Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~Three things about you Today~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14693)

IAKaraokeGirl 07-28-2003 06:54 AM

1) My S/O and I had our first major fight in seven years' of marriage yesterday--but made up for lost time.

2) We are at a truce of sorts.

3) Had friends over last night for pizza and game night and had a very good time.

Steph 07-28-2003 07:15 AM

1. I'm up far too early for me.
2. We have Tyler's brother here for a few days that will curtail my perving.
3. I have far too many errands to do today

(Hugs to BIBI, glad to hear about IAK's truce and I think Lilith's flashing was a great idea!)

campingboy 07-28-2003 09:44 AM

1) Just dropped my nephew off at the bus to go to summer camp.

2) Went sailing yesterday. OK we powered over to the beach and swam, ate, and relaxed. I love sailing.

3) My week looks full. I think I need a coffee just to get motivated to start.

skipthisone 07-28-2003 12:37 PM

I am horny today
I am at work
Did i mention horny?

Scarlett 07-28-2003 12:46 PM

1. Today was the first day of VBS, so I am extremely tired.

2. My wonderful best friend took my children home with her so I could have some peace and quiet.

3. The carpet people come today to measure for my new carpet :)

BlondeCurlGirl 07-28-2003 12:52 PM

1. I'm feeling lazy today and don't think I'm going anywhere today, so I decided to let my hair dry curly. Yikes! :eek:

2. I'm hoping I will get some time to myself later on so I could break out my noisier toy and play with it for awhile.

3. Today I started my 2 week diet so hopefully I will look halfways decent in my bridesmaid dress on the 9th.

Sugarsprinkles 07-28-2003 03:38 PM

1. Ran into Murphy in a bookstore today and was able to make plans to see him Wednesday! :sex: :sex: :sex: WhooooHOooo!!!

2. I've received a couple of very intriguing PMs this morning.

3. I've lost 1 more pound since last week. YAYYYYY ME!!!!!

dicksbro 07-28-2003 04:40 PM

1. Tired
2. Still Tired
3. Think I'm ready for a nap.

:(

PantyFanatic 07-28-2003 07:46 PM

Is that what it is to be RETIRED?:rolleyes:

Nubian 07-28-2003 07:50 PM

1) congrats on the weight loss, SS.

2) Started a new relationship today. Am excited.

3) took a day off from work to cuddle with wifey

Lilith 07-28-2003 07:58 PM

1) I took my guppies to swim lessons and had a Mrs. Robinson moment at the pool.

2) I spent the day feeling entirely too mushy about the people I care about.

3) Plan to read a trashy novel in the bath!

IAKaraokeGirl 07-28-2003 08:16 PM

1) Found out some bad news from the doctor. Now just have to wait to find out the results of more blood work.

2) Heard some wonderful words from a friend today.

3) Plan to do some work in a bit so I can take Thursday off. :D

Scarlett 07-29-2003 12:50 PM

1. Today's VBS was much less tiring than yesterday.

2. I have another birthday party to go to in a few minutes.

3. I should be cleaning my house and packing for vacation instead.

Lilith 07-29-2003 05:16 PM

1) I am horny.

2) I am really horny.

3) I am super mega ^9 horny.

IAKaraokeGirl 07-29-2003 05:21 PM

1) My S/O's softball team is playing in the championship game of the season tonight.

2) I had a quiet house to myself for about 2 hours this afternoon. Heaven!

3) I heard from friends today. It's always nice to know people are thinking about you.

BlondeCurlGirl 07-29-2003 06:33 PM

1. I chatted with a Pixies friend over mic today! Was really fun :)

2. I decided to look through some old family pictures and had some laughs and tears.

3. I can't get a hold of my best friend for a bachelorette party update...

rabbit 07-29-2003 07:53 PM

1) Today, my wife's best friend told me to just think of her as a "second wife". She was just kidding....I think.

2) I got a raise at work today...woo hoo!

3) Made it home on time for dinner...for a change! :rolleyes:

Sugarsprinkles 07-30-2003 05:45 PM

1. The plans I had to be with someone special fell through again.

2. I had a very exciting evening with a fellow Pixie last night.

3. It's hard to be happy and depressed at the same time.

Scarlett 07-30-2003 09:55 PM

1. Today was the last day of VBS.

2. I bought everything I need for vacation and started packing.

3. I had the most fun I have had in a very long time tonight having a water gun war with all of the VBS kids.

Lilith 07-30-2003 10:53 PM

1) I had an exceptionally good day.

2) A parent who was once really really upset with me, hugged me tonight 4 years later and told me she had followed through on some suggestions and her child is doing better.

3) I went out with Summer and we giggled and talked about boys.

Steph 07-31-2003 08:30 AM

1. I'm up far too early to get my dog to the groomer's.
2. I've spent two days at a friend's house finishing my hair colouring so the front matches the back. I am now platinum blonde.
3. I'm leaving for Newfoundland tomorrow!!!!

Lilith 08-01-2003 02:54 PM

1) I am sooo lucky to have the people in my life that I do and I hope they always know how much they mean to me.

2) The weather matches my disposition.

3) I have done so much laundry that joining a nudist colony is looking pretty damn good.

2-4-tea 08-01-2003 03:00 PM

1. I am going running in a few.
2. I tried talking to several friends today they were busy .
3.I will make another attempt later

WildIrish 08-01-2003 04:16 PM

I'm smitten with one, two, three pixie ladies!

IAKaraokeGirl 08-01-2003 04:23 PM

1) I feel decadent that I took a vacation day in the middle of the week yesterday and did nothing with any responsibility all day long (except keep an eye on my children, of course). :)

2) I'm trying to work out the logistics of my son's birthday party next weekend, getting people here from out of town, etc. I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

3) After nine months, I finally reminded one of my bosses that I hadn't had my review yet...from 2002. :D

rabbit 08-02-2003 08:59 AM

1) I am in the dog house today. :(

See, I went and played golf yesterday after work, didn't finish up until 8:30pm (it is still light here until then) and then went and had dinner/drinks with the guys. All of that wasn't the problem...strolling in at midnight was.

2) I tried to make up for things by offering a heartfelt apology and fixing a super breakfast for Mrs R. ....waffles from scratch, sausages, fresh OJ, and Starbucks coffee. I think it helped even though she's still mad. Hopefully by lunch things will be OK.

3) My little 4 year old boy came up to me this morning, gave me a big hug and kiss, and told me he loved me very much. :)

IAKaraokeGirl 08-02-2003 09:31 AM

1. Have plans today to go to the waterpark and see if I can keep my somewhat still pink body from getting totally fried.

2. Woke up very early and walked down about a half-mile to the grocery to get some milk--everything was so peaceful then.

3. Get to drive for an hour and a half to meet friends tonight to retrieve my son's birthday present he left at their house--a long drive but worth it. :)

GingerV 08-02-2003 09:36 AM

1) I have come to terms with the fact that I can't be responsible for everyone's happiness at work, and that it's ok that I took steps to ensure mine.

2) I still miss the love of my life, can't wait 'til Thursday.

3) I find my favorite hobbies less fun when they suddenly develop deadlines.

Lilith 08-02-2003 10:04 AM

1) I have a long drive ahead of me today but my brother has driven from Texas and will follow me. He thinks he is protecting me and I think I am gonna help keep him awake:p

2) I hate feeling less than superb.

3) When I get home I plan to personally *snog* each one of you! The line forms over there ======>

LixyChick 08-02-2003 11:46 AM

1. I stayed up much too late into the morning and woke today at 11:30am.....something I haven't done since the days when I used to smoke pot for a living! LMFAO!

2. I'm going to don my bathing suit and clean some dust bunnies from under my bed!

3. I'm going to send those dust bunnies back to babybunny....where they belong! *giggle*

gryphon 08-02-2003 04:45 PM

1: Notice horrid smell, notice babygirl is turning red in the face....Damnit ANOTHER diaper.

2:decided that what i really need is a maid, I may get lost in the pile of laundry if i go in alone. (screw the laundry, anyone wanna get lost with me?????)

3: Keep wondering If having another man at the same time as hubby is going to be all its cracked up to be???

BIBI 08-03-2003 05:46 AM

up bright and early
sitting here feeling stunned
should go back to bed......

dicksbro 08-03-2003 06:45 AM

Up once
Back to bed once
Up again

(I live such a sheltered life ... :D :D)

IAKaraokeGirl 08-03-2003 09:41 AM

1. Had a good time yesterday at the waterpark with the kids and avoided getting sunburnt yet again. :)

2. It appears my parents will be coming to visit the end of next week for my son's birthday pool party. Please, all of you, cross your fingers that you will not hear of a homicide in a small town of Iowa next weekend. :D

3. Extracted a promise from my S/O for a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret after the next ten pounds lost. Woohoo! :D

gryphon 08-03-2003 05:49 PM

1: wants to see pics after karaoke's shopping trip!:hot:

2: has decided that the kissy fish does not look like its kissing:fish:

3: I think that the party planned for next weekend is going to wipe me out.

IAKaraokeGirl 08-04-2003 03:29 PM

(Makes a mental note that, when the shopping trip *does* happen, to let gryphon know.) ;)

1. Today's my son's sixth birthday. Hard to believe six years have flown by.

2. I'm facing Day #2 of vacation bible school, teaching 4th and 5th graders tonight...I am so not wanting to go.

3. Looks like plans are being finalized for the birthday/swim party this weekend--now I'm just on a quest to find karaoke Friday or Saturday night for my sister and me! :D

BlondeCurlGirl 08-04-2003 04:59 PM

1. Found out that my widowed grandfather eloped with the woman who tormented my grandmother for many, many years. BAD, BAD Day. :mad:

2. Sent out a resume to become a dental assistant for an "in the meantime job."

3. Made an hour-long appointment for a massage next Monday. I will need it to recover from my best friend's wedding festivities over the weekend!

dicksbro 08-05-2003 05:00 AM

1. Up early
2. Gotta be at work in an hour
3. Then a doctor's visit

(Real fun day :()

celticangel 08-05-2003 01:47 PM

tried to catch up with housework~~~~~~~failed
tried to keep th kids amused~~~~~~~~~~8/10 for that one!
tried to get some "me" time~~~~~~~~~~~well a wee visit here counts!!!

IAKaraokeGirl 08-05-2003 01:52 PM

1. I feel very loved today.

2. Had the nicest PM conversation with a fellow Pixie today. :)

3. Had the most awesome orgasm just a little bit ago. Wow!