Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you think it's sexy to be someone's "first"? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15659)

danziggy 08-14-2003 02:54 PM

i remember the first girl i lost mine to. it was crap!! It just wasnt what i had expected.
I also remember the girl i 'deflowered'. It was a great feeling for me that she had chosen me to do it with. Although i do feel looking back that she just wanted to get it over and done with.

BlueSwede 08-14-2003 03:25 PM

When I was someone's first, I didn't even think about it in those terms. I just knew that this was my steady boyfriend and that our foreplay up to that point was just not enough to satisfy us anymore. It was not that big a deal as far as the deflowering itself goes. Plus, at my age, I'm lucky to even remember the details.

So, I don't care if I am or was somebody's first on anything (virginity, anal, BJ, whatever), I am just looking to be somebody's last.

Aqua 08-14-2003 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone
I want experience...virginity is overrated

What skip said...

I have been saying much the same thing for years.

darogle 08-14-2003 04:05 PM

Not that I wouldn't be honored, but give me a woman with experience anyday!

Cheyanne 08-14-2003 08:45 PM

Yeah, the first time I rode a rollercoaster, I threw up... :eek:

I guess I don't really concern myself about being the "first" in any of that.... I wouldn't like the expectations.....

I prefer someone who has experience.....

FussyPucker 08-15-2003 02:54 AM

My first time was her first time too..........I think people put too much on "the first time" I was just glad to get it over with so I could be more relaxed about the whole thing ready for the next time.

dicksbro 08-15-2003 06:23 AM

I guess being first has sentimental value ... but practice makes perfect. ;)

Mercury_Maniac 08-15-2003 11:50 PM

it would be nice to have a first, and if i would ever get laid, big IF there, anyway if i was ever to get laid i would like to be the other person's first also, because i would like to lose my virginity to a virgin while she would lose hers to me, cause i would just feel awkward with someone who has already done it and i don't know what the hell i would be doing,

of course it will be awhile before i get laid, and i'm sure I won't even be that great anyway, and it will probably be under a drunken circumstance

Wicked Wanda 08-16-2003 10:36 AM

Goodness!
This question has brought up a flood of emotions in me.
My deflowering was a wonderful experience for me. But I didn't tell him that he was my first. (there were age and other issues that I wanted to keep secret, and I was ready todo this damn it!)
Was I wrong not to tell him? Did I cheat him of some special feeling or memory?
I have been the first for only one male that I am aware of. I was the "older woman" by a few years, and I made a celebration of it, spending the night together, and I loved being his first.
I did *ahem* everything for him, letting him experience almost every fantasy he would admit to. I wanted him to always remember it as a special, almost magical life experience.
Now the "other point of view"
The woman who was my first same -sex partner knew I was a "virgin" and she had set out to seduce me. I treasure this memory above the memory of my loosing my virginty with a boy.
It was a fantastic, intensely erotic, truely life-changing experience, and for a lot of complicated reasons involving a louse of a now ex-hubby, ultimately saved me.
I have also been the first same -sex partner for a lot (!) of women. I have learned that many women on vacation, often traveling alone, are curious,and willing to experiment, knowing that their new "secret" is safe many miles away in another city.
It is fun, intense, sexy, and in a way that I don't really understand, fulfilling.
Frankly it is a large part of my social life. (too much so, some of my friends say)
But when I read the messages above, I can't say that the feelings I have about doing this are anything like what is written about in this thread.
A lot of really conflicted memories and emotions...
Oh well...

Love,

Wanda

Cobalt 08-16-2003 11:10 AM

A first timer might be nice, but I like the ones with experiance, they may know some fun things that I don't and can really make it enjoyable when you don't have to teach them how to please.

Sodbuster 08-19-2003 10:47 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself Mercury, I still haven't had my first and I'm 23... sometimes things don't fall into place, so to speak. It just takes time.

gryphon 08-19-2003 09:33 PM

My first time was a terribly horrific experience......the only good thing i got out of it was my oldest daughter(who at the time i did not think was a blessing, now i don't even want to think about what life would be without).

Now I would really like to be someones first blowjob......hehe that would be fun...BUT dont want to be thier first intercourse partner...too clumsy. Not in the mood to have to teach ALL that stuff over again....

andyhart 08-20-2003 12:47 PM

I have to admit that I have yet to find someone anywhere near as wonderful as my first. I still wonder how she knew one of my deepest fantasies without ever asking me. I still ten years later dream about her. And lucky for me someone here at Pixies was kind enough to post a series that resembled that unforgettable night!! Of course, I still have a few firsts to go.

I think a lot of it has to do with the relationship, the timing, and of course the ANTICIPATION!!

osuche 08-20-2003 01:55 PM

I would be so caught up in making it perfect for them that I probably wouldn't enjoy myself. So...yes, in that I would want the person't first time to be perfect. but no, because I wouldn't want to be responsible for making it that way.

faerysflower 08-27-2003 10:25 AM

i was my partners first time. he didnt tell me at the time. he told me about a week later. it was the sweetest thing in the world.... he he it also explained why he lasted 10 seconds he he

i think its very sexy