Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Phone Sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236)

Pussy Willow 11-23-2002 12:22 PM

I'm sitting here, talking about pussy sucking and blowjobs and
I really missing hubby.

I've started seeing him a new light lately and I can't wait to get
into his pants, or get him out of them.

I'm going to call him right now and tell him I miss him and when he
comes home I'll discuss phone sex with him.

Phone sex give the jingle "reach out and touch someone." a whole new meaning.

DallasLiving 11-23-2002 02:07 PM

I have done the phone sex and in place of the real thing it is very enjoyable. Haven't done it with strangers, mainly people that I have known for a while....talked to in chats for a long time, cammed with, or met in person but the distance just wasn't there for anything else.

To hear the other person getting pleasure out of your words, and hearing the small details, the moans, the gasps. As it will always be, the most erotic thing is the mind, to come up with more exciting and explosive results.

So my vote is for YES!!!!!!!!.....though will never be as good as the real thing, but if I am gonna stroke myself, might as well do it for someone to enjoy too.

horseman12 11-23-2002 02:33 PM

i have to agree with the above post, it would/could never take the place of face to face, but with the right person can be very erotic and satisfying as far as it goes, plus just like mutual masterbation you can learn alot about a person

txsweet 12-01-2002 10:47 PM

Its a step below the real thing.....
A step above cyber.....
beats typing :)

hairypalmblind 12-03-2002 09:17 AM

phone sex

A Phone sex relationship is like any other relationship...sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I find that online, sexually like-minded people are able find each other quite easily...and as long as sexually sharing is the goal, all is well.

Confusion is frequently created when sexually like-minded people learn that they are NOT like-minded in other areas. A sense of "YUCK!" can ruin an attempted telephonic orgasm, believe me.

Wombats Dinner 12-03-2002 09:27 AM

Wombat and I had phone sex a few times before I actually got here to be with him and YES it was a major turn on and hearing his sexy voice and heavy breathing really gets me going...:)

krzykrn 12-03-2002 03:21 PM

Phone sex can be a lot of fun I think, I enjoy hearing my lover moan, pant, quicken their breath...knowing I am turning them on and wishing I was there with them, doing the things I am telling her...mmmmm. Also it is a nice way to try to relieve that tension if you are in a long distance relationship or a loved one is away for a long time, ect.

pepsigirl 12-22-2002 08:38 PM

OMG, phone sex is the next best thing to sex. The first time I did it, I was kinda shy, but I have met lots of my online friends on the phone for phone sex, and some have been phone sex virgins. awesome!

sexy1 01-04-2003 06:06 AM

My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and I feel having him tell me what he would like to do or hearing him get worked up just makes me feel more loved and closer to him. Besides that, hearing him moan really turns me on ;o)

hellsbells 01-11-2003 03:37 PM

I think the general concensus seems to be that real sex is the best...and i would not be the one to disagree.

But when none is forthcoming...as is the case in my house:( .... I love phone sex..to hear the voice of someone you know (chatted to) talking live to you, getting hot, is a real big turn on.

Another thing one of my "friends" likes me to do, when he is not available to talk to me, he texts me a really dirty text, I then play with my toys, and voice mail him as I cum. He loves it.

Passion Please 01-23-2003 07:51 AM

Yep...it has its place....real sex then phone sex then cyber....i go with the consensus..and is a safe sex too..... and a nice way to have fun with friends who live continents away...cross cultural phone sex is amazing with differeny accents..try it....

pinkbutton 02-17-2003 08:49 AM

what a great idea i must try it one day!

GermanSteve 02-22-2003 02:29 AM

Have tried that with my new G/F because we couldnīt meet each other. It was great! When I told her what I would do with my fingertip to her... :D
Perfect result for both!

Lilith 02-22-2003 10:25 AM

I lost my phone sex cherry not too terribly long ago........ It was wonderful...... there are many levels of intimacy and phone sex satisfied my need for closeness on some levels.

But nothing beats skin to skin, eye to eye, lips to lips *sighs*

Tess 02-22-2003 10:46 AM

Tried phone sex a few times...

Told a telemarketer to go fuck themselves. :)