Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexual Horoscopes (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6842)

wyndhy 10-25-2004 03:16 PM

neat bump IAKG
i'm a scorpio and he's a pisces. seems pretty on target 'cept i'd rather use the shower massager than a vibe. :D

imaginewithme 10-25-2004 05:29 PM

That is scary!!!!! That is soooo me!!!!

Sagittarius Women

You like the outdoors-freaking out if you are in a tent, camper, or on the beach. You enjoy sex, but you don't like to prolong the preliminaries and want to start the main show as soon as possible. Like to tease your partner to the point of losing control. You don't mind if your man comes too quickly-you are a generous and accepting lover.
*Best sex mates: Leo, Libra, and/or Sagittarius.
Your sexual wardrobe will consist of accessories-gloves and shoes!

cafcwest 10-25-2004 07:43 PM

so true its almost scary :)

sodaklostsoul 10-25-2004 09:54 PM

Both Booger and I are Gemini's. I can't answer for him, but that descripton does and dos'nt fit me. Read somewhere long ago that Gemini's dating other Gemini's would'nt work out, something about both Gemini's being to head strong, well that's just bull pucky, I would'nt trade this Gemini for the world. Love ya babe!!!!

Mercury_Maniac 10-25-2004 09:58 PM

Pisces Men

Takes the lead in lovemaking and impatient if he doesn't get a swift response. Indifferent to sexual restrictions, both moral and legal; prefers a partner with a tremendous sexual craving to match his own. A Master at foreplay and Oral sex, you should expect several orgasms orally before he gets down to the main event. Pisces men have tremendous endurance so be prepared. Likes sex in a chair, also standing. He likes to be submissive at times. Becomes an addict to anything that will give pleasure and release.
*Erogenous zone: massaging and caressing his feet

well what the hell? why aren't ladies lining up!!

Pita 10-25-2004 10:08 PM

Me;

Pisces Women

Always make the right moves, say the right things, and creates the right ambiance. You are sexually liberated and enjoy a wide range of eroticism. If his fantasies coincide with yours, the action can really get torrid! You seldom say no to anything your lover suggests! Loves soft candlelight, warm fireplaces, mystery, applies Romanticism in all she does. A true romantic at heart.
*Best sex mates: Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, and/or Pisces.
*Favorite places: in a waterbed or hot tub.

Studmuffin ( my hubby);
Aries Men

Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward

Mercury_Maniac 10-25-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess

*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward

that could be mine as well :D

JustSomeGuy 10-25-2004 11:59 PM

Leo male here - hit the nail on the head! Excellent!

texascubfan 10-26-2004 11:55 AM

Hip, Hip, Hooray for the Taurus men (me included!) would have to say it's pretty accurate except i will attempt anything she wants to try at least once!

kathy1 10-27-2004 03:54 AM

I was born on the cusp of cancer and leo....so a little of each is correct...but all of neither one is totally right.....just makes things a little more interesting, i think.

WildIrish 10-27-2004 07:30 AM

Aquarius Men

Never treats a woman like a sex object and prefers a variety of foreplay before getting down to it. May have be to revved up, :confused: but once his engine is started, he is free and inventive with amazing persistence. He will always see you through to climax. ;) A woman who knows what she wants will be very happy. He usually ensures an orgasm twice-- once orally and once genitally. :D
*Erogenous zones: gently touching the calves and ankles will get him going. Be careful though-a kinky Aquarian can be a sadist who doesn't like to be denied! :yikes:

Midnight Kiss 11-02-2004 01:33 AM

Aries Women

Wildly sensual, passionate and adventurous. You'll have sex anywhere, you know what you want-intense and frequent sex, you have a need for complete control, but you're also in love with love. As a mate, you are ardent, loyal, sentimental, and earthly.
*Biggest thrill: the tickle of a man's facial fuzz.

hummmmmm, fits me very well other than the complete control I can sometimes hand the reins over lol and I can think of a few things more thrilling than tickling facial fuzz but it can be a thrill if tickled in the right places ;)