Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who cum's 1st (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2629)

juiceyjackie 09-03-2002 07:09 PM

Does it matter ? as long as someone does.... I come sometimes and he does sometimes and we both do a lot... but it doesn't matter whose first or sometimes together... sometimes I am first, middle and last! ....lol:D

sw_juggalo 12-10-2002 11:26 AM

I always try to get her to cum first.. I like to finger her for awhile and get her to cum that way atleast once, after that she climbs on top of me and rides me till she cums, I try to get her to cum once or twice then we cum together... It's very Intense and Erotic for us!!
( you know you gotta love those climax control condoms)

Santiago 12-10-2002 02:30 PM

when I first started having sex I did and we would just keep goibng, then she did a little while later

I used to be able to cum 3 or 4 times a night, now im lucky if i can do 2, I always do 1. She cums 3 or 4 or 5 times before i do now...

Wombat 12-11-2002 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by scotzoidman
unless it's that time of month, and she's just giving me some relief :D , she cums first... & 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....

That's pretty much how it goes around here too ,although occasionally I'll get woken with a blowjob and not be expected to reciprocate. She usually gets her turn later in the day though, ;) :D

Devillishgirl 12-11-2002 06:55 PM

My SO tends to cum first....but always makes sure I follow :p

Cold One 01-02-2003 12:08 PM

As I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body she does.

I don't bother keeping track of time or the amount of orgasms my partners have as that takes concentration away from them. I beleive in giving your undivided attention to your partner and just tuning out the outside world no matter where you happen to be. (can also get you into trouble....) Anyways, mutual orgasm is also a wonder when it can be acheived but I have only a few experiences with this one as none of my "relationships" were actually the long term typed ones in the past few yrs. The only tip I can give here is to keep your body under control and to maximize your partners pleasure at any chance you get. Errogenous zones are relatively easy to find on any woman and thus you can assure her pleasure and of course your own. Excellent lovers are made not born, contrary to most peoples opinion.

Brian_Watt 01-03-2003 01:59 PM

when we have oral sex, she is afraid to cum first, don't ask me why. Most of the time she gets me to cum first. She has been close a few times.

dm383 01-07-2003 07:25 PM

I've found as the years roll on (Ahem!) my partner tends to cum first ...... not sure if it's age, experience, age...... LOL!

My current lady says cumming first is pretty new to her.. and she loves it! Must say, I do too!! :D

DM

BigJohnson9 07-17-2004 09:23 PM

bump

divot109 07-17-2004 11:19 PM

Ladies ALWAYS cum first

in my bed!!!

Like to start with a little back-and-forth foreplay, then I concentrate on her using my lips and tongue which always brings her to a brainshattering orgasm. Next, she goes down on me until I have an earth shattering orgasm into her mouth. Afterwards, we cuddle and touch for a spell, then I go back down on her until she reaches another intense orgasm, by which time I am almost always hard again...we can then go at it in a variety of positions for quite some time since I already came once!!!

Catch22 07-18-2004 06:04 AM

Who's on first and I don't know is on 2nd base.

Pinot Noir 07-18-2004 07:39 AM

I like to spend some tongue time on my lady and letting her cum first.

Lilith 07-18-2004 09:24 AM

Lately I cum first and last ;)

kathy1 07-18-2004 04:51 PM

With the ex, it always depended on our mood....sometimes me first and sometimes him first.....i really liked when he came first because by the time he got me off, he was ready again....and that one always lasted a loooooonnnnnnngggggg time....*sighs at fond memories*

sodaklostsoul 07-19-2004 01:31 AM

The last S/O I had it was a trade off.