Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Three things about you Today~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14693)

Scarlett 07-01-2003 09:14 PM

1. I am at peace with where the kids will go to school.

2. I officially have another very part time job.

3. We finalized vacation dates finally.

IAKaraokeGirl 07-01-2003 09:19 PM

Woohoo for Scarlett! I know that is a relief to you.

1. I was asked if I was interested in possibly playing in a small musical group next year on a regular basis.

2. I made the most awesome chicken dish for dinner tonight.

3. I have had the most fantabulous conversations with a friend today.

Scarlett 07-01-2003 09:45 PM

Sounds like you had a super day IAKG. Good for you. What sort of awesome chicken did we have? :)

IAKaraokeGirl 07-01-2003 10:08 PM

Scarlett, it was a chicken and pasta combo and a big success! :)

KingMinotaur 07-01-2003 10:24 PM

hmm today.. oh yes :
found out I actually h ave saturday off, so that means I get a 3day weekend
2) paid the rent and the landlord handed me a beer :)
3) I'm in pixies; not too many better places a man can spend his time :D

Eros 07-01-2003 11:26 PM

1) Got up...big mistake

2) Got stuck behind some idiot on the way to work that was driving 20 and I couldn't get around him...was 15 minutes late for work because of his dumbass.

3) Still have a sore back...

speedy 07-02-2003 01:04 AM

1 went to work

2 had computer issues when i got home

3 finally made it to pixies

LixyChick 07-02-2003 05:02 AM

1) Gotta go to work today and work on vinyl......harder to topstitch than leather and fabric......16 chairs and they all get double needled @90 degree corners (arms, back and seat cushions).........the vinyl is black cause some dumbass thinks that it will look like leather when I am done with it, but I don't think it will if it's shoved up the clients ass!

2) I hate my job!!!!!!

3) Keeping my sights set for vacation next week!!!!!!

celticangel 07-02-2003 10:16 AM

1~~~~~collected mum from airport this morning with the kids
2~~~~~had lunch with family at the DuckBay Marina at Loch Lomond
3~~~~~kids staying at my mum's tonight!!!!!

Devillishgirl 07-02-2003 10:22 AM

1. Decided to take the day off, YAY me

2. Had an incredible orgasm

3. Have plans to go see a live blues show tonight with my family that I'm looking forward to

Steph 07-02-2003 10:34 AM

1. Found out I'm the number one employee in ALL aspects :)
2. Waiting to see if Vancouver gets the Olympics!
3. Getting treated to lunch while I'm doing laundry

Steph 07-02-2003 10:35 AM

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo, Vancouver got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eros 07-02-2003 10:37 AM

Summer or Winter?

Steph 07-02-2003 10:39 AM

2010 Winter which means no 2012 Summer Olympics in T.O. which many of us don't want . . .

BlondeCurlGirl 07-02-2003 11:39 AM

1. I have to go to a stupid bridesmaids dress fitting at 12:30 today...I hate this dress; the color is so pale that it makes me look sickly.

2. Things are kind of sad around the house today... 2 years ago that Grandma died.

3. I'm going to wash my car today. Another thing I don't like to do.

speedy 07-02-2003 11:54 AM

1 almost time to leave for work

2 got to chat with an old friend

3 knowing someone will be expecting me here tonight

Goddess_X 07-02-2003 12:02 PM

1. Feeling school-crush giddy today for some reason.

2 Had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I awoke.

3 200+ posts and PF is callin me the new kid still **giggle**

Sugarsprinkles 07-02-2003 12:02 PM

1. I'm aggravated and frustrated beyond words because an appointment I had for this morning turned out as differently from what it was supposed be as it possibly could. :(

2. Can't find any friends online to whine and complain to about my lousy morning. And the chatroom is empty too! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. I'm bored outta my mind!!!!

T-S 07-02-2003 12:33 PM

1. Thunder and lightning here right now, I'm sure that was involved in a fantasy of a Pixie.
2. There was far too many people in my way round the supermarket.
3. Most the tennis commentators on Wimbledon are irritating

cowgirltease 07-02-2003 12:33 PM

1. Had fantastic sex last nite so, I am in a really good mood today.

2. going to spend the rest of the day outside in the sun.

3. I think I'll give my horses a bath today.

flutelady 07-02-2003 02:05 PM

1. I had fantastic sex last night too, and like ever other time I have fantastic sex the night before, I'm dying of horniness today!

2. My man will be here in approximately an hour.

3. I think I'll wait till he arrives to have lunch... *weg*

Scarlett 07-02-2003 03:58 PM

1. I took my daughter to the dentist to have a tooth pulled this morning.

2. We went swimming with friends this afternoon.

3. I feel better than I have in weeks, since all my projects are flowing nicely now.

BlueSwede 07-02-2003 04:21 PM

As usual, I haven't had enough sleep, and I have to work tonight...and tomorrow night....

Offered to pick up advance tickets for Terminator 3 for my daughter and a friend; drove all the way to the theatre (which was quite a distance), only to discover that I didn't have my credit card in my wallet and I didn't have enough cash on me to buy the tickets. :mad:

Spent the afternoon at the dentist's; now I'm trying not to choke on dinner that I'm trying to wolf down before taking a nap before work. Half my mouth is totally numb. I can empathize w/stroke victims. :(

dicksbro 07-02-2003 07:04 PM

1. Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.
2. Took a nice nap.
3. Drinking a soda while posting to Pixies.

Is that exciting or what? :D

denny 07-02-2003 07:20 PM

1.Woke up 30 minutes late.
2. I was still on time
3. Grilling fresh Tuna for dinner.

IAKaraokeGirl 07-02-2003 07:20 PM

1. My favorite movie is playing in the other room, where I can hear it while I'm at Pixies.

2. Made exciting plans for the tail-end of my weekend for a friend to visit. I can't wait!

3. I'm *still* dreading going to the office tomorrow. :D

Goddess_X 07-02-2003 11:44 PM

1. Someone spoiled me with attention.

2. Ran on the beach this evening. Then swam. Then sat and memorize, toes in the surf, water lapping gently against my legs, breeze thru my hair, eyes riveted on the spectacular Gulf sunset. *sigh*

3. Made an ass of myself earlier with a friend, but it turned out ok, I was wearing sexy panties :lust:

LixyChick 07-03-2003 05:28 AM

1. Gonna finish that vinyl today if it kills me....and it just might, so.....bye my dear friends! LOL!

2. Getting off Pixies now to get to work so I can leave and stay gone till...........July 14th!

3. Second day giving meds to my cat........I think he's on to me!

dicksbro 07-03-2003 06:55 AM

1. Gave my wife her birthday card
2. Gave her her birthday present
3. Visited the park and took some early morning pictures

Scarlett 07-03-2003 08:06 AM

1. I forgot to be the tooth fairy AGAIN! I forget almost every time. I am the worst tooth fairy EVER!

2. This is my one day to work this week.

3. I am excited because we made hotel reservations last night. Everything is coming together! :D

Goddess_X 07-03-2003 11:27 AM

don't fret Scarlett

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett
1. I forgot to be the tooth fairy AGAIN! I forget almost every time. I am the worst tooth fairy EVER!

I forgot every time. I forgot so many times, I created a story for my kids that went....

Well you know how santa can cover the world in one night because of the time continuem....well the tooth fairy doesn't get that option, so she is almost always a night behind.

Hey it worked...I heard my son re-assuring one of his friends whose parent had forgotten also, that he would get his the following night....my son told it with such confidence, and his friend bought it hook line and fairy dust. :D

Creativity...Gotta Love it!

Scarlett 07-03-2003 12:38 PM

Too cool LOL I told her that the tooth fairy probably had a chart of when all teeth were suposed to come out. Since the dentist pulled this tooth before time, it wasn't on her chart. The fairy came while we were gone this morning.

IAKaraokeGirl 07-03-2003 12:42 PM

1. While I *do* have to be in the office today, I had lunch with my boss/friend, who is out on maternity leave, and her husband and little one at a cool, new restaurant.

2. I just found out this morning that there's a party at my house tomorrow night. Oops.

3. My son was confused when he saw Mom wearing a dress this morning. Guess that proves how long I've had the luxury of staying home every day. :D

BlondeCurlGirl 07-03-2003 12:50 PM

1. I'm applying for two jobs today...don't know what my chances on these will be. *sigh*

2. Found out that I will have to miss my friend's bridal shower, as we will be gone visiting my grandparents. I'm ok with that though. :)

3. I'm beginning to realize how much I don't like staying home everyday if I don't have a job application to work on...

campingboy 07-03-2003 01:15 PM

1) Went sailing again last night. The wind, what little there was died about 1 hr into the race. Drifted across the finish line. It was wonderful all the same.

2) Started jogging yesterday. It is the same route that I walk, now I'm jogging 1/2 and walking 1/2. Legs are a little sore today.

3) Spent the morning helping a friend move into his new house. Had to teach him how to lit the hot water tank, turn on the AC and a few other things. The joys of first time home ownership.

rabbit 07-03-2003 01:58 PM

1) Took some customers to play golf this morning. I started off poorly but then recovered.

2) Had to go back to the car dealership to clean up some loose ends on the financing for my new car.

3) I have to cut the grass today.... :(

T-S 07-03-2003 02:00 PM

1) It was cold/raining when I was out

2) Sunny and warm now I'm inside

3) haven't cum at all today :eek:

Sugarsprinkles 07-03-2003 02:13 PM

1. I talked to one of my son's online today, until he got booted by his ISP :bite:

2. I'm trying to get back into doing some sewing and have reconnected with some of my online quilting friends. :jump:

3. I took some wonderful photos this morning after driving Cabrylla to work.:sun:

Lilith 07-03-2003 03:51 PM

1) I smell so damn sexy, I'd do me:D:D:p

2) My hair is wild, curly curly and the yum yum kitty kitty is shaved!

3) It's date night and I actually feel sorry for him :p

Steph 07-04-2003 12:42 AM

1. Looking far too forward to karaoke night with pals from work on Tuesday
2. Looking forward to my boss' birfday party tomorrow night
3. Avoiding the article right now :)