 AM

Mrs Robinson, damn I still HAVE to see that movie. No idea why I have waited so long. I would say it has to be Morgan Fairchild.

Loulabelle 05-15-2003 03:03 AM

Erithered - Alas I did not throw panties (although I had threatened to) because :

a) I was too far away - the only way my panties would have got as far as the stage is if I'd but a small rock in them and twanged them like a catapult.

b) I hate to be the same as everyone else.

c) I wasn't wearing any that night anyway. ;)

Oh and on the contrary, Tom doesn't need any 'getting going' - the man is a sex MACHINE! Although I think if he did need any help, just waving a Welsh flag and singing 'The Green Green Grass of Home' would probably do it for him!

Casperr 05-15-2003 06:33 AM

Hmmm.... Mrs Robinson for me would be Katie Kouric from NBC Today....

As for Sugar Daddy.... Sean Connery, of course. Gee I'm so original! lol :)

CasperTG

metaphysical700 05-15-2003 05:11 PM

Mimi rogers. I've just got a thing for her.

Cheyanne 05-15-2003 06:49 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmm....... Sean Connery with a pony-tail... when he was in the movie Medicine Man........... the older he gets the sexier he is......

Tim Robbins would be second on my list.......

Rose McGowan intrigues me only because she is going with Marilyn Manson............. she has a subtle sexuality......

ericthered 05-15-2003 07:07 PM

Loulabelle less panties - MMMMH! And Old Tom never knew......

conk-u-bine 05-15-2003 07:19 PM

Sean Connery got to be the one,

But it looks like I'll have to get to the

end of the line.......

69SuperSport 05-16-2003 10:35 AM

I'll take what's behind door #3 please, hopefully it's, it's, it's ...
Hmmmmm, can i pick 2 doors please?..lol

keldor 05-16-2003 04:47 PM

probly only U.K. ppl will know her.. Nigella Lawson.. mmmmm

Eros 05-16-2003 10:10 PM

keldor...Nigella Bites???....if that's who it is..DAYUM..she's fine..my other Mrs Robinson would HAVE to be Sophia Loren...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

blueeyedjeff 05-16-2003 10:12 PM

Lena Horne would do it for me..maybe Morgan Fairchild..still looks great...years ago--Doris Day before she became a virgin...

Steph 05-16-2003 11:44 PM

Cheyanne, don't ask me why I know but Rose and Marilyn Manson have been splitsville for eons now.

My guys: Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Sting, James Taylor . . . yep, I think they're all old enough to be my dad, except maybe Mr. Remington Steele.

Coaster 10-02-2013 09:20 AM

My choice would have to still be Sophia Loren!!

WildIrish 10-02-2013 12:06 PM

My Mrs. Robinson is Greta Van Susteren. I can't explain why, but she totally does it for me.

I don't really have a sugar daddy choice. It used to be Brad Pitt, but Angelina Jolie soiled him. lol

BIBI 10-02-2013 05:48 PM

Jeff Bridges even though he is only three years older....he has been on my to do list for years....not many left who could qualify as a "sugar daddy" for me lol

BIBI 10-02-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
My Mrs. Robinson is Greta Van Susteren. I can't explain why, but she totally does it for me.

I don't really have a sugar daddy choice. It used to be Brad Pitt, but Angelina Jolie soiled him. lol

My buddy Smitty has it for her too! Mind you his list is quite vast and varied lol.
Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Lord Snow 10-02-2013 07:37 PM

Oh how the list goes on.....Jennifer Aniston, Marissa Tomei, Kate Beckinsale (though she isn't quite old enough to be my mother), Pauley Perrette.......