Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Three things about you Today~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14693)

SexyDiva 08-30-2003 12:36 PM

1. I have to work today and I so dont want to!! :(

2. My guy and I going camping this evening after work!

3. I had some REALLY really great sex last night!!

gryphon 08-30-2003 04:15 PM

1) I should have the hangover of a lifetime after last night, but don't.......yeehaw

2)found that a limo is NOT just for cruising.....tee hee

3) Hope that some of the pics from limo come out......

dicksbro 08-30-2003 04:29 PM

1. Ran some errands this morning
2. Bought my wife a little gift
3. Posted some on Pixies

Scarlett 08-30-2003 06:16 PM

1. I very much enjoyed sleeping in this morning.

2. I got a lot of housework and paperwork done.

3. I did my weekly grocery shopping, so I don't have to do it tomorrow.

Lilith 08-30-2003 06:45 PM

1) Had lunch and an afternoon at the movies with a long time friend. She's always been the stuffy type but she has hit 40 and decided to loosen up a bit. I am enjoying watching her bloom.

2) The steak I had for dinner was marinated in red wine....I decided to join it;):D

3) I got my AA degree certificate in the mail. Funny how holding one thin sheet of paper makes all the time spent studying during the past 2 years worth it!

Steph 08-31-2003 12:32 AM

(what's an AA certificate?)

1. I'm going to chill this weekend and make a list of all the shite I have to do for paperwork, research, resume, job search, etc.
2. We're going to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) tomorrow to see the Super Dogs, fighter plane shows, laugh at carny mullets, etc.
3. I'm amazed at how many channels there are now that we have digital cable. The Scream network? Who knew?

dicksbro 08-31-2003 03:59 AM

1. Going to church
2. Going to our daughters to help celebrate her birthday (actually tomorrow) ... hee hee ... what she doesn't know is her husband has a surprise party planned for tomorrow as well. :)
3. Still have some lawn stuff to do. Procrastinated away the day yesterday.

Lilith 08-31-2003 08:39 AM

1) I am just a little hungover from really good wine and a seriously erotic evening.* hears "Sweetest Hangover" playing in her head

2) I am gonna go pick out stain for my cabinets today. Yippeee! Before long I will have the doors back on...looks like a hell hole!

3) My coffee tastes creamy and sweet, just like me;) Wish I could share with you all:p

celticangel 08-31-2003 05:01 PM

1~~~just completed my last shift at my old hospital today
2~~~feel sad and at the same time happy to be moving on
3~~~begining to feel nervous about new hospital tomorrow*******need a hug!:multi: :multi: :multi:

rabbit 09-01-2003 10:09 AM

CONGRATS TO LILITH ON EARNING HER AA DEGREE!!!!

1) I am alone in the house all morning. I cannot remember the last time this has happened. The silence is WONDERFUL!

2) My tee time this morning got rained out.

3) I have to do some personal paperwork today (pay bills, file for my driver's license renewal, cancel a magazine subscription, balance my checkbook). As you can see, I am procrastinating by perving! :p

dicksbro 09-01-2003 08:29 PM

1. Went to our daughters for her surprise birthday celebration.
2. Did a little shopping with my wife.
3. Watched LOTR (#1) this evening.

IAKaraokeGirl 09-02-2003 01:54 PM

1. Shook my booty all night long Friday night and had *the* best time doing so. :p

2. Spent most of the rest of the weekend lazily out of town with friends, something that doesn't happen often at all, until my daughter got sick yesterday morning. Try finding an open pharmacy on Labor Day, much less one that can rent you a nebulizer. Geez Louise.

3. Um, yep. Fulfilled my weekend fantasy quota. :D

Scarlett 09-02-2003 03:08 PM

Glad you had a good weekend IAKG (except for the sick daughter part, is she okay?)

1. I didn't want to get up after the long weekend of sleeping in.

2. I had to work today, but I am so lucky to get off at 11 every day.

3. I don't understand it, but I am not nervous about my Spanish quiz in the morning.

BIBI 09-02-2003 08:04 PM

Well it's my 50th Birthday today and I have been celebrating since Friday...

I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from someone "unknown"

I have been trying to find out who the person is and it is driving me crazy!!!:)

OK four things......it's my 2000th post too!!!!:)

LixyChick 09-02-2003 08:42 PM

1. Bummed out

2. Bummed out

3. Bummed out

Steph 09-02-2003 11:39 PM

(Hope things look up soon, Lixy.)

1. Got up far too early to pick up my car at Tyler's work where I temporarily parked to avoid another ticket.
2. Drank far too much beer last night with an old friend passing through town.
3. Ran around town getting registration, licence changed, and a parking permit. The car is done!

BlondeCurlGirl 09-02-2003 11:58 PM

1. Helped Mom sort through some things for our upcoming garage sale.

2. Enjoyed a blissfull day with my brother back at school again!

3. Did another online job application.

Scarlett 09-03-2003 12:00 PM

1. I had to borrow Mom's car to go to school. HUbby killed my car's battery.

2. I took my Spanish quiz and I am glad it's over.

3. It's raining and I just want to go back to bed.

dicksbro 09-03-2003 03:09 PM

1. Long day at work today ... auditors were in and really busy most of the day. Best part ... it went very fast. :)

2. Haven't had much time to post at Pixies, so hope that'll go better now.

3. Bee stings for me are healing pretty well, although they're still a bit itchy. My wife needs to be on medicine a bit more as her reaction was much more severe than mine. (We each got 10-20 stings when working in the yard and inadvertantly disturbed a nest on the ground under a bush). Outch

Lilith 09-04-2003 02:45 PM

1. 58:D

2. I think a boy at school pulled my pigtails today.;)

3. My sugar is fucked up and I have the whoopie jerks :spin::dizzy::spin:

IAKaraokeGirl 09-04-2003 03:09 PM

1. My sister may have a job. I'm doing the happy dance for her, as well as still keeping my fingers crossed until it's official-official.

2. I'm having to work in the office today and dealing with stupid people and doing things I really, really hate.

3. Despite #2, I am still in a pretty good mood, having talked to some friends today that help me with that very fact. :)

BlondeCurlGirl 09-04-2003 07:59 PM

1. Just returned from the library with my weekly stash of DVD's and books. The library clerk was kind of flirting with me...he just graduated high school...what is it with me and younger guys??

2. Am in a bit of a jam with the sofa I put a down payment on back in late April. They are breathing down my neck to get it out of their warehouse. I only have until the end of October to get a job and get my own place for the sofa! :eek:

3. My cousin is coming here to WI on a business trip the week of the 15th. I am so excited to see her, and will probably go spend one of the nights with her! She normally lives 500 miles away and we only see eachother 2x/year.

Grumble 09-04-2003 08:39 PM

1. Sent emails to some close friends
2. arranged to go out for my birthday tomorrow
3. Went to the Drs to get results from latest blood test
( Results the same, kidneys are past the point of no return, will end up on dialysis between 2 - 5 years at present rate, have to have fish oil tablets - yuck - as kindneys can't take the normal anti infalmmatories for arthritis)

Bopper 09-05-2003 01:09 AM

1. I love my little ones and always will..hopefully they will always love me.
2. I said some things to someone I love today that hurt them...and I hate myself for that...sometimes I am such an idiot.
3. Hopefully that someone will forgive me, and I promise if that happens...i'm never going to be so stupid again....sigh.

Steph 09-05-2003 09:42 AM

1. Am just going to relax today before work . . . OK, I might do some research for an article I have to do but I have to relax.
2. Am completely broke because I had to pay to get my car back after it was towed and also had to bite the bullet and finally get a parking permit for my street which meant getting my registration and licence changed to this address.
3. Am afraid to look at my car today. When I was leaving for work on Wednesday, I found out someone decided to completely smash out my driver side window. :( Had to spend yesterday getting that fixed & it was the nail in my financial coffin until next payday.

IAKaraokeGirl 09-05-2003 09:52 AM

1. I am very much relieved that my pictures seem to have gone over well. Posting always makes me nervous. :D

2. The kids are at school/day care, and for once I have a quiet house. I almost don't know what to do with myself...almost. ;)

3. I have a very enjoyable weekend lined up, and I'm *very* anxious to have it start. NOW. Please?

Scarlett 09-05-2003 12:00 PM

1. I was completely lost in Spanish class today. Lost enough that it showed on my face and the teacher singled me out and asked if I was okay.

2. I have a tremendous amount of homework to do this weekend :(

3. I am looking forward to sleeping late in the morning.

BlondeCurlGirl 09-05-2003 01:02 PM

1. I'm sooo tired after a night in the ER and helping my mom take my brother BACK to the clinic for his cast today.

2. I think I'll be needing a nap.

3. I'm going grocery shopping later for fixings I need to make a special dinner tomorrow.

rabbit 09-06-2003 08:23 AM

1) Had the most awesome wet dream last night. At 37, they don't happen as often as they did when I was 16 but they are still fun! :p

2) Yeah, gotta cut the grass today...A-G-A-I-N. ....sucks.....

3) Going shopping for a birthday cake this morning.

Grumble 09-06-2003 08:32 AM

1. Its my birthday 51 years behind me
2. Took the family to cross country, a nice day but cold wind, went and picked up a trailer of firewood from my mum's place.
3. Got a phone call from Teddy Bear for my birthday, all the way from the USA :)

thanks sweetie

Lilith 09-07-2003 09:36 AM

1) Summer is coming to visit today.

2) I can feel a change in the atmosphere. Fall is coming.

3) I am thinking about someone I care about who is doing something important this morning.....sending thoughts of love, understanding, acceptance, and compromise ((hugs))

celticangel 09-07-2003 01:53 PM

1~~~~went shopping with my mum and the kids~~~son needed more school trous as he has "put his knees" through the tgwo prs I got him last month!!!!!

2~~~~have drank way too much fizzy cola!

3~~~~ just sitting watch telly with Dm and playing on pixies!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~happy lassie!!!!!!!!

Devillishgirl 09-07-2003 07:18 PM

1. My daughter has come back from a visit with her grandparents with a severe attitude :mad:

2. My SO is laid off for yet another week :rolleyes:

3. I can't believe I'm saying this but I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow! :o

IAKaraokeGirl 09-07-2003 07:31 PM

1. Got totally snockered Friday night--first time in a *very* long time I'd done that. Was all giggling and flushed by the time our weekend guests arrived. :D

2. My husband just left for three days in Chicago on business...I am already ready for him to be back home.

3. Can you see the glow from where you are? I had a totally awesome weekend. :)

osuche 09-07-2003 07:36 PM

**basking on IAKG's glow**

1. Accepted the job witht he big chemical company. STart on the 15th

2. Still recovering from my 4 day San Francisco trip. I had a great time

3. Waiting for my SO to come home from a difficult meeting, sitting on the front porch enjoying the lovely evening, drinking abeer. :D

BigBear57 09-08-2003 04:50 AM

1.) I'm off work and it's monday. That's the way to start a week.

2.) I've got a ton of household things to do so maybe I can stay off EBay. ( bought another damn guitar saturday)

3.) Mom's bd was saturday and she was grieving over a lost puppy. Gonna look at the classifieds and see about a replacement. Mom needs the company I think.

Grumble 09-08-2003 08:16 AM

1. hard day at work, Boss off sick and alot on my plate because of it.
2. Got the news that we had an offer for my parents home that matched what we wanted. We have accepted so will have the finance for my trip :)
3. Got an email from a pixies friend that made me glow with pleasure - innocent warm pleasure nothing sexual but wonderful all the same.

Steph 09-08-2003 10:49 AM

1. Finally have my resume updated and just applied for a job (as a proofreader at Harlequin, no less! Can I get out of the "love" business :))
2. Have another film to see tonight at the festival. Ewan Macgregor naked! Woohoo!
3. Too many errands again today. Boo laundry!

Scarlett 09-08-2003 12:09 PM

1. I made 103 on the dreaded Spanish quiz!!

2. I have too much homework again.

3. Someone is finally coming to look at my sinking den floor.

IAKaraokeGirl 09-10-2003 03:20 PM

1. I had my eyes opened a little this morning.

2. I am so proud of my son, who was an angel this week while his dad was out of town and is totally thrilled that he's going to be a cub scout.

3. Heard from my daughter's speech pathologist today; they're going to wait about six months to retest, and maybe even until kindergarten next year to work on some issues and give her more time to be developmentally ready. I'm not sure how I feel about this.