Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Three things about you Today~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14693)

darogle 08-23-2003 01:43 PM

1. I kept someone up way too late last night

2. I made some awesome fajitas for lunch

3. I am REALLY looking forward to a trip I'm going on

Sharni 08-23-2003 04:40 PM

We're off to see Nemo today

Tis finally raining...Yay Yay

Damn this coffee is good!! :D

Scarlett 08-23-2003 06:55 PM

1. I went shopping and got some cool clothes and a new DVD today.

2. I am very dizzy for some reason and I wish I could go to sleep.

3. I am glad I decided what topic my music paper shall be on.

dicksbro 08-23-2003 07:31 PM

Scarlett ... you take care. Hope the dizzy feelings have vanished now. For me ...

1. Worked a short shift today,
2. Took a bit of a nap.
3. We were going to take our Geo Tracker and deliver it to my brother-in-law, but it wouldn't start after I got gas. Finally got it going by popping the clutch when two of my sons gave it a push ... but it was too late to head towards Lincoln, Illinois where we were going to "transfer" the vehicle. (That's why I sometimes hate cars.) Think it may be the starter or something. :(

Lilith 08-23-2003 08:03 PM

1) Went shopping for school clothes buttt ended up buying more panties. Is there such a thing as too many? I think not!

2) We added a new creature to our zoo. We now have 2 dogs, 3 love birds, 2 cats, a pond of fish, and Vann, the hamster. :spin::dizzy::spin:

3) Summer called me today!!!!!! Damn I miss that girl! Now I have no accomplice:p

WildIrish 08-23-2003 08:27 PM

1. Had a good time building a deck today.

2. Temperature is PERFECT!

3. Developed a repeating nervous twitch thinking about Lilith's new panties.

rabbit 08-24-2003 10:06 AM

1) Indulged in something this morning I haven't done in a while...drank coffee and read the newspaper for an hour and a half.

2) My wife's cousin and his family are here for a visit. Their son is enrolling at a local university.

3) My 4 year old is seriously trying my patience this morning.

gryphon 08-24-2003 05:48 PM

1) am very sore from spending the day at the fair and a night of "fun" before heading to the fair.....

2) listening to hubby eat cereal in my ear.

3) my 1 year old will eat anything that resembles food...is quite nice after having the two others be the most pickiest (SP) eaters ever.

I am adding ONE more...........
4) I hate forgetting to log hubby off so when posting i post under him all the time.........grumbles grumbles grumbles

IAKaraokeGirl 08-24-2003 06:17 PM

1. Spent what will probably be our last afternoon at the local waterpark, as we'll be out of town next weekend. We have had a *blast* there this summer, and I'll miss it, I'm sure, when I'm shoveling snow in a few months.

2. Got very little sleep this weekend, but had an awesome time.

3. Had another fantasy come true. :)

darogle 08-24-2003 06:37 PM

1. I'm suffering through a hot day with no AC.

2. I made a great trade for one of my paintings with another artist....I can't wait to get my picture.

3. I am REALLY wanting to hear more about IAKG's fantasy that came true. :D

faerysflower 08-24-2003 07:41 PM

1. im watching my favorite show... charmed.

2. im falling inlove with my hunny more everyday.

3. im unemployed and looking for a job.

Scarlett 08-25-2003 05:13 PM

1. I didn't want to get up this morning after sleeping in over the weekend.

2. I was totally lost in Spanish class today and we have a quiz this week :(

3. I feel slightly overwhelmed with my school workload.

celticangel 08-25-2003 06:05 PM

1~~~ Got to drive DM's car
2~~~Livingroom walls newly plastered
3~~~ Reassured a friend that she was still loved !

BIBI 08-25-2003 06:24 PM

I made someone laugh today
Someone made me laugh too
I am trying to make a decision

BlondeCurlGirl 08-25-2003 06:39 PM

1. Had a telephone job interview today...was one of those ones where you are just not sure how it went!

2. Enjoying an evening with my brother gone at work.

3. Got an awesome new purse!! It is cute and sexy (looks like a bustier) and I can't wait to take it out bar-hopping!

Lilith 08-25-2003 07:17 PM

1) I made it through my first day of classes although the workload seems a bit overwhelming.

2) I broke my tooth and am so busy I don't know when I will be able to squeeze in a root canal and crown.

3) I had a June Bug (pineapple juice, coconut rum, Midori, banana liquor) at dinner. I should have had 5:D:D;)

dicksbro 08-25-2003 08:39 PM

1. Yea! Got the Geo delivered. Just a bit of rust or something. Worked fine today. :)
2. Spent time on Pixies.
3. Watched some TV on the History channel. There's a good show right now on Australia and it's becoming independent.

Scarlett 08-26-2003 12:25 PM

1. I learned a skit for Spanish class and I feel pretty confident about it.

2. I cancelled a dentist appointment because I am too tired to drive to town lol

3. I have to spend the afternoon waiting for an insurance adjuster to come look at my sinking floor.

WildIrish 08-26-2003 01:10 PM

1. I started off the day in a horrible mood with everything going to hell around me.

2. I yelled at a few people and started to feel better. Then spoke to a friend and felt even better!

3. I'd love the chance to fix Scarlett's floor. I'm currently running a special on glass ones! ha ha

Steph 08-26-2003 03:17 PM

1. Slowly getting over the almost-break-up
2. Slowly surviving the mountain of errands I have to do
3. Slowly getting used to the fact that it's dificult to set up IRC on a Mac!

BlondeCurlGirl 08-26-2003 04:24 PM

1. Did not enjoy going shopping with Mom today in 90 degree plus heat.

2. Getting kinda sad that as school starts next week, I'm not going back or starting a job yet. :( Was even kind of mopey about not getting school supplies...how sad is that?? :p

3. Am getting antsy about my fuck buddy coming back to town for school. :hot: I'll have to make sure I have his # on speed dial. ;)

Lilith 08-26-2003 04:36 PM

1) Made it through another first day of classes and feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel...a very long tunnel but I can see a speck of light.:p

2) Going to get a crown tomorrow . No root canal * happy dance* less $$$$$ to throw away!

3) Found out another friend of mine has serious breast cancer and is having surgery Thursday. Too many 40 year olds dying and the medical community is doing nada who is gonna raise all these women's babies!!!!!!<rant over>

Devillishgirl 08-26-2003 07:30 PM

1. I'm running on zero as far as sleep goes

2. Between the puppy and the kids, we're going crazy here

3. Life is great :D

IAKaraokeGirl 08-26-2003 07:32 PM

1. My sister called this afternoon; she had an interview and feels pretty positive about it. Woohoo for her. :)

2. Yes, I *know* I hit 15,000 posts and haven't posted pictures yet. :)

3. Had someone offer to do something very, very sweet with me, just because they knew it was important to me. I feel special. :)

celticangel 08-27-2003 06:11 AM

1~~~just found a leter saying that I have an appointment in my son's school at 1.30pm today!
2~~~watching the plaster on my walls(radiators,carpets etc) dry out!
3~~~missing Dm~~~~~might not see him till Friday (soppy or what!)

BlondeCurlGirl 08-27-2003 12:00 PM

1. Still feeling kind of sick after last night's events. Brother and his friends were up at a BMX bike park by Green Bay and brother got into a collision with one of them around 9 last night. Luckily my brother only got minor bruises and a couple of cuts, but the friend was not so lucky. Boke a bone in his face, cut his forehead (exposing his skull) and required 43 stitches across the forehead and under his eye.

2. Not sure what I have planned for today. Just woke up. :o

3. Need to return a book that I borrowed from a friend. Also need to make several phone calls.

WildIrish 08-27-2003 12:19 PM

1. Is sending best wishes out to BCG's friend.

2. Is having a pretty good day. Bright and sunny.

3. Just had a delicious lunch and am ready for a little nappy.

rabbit 08-27-2003 01:21 PM

1) I took today off from work. :D

2) I played 27 holes of golf this morning. :D

3) I am enjoying a nice beer buzz at present time. :spin:

Lilith 08-28-2003 05:55 AM

1) I feel like Rip Van Winkle. Had some dental work yesterday took some meds yesterday evening and woke up this morning to still being signed in at Pixies:spin:

2) Tonight is date night and I am sooooooooooooo ready! Feels like a long time since I've gone out!

3) I go to my fave class today!

dicksbro 08-28-2003 06:01 AM

1. Done some readin' :)
2. Done some postin' :)
3. Gotta go do some workin' :(

gryphon 08-28-2003 04:44 PM

1) Have a friggen cold, and feel like my ribs are broken from coughing.

2)been a very busy week, and even more this weekend.

3)A fantasy might come true this weekend and not sure if i have the energy for it......

dicksbro 08-28-2003 04:45 PM

1. Worked until 3 (1 hour 45 minutes ago). Couldn't wait to get home to Pixies.
2. Washed the car.
3. Stopped to see my wife on the way home.

celticangel 08-28-2003 04:53 PM

1~~~~~~back at work today!
2~~~~~~had to be "pleasant" to ex~hubby (failed!)
3~~~~~~having a bag of salad and a drink of Pepsi Max

BIBI 08-28-2003 04:56 PM

I just noticed that this will be post #1999 FINALLY almost 2000

I had a wonderful day at the beach

I am scared about what my kids are planning for my birthday :)

IAKaraokeGirl 08-29-2003 09:25 AM

1. I have the day off today and am looking forward to a relaxing one doing *nothing* except having lunch with a friend.

2. My children are being *quiet* this morning. Scary, scary stuff.

3. A surprise I planned was well-received...it's always nice when things work out like you'd like them to.

Lilith 08-29-2003 09:46 AM

1) I have no classes today and am loving it. This week really kicked my buttt.

2) Instead of looking at the 2.5 years I have to go til I achieve my goal,which was making me feel hopeless, I have decided to count down by actual school weeks. 59 and counting:D

3) I have a craving for french toast;)

Scarlett 08-29-2003 12:44 PM

1. My Spanish teacher forgot that we were to have a quiz today, so I was spared until Wednesday.

2. I got a bunch of books, videos and CD's about music in the middle ages to start my term paper.

3. Today is the last day that I have to do the job that I hate above all others. I couldn't be more happy about it.

celticangel 08-29-2003 03:31 PM

1~~~~~started to paint my living room
2~~~~~had to go to work on my day off to collect my new uniforms
3~~~~~should be in bed as working at 7am till 9.30pm tomorrow!

gryphon 08-29-2003 04:31 PM

1)throat is itchy

2)have a wedding today to go to.

3)my children are being monsters.

rabbit 08-29-2003 07:00 PM

1) My mom just arrived for a visit. Haven't seen her in 6 months...seems like forever.

2) I just found out I have a cousin from my mom's side that I never knew about. Cool!

3) Am soooo looking forward to this long Labor Day weekend. I need it.