Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What would you invent??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27546)

WildIrish 02-23-2006 10:05 AM

/me respectfully requests to borrow one of Lou's breasts for self-gratification. :D

Loulabelle 02-24-2006 01:12 PM

One?!?!?!?!

What the heck are you going to do with one?!

*wanders off trying to imagine how a one breasted titty-fuck works*

Aqua 02-24-2006 01:23 PM

I'd (re)invent the way back machine.

I'm thinking two years should do it.

lizzardbits 02-24-2006 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
OMG you've reminded me of something I've wanted for ages - detachable breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'd invent!

So you could take them off for sleeping.....(I sleep on my stomach - not easy when you're generously endowed)....have a 'sports pair' a 'strapless top' pair, a set for everyday use, and a...er....'leisure' pair......a separate set for when you're breast feeding, that could be attached to other people if necessary....OMG the possibilities are endless!

OMG Lou! that is THEE best idea! I wanted a pair of detachable breasts when i was playing Amazon woman and my blasted boob got in the way and ended up with terrible bruising.

along the lines of detachable body parts---LOL---not what you are thinking :D I wanted a detachable pregnant belly when i was preggers. Damn thing got in the way. I remember thinking that it would be nice if i could either have it as a backpack for a while, especially for comfy stomach sleeping, or let someone else be preggers for a while so i could rest!

osuche 02-24-2006 10:18 PM

I've changed my vote to something that can immediately cure a sore throat.

I'm convinced I'd make millions

scotzoidman 02-25-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits

along the lines of detachable body parts---

Reminds me that Gallagher once suggested we should all have detachable arms, since they just get in the way when we go to bed...then he pointed out that would present a problem in how would you take the second arm off?

Loulabelle 02-25-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:
OMG Lou! that is THEE best idea! I wanted a pair of detachable breasts when i was playing Amazon woman and my blasted boob got in the way and ended up with terrible bruising.

along the lines of detachable body parts---LOL---not what you are thinking :D I wanted a detachable pregnant belly when i was preggers. Damn thing got in the way. I remember thinking that it would be nice if i could either have it as a backpack for a while, especially for comfy stomach sleeping, or let someone else be preggers for a while so i could rest!

*plugs fingers in ears*

Lah lah lah...lah lah lah......not listening to anything that's going to put me off being preggers!!!!!!!!!!!

WildIrish 02-27-2006 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Reminds me that Gallagher once suggested we should all have detachable arms, since they just get in the way when we go to bed...then he pointed out that would present a problem in how would you take the second arm off?

Put your hand between your feet and stand up?

The real question is how do you put it back on! lmao

Perhaps I should invent some kind of "detachable limb rack" that holds all of your body parts in a way that lets you click them back on.

Now...what should I use as a model for my "detachable penis holder"?

Oldfart 02-27-2006 07:06 PM

Each birthday you get a new detachable arm, a masturbation arm, a woodwork arm, a cooking arm, and so on.

Then you need to invent a battery pack so it can continue it's job after you detach the arm.

Getting your rocks off while you make a sandwich on a table you're finishing off, and taking notes about it .

Multitasking or what??

imaginewithme 02-27-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Awesome!!!!!
I've never loved comfy stomach sleeping so much as I do now!!!

Also, thank God for my flip flops, cuz the belly wouldn't let me tie any shoes!