Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sharni UPDATE (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27779)

osuche 03-24-2006 11:43 PM

(((((Sharni))))) and ((((((Bilbo))))))

Not being able to touch adds insult to the injury. :(

lizzardbits 03-24-2006 11:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
O and more Orli fun!

the last pic just reminded me of the saying "boys will be boys" :D

RandyGal 03-25-2006 12:21 AM

Well crap, I hadn't heard this........how frustrated you all must be.
C'maaaaaaaaan HEAL....HEAL dagnabbit clyde!!

Glad to hear she's in good spirits though....healing prayers continue to come from my part of the world.

rockintime 03-25-2006 12:42 AM

Bilbo....Please pass along my best wishes to Sharni for a speedy and COMPLETE recovery.

cbass1976 03-25-2006 01:53 AM

get well sharni

dm383 03-25-2006 02:31 AM

BUGGER! That means I have to keep my fingers crossed for another week! (They're gettin' sore now, y'know?!)

Give Sharni my best love and good wishes

DM

Bilbo 03-25-2006 04:08 AM

Have just seen sharni again tonight, she is feeling well and thanks all for your words of comfort and support, She only has the drip line attached now when administering the anitbiotics to her, still has the drain line in that is starting to annoy. She refers to the drain as her purse as she can not go anywhere without it( retaining her humor).
A work mate visited today and was addamant that she retun A.S.A.P. to sort out the problems at work, I donot think she is looking forward to that part but is looking forward to returning to work.

All in all she is looking very well, so hopeing that these antibiotics are doing the job.

Still missing her heaps.

Bilbo

dicksbro 03-25-2006 06:33 AM

I can't believe all that the Sharni and you have been through. I do hope you both know how much we love you and pray for these infections to go away.

The prayers continue.

Pita 03-25-2006 08:48 AM

Prayers being said that Sharni recovers quickly and gets to go home!

Lizzardbits those pics you posted were laugh out loud funny!! :D

sodaklostsoul 03-25-2006 10:00 AM

It sucks big time!!!!!!! Just rememeber all the hugs from the past and within the week you'll be hugging her again!! Hang in there Bilbo, we're all with ya!

lizzardbits 03-25-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
Lizzardbits those pics you posted were laugh out loud funny!! :D

Laughter is the best medicine!

Lots of love to ya Bilbo, thanks for keeping us updated.
((((((Sharni, Bilbo, and kids))))))

jseal 03-25-2006 02:22 PM

Bilbo,

Hang in therre sir! I'm sure this will be the last of it, and Sharni will be home for good soon. We are all wishing the best to her, you and the boys.

Booger 03-25-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
Laughter is the best medicine!

If that true bring her a pic of PF that should keep her laughing for a long time

StolenKisses74 03-25-2006 10:19 PM

Hi Bilbo and Sharni,

Sorry I am late again- I have been having password issues with Pixies. I had a new one requested but the link wont open- so I created a new name- slightly different - until I figure out the other mess.

Just wanted to say.

Hi and I hope you are feeling better- wishing you a safe and speedy recovery.
Hugs Hugs and more Hugs,
Barb

jennaflower 03-25-2006 10:34 PM

((Sharni))

HUGS... I hope that your recovery is speedy and that you have no more set backs... will keep you in my thoughts...