Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys only: most embarrassing hard-on (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24162)

redhed40 03-01-2005 04:25 PM

being gay...mine was in gym class...just about everyday! Thankfully no one saw me..(I think...)

phelan 03-01-2005 10:10 PM

Definitely in college in the dorms...i was sleeping and my roommate woke up earlier and heard me moaning and saying oh yeah...jump in girl or something *hey a man can't be responsible for what he dreams*.

Apparently when i got up and he walked back in, he said "have a nice dream? you had a massive boner " lol.

I literally just woke up when he walked in so i was still dazed a bit and just getting up than noticed my boner myself lol.

Pita 03-01-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
*Fervently thanking God that the cock I worship and adore does NOT grow on my body* (am also very thankful that wet pussies aren't as obvious as hard cocks are!)

Amen sister! :D

PashkinThePanther 03-03-2005 03:58 PM

Hmm, I must have behaved most of the time, cos I can't remember having an embarrasing one, oh well..

acepen 07-20-2005 07:30 PM

I had spent the night at a friends house and was wearing sweat pants, i was walking to the bathroom when I saw his mother. She was standing in the hall waiting to use the bathroom to. I had a morning erection and it showed.

bare4you 07-20-2005 08:21 PM

Probably one of the first ones I ever had. A young kid at church (yes Church) on a Sunday morning. I had no idea what the hell was going on and before I know it WHAM! To add to my shame, I was one of the ushers who had to take up the offering!!!!!! This recently came to my mind as I am about to have "the talk" with my son and I'm trying to think what NOT to tell him! He turns 13 in October - can't wait for this discussion!!!!

sama1005 07-20-2005 08:40 PM

Was on a church youth group trip to Florida. We were on a bus. On the way home had a 36 hour trip so slept on the bus. Woke up with morning wood and stumbled to the back to use the john before I realized it. Did I mention that I was sitting at the very front and everyone else was awake and there were only about 5 guys out of 40 on the trip?

Mercury_Maniac 07-20-2005 10:44 PM

what can i say i've been able to hide it very well.....or so i think.

hotfire 07-21-2005 09:12 AM

It would be while at the Drs office for an annual physical. Wearing one of the the lovely mini-skirt gowns. I got hard for no reason(thinking about the nurses probably), my dr. walks in (attractive female no less) and she says lay back. I hesitated, and she, out of the clear blue, says, "just lay back, I have two kids at home, I've seen erections before." So I laid back, and there he stood. I caught her looking at it when she was feeling around. Embarrassing, but she was cool about it.

pepsigirl 09-03-2005 06:24 PM

Love this thread. You guys are getting me all hot. :x: :drool:

dicksbro 09-03-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
Love this thread. You guys are getting me all hot. :x: :drool:

That's okay, you gals do that to us all the time. ;)

wyndhy 09-03-2005 09:14 PM

wellll......this one time i was just about to tighten the last strap around my thigh and....oh wait. you said guys only :o

;)

TinTennessee 09-03-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
wellll......this one time i was just about to tighten the last strap around my thigh and....oh wait. you said guys only :o

;)

ROFLMAO...I love you woman!! :x:

bubbabear 09-04-2005 08:00 AM

At the beach, in the water and my lady was fucking with me in the water. Had to wait a while to get out of the water.

BigBear57 09-04-2005 08:08 AM

Once I had a rather adventurous gf and we were in the checkout line at WalMart of all places and she'd been teasing me quite a bit. Just as we got to the register she backed up to me and gave me a good slow rub and then stepped to the side to admire her work. Of course the teller glanced to see what she was looking at and turned bright red. It was a huge turn on to see that girl look away and steal glances back at me while we checked out. My gf thought it was funny. You didn't say it had to embarrass us personally did you? LOL :devilish: