PDA

View Full Version : .....and the award goes to......

DildoDiva
09-10-2002, 05:39 AM
Okay, I just came up with this game and thought it may be fun to try.

Know a member who deserves to be recognized for their...ahem..."achievements"? Honor them with a trophy to commemorate their accomplishments! In awarding a trophy, you can either discribe it or attatch a pic of it. If you don't accept your award and give your speech within a week, someone will accept it on your behalf. If someone accepts an award on your behalf GET READY!!!! The person who accepts the award for you may respond with appropriately raunchy, tasteless, lude, comments and storys reguarding your negligence (all in good humour, of course). Anyone can accept someone elses trophy if they don't show within a week (I will let you know if it is time for someone to step up to bat).Then the person who was awarded their trophy, or the person who accepts the trophy in their honor, should the person not show, should give a trophy of their own. But feel free to go ahead and award all the trophy's you want...just watch for all the trophys you may recieve or someone may get to give your acceptance speech for you! ;)

Its not that complicated....really....just thought this may be fun.

Our first award goes to Dicksbro. For all of his super hero efforts and the saving of countless damsels in distress, I award Dicksbro the golden jizz award" *hands dicksbro his shiny, gold, tub of baskin-robbins 'ice cream'*

dicksbro
09-10-2002, 06:39 AM
Our first award goes to Dicksbro. For all of his super hero efforts and the saving of countless damsels in distress, I award Dicksbro the golden jizz award" *hands dicksbro his shiny, gold, tub of baskin-robbins 'ice cream'*

Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU, DildoDiva. What a great honor this is to receive the first "Golden Jizz Award" and having this chance to cum forward to receive it. If I had only realized, I would have asked the lady next to me to stop for a few minutes and I would have zipped up my pants. As it is, I hope you don't mind my using the tablecloth to provide a little decorum to this auspicious event.

Dang ... acceptance speeches are so goofy.

On behalf of super heroes everywhere I accept this award (lifting the edge of the table cloth ... whispers ... ohhhhh ... thanks, hun. Could you use a corner of the table cloth and wipe up that little bit that got on the floor? Thanks.)

TAAAA RAAAAH

It is now my profound pleasure and unique honor to bestow upon our next award recipient, the lovely, vivacious, talented and super sexy ... LIXYCHICK ... the VIVACIOUS VICTIM AWARD … for exceptional nursey rhyme diversity.

Would Lixy please set down her drink, let Murphy get up, ask Aqua to excuse her, and come up to receive her award before Friday the 13th ... (guess the rules say 1 week, so, the 17th).

LixyChick
09-10-2002, 05:34 PM
*Sitting at the table with Murphy (on his knees, his head planted between my thighs) and Aqua (beside me reaching around the back of my chair and rubbing my ass!)*

I applaud dicksbro's winning and then pick up my "Flaming Sambucca" (yes it is set ablaze) and I gesture towards db (holding up my shot glass like I am the Statue of Liberty) for winning such an auspicious award! I then try and listen to his speech as I moan and continue to be ravaged!

Upon hearing db name me the" Vivacious Victim Award" winner........ I squeal with delight and slam my "Flaming Sambucca" down my throat which almost catches my hair on fire and with that knowledge I stand so abruptly that Murphy is thrown to the floor, knocking the table over for all to see Aqua's hand on my ass!

Not realizing that my gown was caught under Aqua's chair leg (no wonder he had full acsess to my ass), I begin to make my way to the stage to accept my award. As I step away from the mess I've accidently created I can feel a tug at my.........*black velvet gown with rhinestone straps and a plunging neckline, a velvet purse to match and black heels with so many straps it takes a month to get into them!* (future reference thingy there). I reach back and grab the fabric and tug harder to free myself. All of a sudden my straps break free and in my forward momentum I step out of my gown completely.

Now standing before a theatre of my peers, while they applaud exitedly, I am reduced to a diamond necklace from Tiffany's, black bra, no panties (sorry PF!), thigh high nylons with lace tops and garter and my black strappy shoes. With a pretense of covering up, I bend at the waist and cross my arms over my body. Realizing the wonderful group of people I am with and why we are here I find my dignity and stride to the stage in only the garb I was left with.

I reach dicksbro and lean to give him one of those "coochie, coochie" Hollywood kisses, but having second thoughts I plant a big smooch on his lips and feel him slip me his tongue! I step towards him and accept the award he holds (Awwww...ty for taking the time and having the knowledge to know how to do stuff like that...I am not so proficient!) I turn to the audience and start to cry.

"I am so honored to accept this award.......You like me! You really like me!" And in a cheeky moment, "Oh woe is me.....Now you see why I need a superhero at the ready!" "TY for such an honor!"

I am so pleased to be able to announce the next award recipient! Ladies and Gentleman!.........Our next award is the "Got Any Cheese To Go With That Whine" award. For her exceedingly strategic call for help! Casting a web to catch all superheros far and wide! Pretending to be in distress so she could glimpse another pic of Aqua's "magic wand" on her thread (I do believe in magic, I do, I do)! The winner...hands down!..........JennaFlower! Jenna, please step forward to recieve your award!.....(this lovely fluted wine glass with a pile of grapes and and a wedge of aged Wisconnsin cheese stuck firmly to it's base).

DildoDiva
09-10-2002, 07:53 PM
That was GREAT lixy! FAR exceeding my expectations...I can only hope everyone else replies like this! I knew this could be fun!

jennaflower
09-10-2002, 10:04 PM
<Gasp>

Oh.. my.. Honestly.. I am so touched and caught off guard.. Thank You.. Thank you..

I want to take this opportunity to thank my SuperHero.. Dicksbro.. for your wonderfully fast (and need I mention HARD) instincts in coming to my rescue and risking life and limb to bring me unlimited pleasure. To Aqua... Thanks so much for saving me with your inspirational pose.. I still can't seem to get off my knees...

Now.. I have the honor of presenting to all of you... the one that everyone has voted best writer of an adult erotic series.. Yes Ladies and gents.... the winner is none other than....

SKIPTHISONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.. Yes... Skip... come and get your award..... a giant pin.. appropriately shaped to closely resemble your cock in its hardened state....

LixyChick
09-11-2002, 05:35 AM
Teehee DildoDiva! I love this kinda stuff.........db got me addicted! TY hun..had a ball!

DildoDiva
09-11-2002, 05:37 AM
Okay, now we're looking for skipthisone to accept his phallus shaped pen for his erotic stories.....will he show???? Dun dun DUUUUUUHN!

skipthisone
09-11-2002, 08:39 AM
As everyone looks around the room and SkipthisOne is no where in sight...I suddenly run out of a nearby closet zipping my fly up as I go surely leaving a small trail of just released cum down the front of my pants. As I get to the stairs listening to the cat-calls and whistles mixed into the applause, I trip on the second stair.

After I get myself up and recieve my award from JennaFlower giving her a pat on the ass as thanks causing her to jump. I get to the podium fighting back tears, not because of the award but because I caught a piece of skin in my zipper.

"I was so not expecting this and I just want to thank the lovely pixies ladies with whom give me so much inspiration again and again. I also want to thank the pixie that has given me the beatings i so deserved in order to undo any writers block i may have had. And finally I would like to say that I am honored to be in such distingished company as the always heroic Dicksbro and the sexy breasted and uninhibited Lixychick, i am just floored."

"And now looking out at you all, which for some reason about half the seats are empty but the people I do see seem to have smiles on there faces and the clothes on the tables keep moving for some reason. I would like to present the next award. To a man we all know and love, well ladies at least want a taste. The man who has gone above and beyond the call of duty with his new found addiction to posting pics with great imagination to themes for the ladies enjoyment.

I present the Suddenly Stiff Soldier Award to FussyPucker....Now if someone would please find what table he is under send him up.

Lilith
09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Stomping up the dungeon stairs, Lilith appears at the top and strides across the room up to the microphone, and grabs Skipthisone by the back of the neck and gives him a crushing kiss that ends with a loud *smack*! Taking the award she winks and announces "that's from Fussypucker"...(mumbles echo from the stairwell), Lilith stomps her boot hard and bellows, "Did I tell you, you could talk??????" turns and smiles to the half naked crowd.

"Fussypucker is a little tied up at the moment and so he has asked me to accept this award on his behalf."

"He has also authorized me to award our very own Pixiesprite with the first ever Drippy....the award for the wettest Pixie!!! In honor of her mermaid like style and grace along with her ability to keep her fans in a constant state of leakage!!!"

Neige
09-11-2002, 09:13 PM
A Drippy?????? Awarded to me??????????? :D Awwww gee guys..... (blushing)

I make my way up to the stage and give Lilith a big hug before taking my Drippy from her hands. "Thank FussyPucker for me, 'k?" *wink* Turning to the mic now, "Ummmm.... I'd like to thank everyone who ever contributed to my wetness... all of you!!!! Thank you ever so much!!!!"

And now..... the next award goes to...... the one and only......... Lilith!!!!!!!! Lil, I'd like to award you the Golden Apple Award :p for being the greatest teacher in the world!!!

Lilith
09-11-2002, 11:44 PM
*Flushing* & *blushing*~ awww geez Pixiesprite.....Lilith shockingly and quite sudddenly... becomes speechless....I know I know ... it's a damn miracle!!!!!!!! *cheers ring out*

Lilith regains her composure enough to mutter.."I'm verklepmt! Thank you Grasshopper!" *dabs at eyes* sniff-sniff*reaches in her little black bag and pulls out.............THE GILDED BUTT PLUG
"I hereby bestow my hero......Aqua with this award in recognition for all he has done to foster anal acceptance. Aqua exemplifies a man who is brimming to the "rim" with sex appeal. His style, creativity, warm heart, and fuzzy bum are a credit to all. Aqua please step up, (bend over:p) and let me give you this award properly;)"

LixyChick
09-13-2002, 06:00 AM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!

DildoDiva
09-18-2002, 11:14 AM
If aqua doesn't step forward by Midnight tonight CST, someone may accept his award on his behalf and let the roast begin. Only 1 person can accept the award for him and they will give the next award. However, the rest of pixies feel free to roast him due to his negligence! ;)

Aqua
09-18-2002, 12:26 PM
My deepest apologies... You see as I was approaching the stage to accept my award Lilith came forward to greet me, and I mentioned the limo with the hot tub waiting for me around back. Well Lilith demanded I show her the limo and, more importantly, the hot tub. As we approached the tub I happened to mention that one of my superhero powers is breathing underwater... allowing me to stay submerged as long as I wish. With a mischievious grin Lil jumped into the hot tub, spread her legs wide and said, "Prove it!" So now you know why I'm late and why Lilith has that far away dreamy glaze over her eyes. I want to thank Lilith for bestowing this award upon me, Diva for being the first person to reply to the first pic I ever posted, and all the ladies who have helped feed my complex. I also want to throw a shout out to Steph for her new fave position! You go girl!! Now, the next award goes to a lady who has never ceased to expand her horizons or try new things, and she has usually shared her experiences here. She has also posted numerous pics that involve anal themes, as well as consistently conveying positive feedback to the men's pic forum. So now that we're here and ready to do things properly, and since my pants seem to be missing, I am ready to bend forward and receive my award while announcing the next award recipient... I am pleased to, uhhhhhhm, present the, ahhhhhh-mmmmmm, Golden Corn Cob Award to..........................................................................................

Sharniqua!!

LixyChick
10-06-2002, 08:21 PM
I am honored to accept this award on Sharni's behalf! I must say that when I first came to Pixies I did check out Shar's threads and tried my hand at the corn cob thing. Well, it wasn't exactly my hand I used the corn cob on but um....I digress! For this I say.....TY Shar! Doc always did tell me to get more vegs. into my daily life! I am pretty sure he meant in my mouth.....but I say any orifice in a storm!!!

When it comes to Pixies Diva's, Sharniqua is tops in bottoms! And her heart is as big as the great outdoors! It has to be to accomodate those huge breasts she has!

Without further ado I again thank evryone on Sharniqua's behalf and I want to announce our next award.

I am pleased to announce the "I Better Get Some Soon or I am Going To Explode" award. And the award goes to............

SugarSprinkles!!!!!!

Please SS.....come up and accept this auspicous award..........A lovely replica of a stick of dynamite with balls attached at the base!

DildoDiva
10-06-2002, 10:12 PM
Thanks lixy! I thought we'd lost this one! Thanks for giving it mouth to mouth for me! Now we just need to get SS in here to accept her award!

Murphy
10-08-2002, 12:00 AM
I have it on "firm" authority that SS is preparing her acceptance speech, but is "choked with emotion" at the moment. Rest assured she will be here presently, as soon as she is able.

Sugarsprinkles
10-09-2002, 02:09 PM
OMG!! I'm stunned, schocked, flabbergasted, and damn near speechless!!!

I'd like to thank LixyChik for presenting me with this magnificent award! I'd also like to thank EVERYONE at Pixies for their patience as I've moaned, groaned, and continually bitched about never getting any! And I'd especially like to thank Murphy for being the only one to "rise" to the challenge and giving me a good reason to stop bitching.:D:D:D:D:D

I'd also like to thank PF, RG, Scotz, Prophet, and Vampeyes for their friendship and broad shoulders they've been kind enough to let me cry on on many occaisions.

OKAY, okay.....enough seriousness.............I'm about to gag on all this schmaltz..........And I'd much rather be gagging on something else.:D..he he he....But, be that as it may......It's time for me to present the next award...........

For his wonderful sense of humor and his valiant efforts in both words and (ah...hem...cough....cough);) .....action to keep me from
"exploding"........I'd like to present MURPHY with the "I'LL MAKE YOU SMILE BY EXTINGUISHING THAT FUSE" award..............a beautiful Cheshire Cat statue wearing a fireman's hat and holding a firehose that bears a striking resemblence to a male "member"!:D:D

Now pick yourself up off the floor where Lixy dumped you when she stood to get her award.......and Cum and Get It, Baby!!!

Murphy
10-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Oh WOW! first Kim calls me her "favorite" member, and now this!

uuhhh, I'm speechless. I guess I'd better thank all the other Pixies who, by reading and appauding my posts, got me here.

Kim, for being THE BOSS and creating the bestest site on the whole damn web.

Lixxy, for her matching sense of humor and great "taste".

Christine, for her artistic Fairy pictures, and much, much more.

Aqua, Scotz, Legend, PF, Irish,Dicksbro,Prophet and Silky: it's a MAN thing! And Jennaflower for reminding us to be carefull!

And Especially Sugarsprinkles, my first ever internet meet. 16 hours on a bus for 7 hours of pleasure, but I digress...

For our next Award, the "Always there when you need it". I give you a lady of class, a sparkling addition to our chat room, one of the warmest and funniest gals here.... C'm on down!

PIXIE SPRITE!

While several members run for the chat room to retrieve her, I drag the award from offstage, a life size, fully functional, temperture regulated, vibrating La-Z-boy with built in keyboard, drink dispenser and vibrator.

Neige
10-13-2002, 05:31 PM
I'm still "thanking" ;) FussyPucker when they arrive telling me I've won again...

Again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh wow! And such an honour too... the "Always there when you need it"! (Plenty of hugs for everyone - especially for you, Murphy hun!) Thank you soooo much!

And now on to the next award...
The "What convinced ME to join pixies" Award!
To the man that had a really big part in making me join here, with his sooooooo erotic stories...

Glyndwr!!!!!!

Glyndwr
10-15-2002, 07:29 PM
"Glyndwr" Almost in the back of mind I hear someone call my name.

"GLYNDWR!!!" The shock as I realise now someone is shouting my name, makes me sit up straight. This is unfortunate as I am under a table picking up a piece of cutlery that I have 'accidently' dropped. The sudden pain as my head contacts wood blurs the view I have up Lilith's dress. Rubbing the back of my head I emerge and am directed to PixieSprite on stage holding an award. Still dazed I remain seated waiting to see who has won. A sharp kick to the shin's from a demoness and the hissed "It's you" bring me to my feet.

I stagger to the stage, trying to rub my head and shin whilst covering a visible bulge of excitement, a lingering remnant of my doomed voyeurism.

I graciously accept the award from PixieSprite and plant a kiss full on her lips, I momentarily contemplate slipping my tongue in but decide that it's perhaps not the time or place.

I turn to face my assembled peers and tap the microphone...

"My Lords, Ladies & Gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure. However that is a different story. I would like to thank PixieSprite for this honour and I need to thank everyone who joins in at Pixies-Place because you are the inspiration behind my scribbles."

"At this point I would like to hand out the next award. In this era of growing international unrest and global mistrust I would like to present a 'No Bull Peace Prize'. This is in recognition of a major contribution in bringing together perverts of all nations, united under one cause, the quest to see perfect visions of loveliness."

"Ladies & Gentlemen, please be upstanding for 2 ladies who epitomise the spirit of entente cordiale..... Nikki & Lixy Chick "

I stand on stage with the award eagerly awaiting the ladies and hoping that I'm going to get at least a kiss, and maybe the chance of a quick grope.

BIBI
10-16-2002, 07:30 PM
this is friggin hilarious........great thread lmao

LixyChick
10-16-2002, 08:57 PM
Jumping up and down and squealing at the top of our collective lungs, Nikki and I grab one another and dance around and around as if playing ring-around-the-rosie! And suddenly we fall down as expected at the end of that childhood song. I look at her and she at me and we get into a laughing fit that brings tears to ours eyes and I grab my crotch cause I think I am gonna pee myself! She pulls my hand away and says, "Don't do that here....save it for the thread!"

Nikki stands and extends her hand to help me up. I rise and try to compose myself but I still squirm and cross my legs a bit as I cannot stop laughing. Nikki bends to kiss legend and he pulls her to his lap and they lock lips for what seems like hours. "Nikki", I whisper, "Glyndwr is waiting for us hun."

Arm in arm we make our way to the stage, leaning against one another and giggling all the way. We climb the stairs and head towards Glyndwr as he holds the awards out to us. Nikki takes her trophy.........A large red cast iron circle with a bull in the middle, a slash through the center and a peace sign dangling from it........and leans for a kiss on the cheek from our presenter. He tries to grope her but she is cheeky and scoots away before he can claim his prize. I step forward to accept my trophy and lean for a kiss on the lips from Glyndwr. I reach behind him and grab his ass and say, "Thank You baby cakes. I've always enjoyed you "piece" efforts too!"

We step to the mic and I clear my throat......

"Nikki and I would like to thank everyone who has enjoyed our visual friendship thread. We had no idea of the global impact this would have but we love the perving impact it is having!"

We then break into song...........

"Cum on people now, smile on your brother........everybody get together, try and love one another right now!"

And suddenly the whole room looks like a massive orgy!

"Excuse me", I say......"We meant it metaphorically folks, there are still some awards to be presented." I am forced to yell, "STOP IT!........Ahem........Thank You."

So without further ado, we would like to present the next award.

Nikki says, "Our next award goes to legend. He has been such an inspiration to me (in more ways than one) and he is so sweet and so helpful and so loving and so cute and..........oh..........ok......well anyway, this is the "You Are As Cute As" award........I present this statue of a bugs ear. legend, please come up here and grope....I mean accept this lovely (yet extremely hard to capture in sculpture, as a bugs ear is so elusive) ear thingy!"

legend
10-18-2002, 02:57 AM
Upon hearing my name, I start towards the stage. Upon walking over to the dias, I trip, crashing into Nikki and falling with her to the floor. After enjoying a bit of a kiss, a cuddle and a fondle, I pick myself up and make my way over to the delightful Lixy.

I remember that Nikki hasn't cut her nails in a long time, so I quickly give Lixy just a little peck on the cheek. I accept my bug's ears and turn towards the dias.

In the legend tradition of long speeches, verbose posts and intelligent replies, I give my acceptance speech.....

"Thank you."

.....before announcing the next award

"The next award is the most lovable bikers award. This award goes to the biker who is the most wise, charming and witty and is a belt with a golden replica of the Triumph logo on the buckle. This is awarded to none other than......Irish. Give em hell!"

Although I patiently wait for Irish to accept his award, I am eager to catch up with Nikki. I want to give her the proper, personal thank you that she deserves (details of which may or may not be revealed later ;) :p).

Sugarsprinkles
10-24-2002, 08:55 PM
Just wondering....it's been almost a week....does Irish know he has an award to collect???? Sure would hate to see this thread die out..it's way tooo much fun!! :D:D

dicksbro
10-24-2002, 09:02 PM
Sent Irish a pm, so hopefully he'll get the message.

legend
10-25-2002, 04:03 AM
ummmm yeah.....i forgot to do that.....sorry people....my bad

Irish
10-25-2002, 08:51 AM
I want to thank Dicksbro;for telling me of this.I have been feeling
"shitty"and checked my mail after midnight last night.Altho it may be hard to believe;I have never checked the "smut games"since
I have been a member of pixies.I still feel"shitty"this morning and
my head is not working right;to come up with;my usual;"witty"
remarks!My eyes are stuck together;so I will just thank everyone
and pass;the award;and a free sample of Viagra;to Oldfart.His outlook on life;and wisdom;have gone unappreciated!His award is
the Viagra! Irish
P.S.I saw Dicksbros PM;in my mail;last night and had to PM;him
back;because I couldn't find this thread.

Cherryred
10-25-2002, 12:13 PM
Lixy & Nikki~"Don't do that here....save it for the thread!"

ROFLMAO

Great speech!

LixyChick
10-29-2002, 08:36 PM
ROFLMFAO @ everyone! Oh how I love this thread!

Has anyone informed OF or should we wait and see if he stumbles in here on his own?

Irish
10-30-2002, 12:58 AM
I should have PMd him but I didn't think of it!I'll try to remember
tomorrow(I guess:Today)It's very late now! Irish

Oldfart
10-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Ahem, testing... one, two, umm

Fellow Pixies.

Unaccustomed as I am to pubic speaking, I would like to thank all

those whose subtle and twisted responses have egged me to this point.

It is with deep, that is very deep, extra deep even humility that

I accept the Viagra award.

It was won in the face of stiff opposition, but it was a hard fight

well fought. Damn hard.

I will be sharing the award at my acceptance party in the phone booth

on the corner of Libido and Opportunity. All are invited.

I now wish to propose Scotzoidman for the Marvellous Mammaries

Award for all his hard work in inducing lovely ladies to brighten the

days of all with his breast oriented threads.

In a break from tradition I would also like to propose that M45 receive

a Meritorious Mention Plaque for his unstinting assistance in this field.

Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my trophy case.

Oldfart
11-02-2002, 12:53 PM
Killed this thread pretty quickly, eh?

PM'd Scotz, so maybe he's away.

Ah well, perhaps he's waiting for the Oscars.

DildoDiva
11-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Oldfart,

I don't think its possible for someone to kill this thread. It may simmer on low for a week, week and a half, but someone will wander across it and decide they just can't let it go. People love this thread for some reason! I guess I did a good thing?

DD

Oldfart
11-03-2002, 12:38 PM
Yes, DD, you done did a very good thing.

Steph
11-03-2002, 12:50 PM
<blushing> Thank you, thank you, Aqua. I am bending over with glee to accept this award. Er, why is it on the floor? ;)

My award for people who get inspiration for starting threads from others is . . . RandyGal! An inspiration to us all!

DildoDiva
11-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Did I miss a step?:confused:

scotzoidman
11-03-2002, 08:28 PM
Sorry, I didn't hear my name announced...see, i had this huge pair of breasts wrapped around my head like a pair of headphones...well, she insisted if I listened closely I could hear the ocean...all I could hear was a rapid heartbeat, getter faster...but no matter, I humbly accept this beautiful award <fondling it, as I suddenly become aware I'm being watched...blushing self-conciously> and I thank my fellow tit-man OldFart for the nomination...of course, I have to thank each & every one of the lovely Pixies ladies who responded to my requests - obviously I couldn't have done it without you - special thanks to Lixy for stuffing my thread like a Chicago ballot box ;) and also thanks to all the Pixies guys who shouted encouragement to the ladies...
And extra special thanks to one who pimped tirelessly for my boob thread, encouraging some who had never posted anything before...who is also the next award-winner, for keeping Pixie's the bestest site on the web, filling in when our LoveDiva had to be away, always keeping the bastards in line with her Terrible Whip of Doom, kicking ass with her steel-toed boots when neccessary, I would like to present the "Iron Fists in Velvet Gloves" Award (actually a matching pair of trophies...suitable for use as "bookends", maybe?) to.................................

LILITH!!!!!!

Lilith
11-04-2002, 09:42 PM
*choked up**snuffling**strides up to scotz (leather creaking the whole way)* * hugs scotz**dips scotz laying a big, fat, wet one on him** admires my bookends lustily*

I am nearly speechless............nearly:p Scotz TY so much for the honor. Everything I do, I do, cause I loves you peoples. You are my "bee people" (obscure Blind Melon reference):p I hope to keep Pixies whipped into shape as long as possible. Thanks so much lovies!

Now onto the next award........... this next recipient has made great strides in promoting the role of panties in the minds and hearts on nonbelievers..... his tireless work on behalf of LDCSP (Lovers of Dripping Cum Soaked Panties) should be an example to us all. His fearless courage in the face of wet spots and his hands on approach have helped us all to accccept the fetishists we find within our selves. So with out further ado I present the Peace , Love, & Panties Award (in the form of a crystal derriere adorned in lace panties...with the complimentary self dripping refillable crotch) to....................

PANTYFANATIC!!!!

PantyFanatic
11-06-2002, 09:29 PM
(Lilith holds her "Iron Fists in Velvet Gloves" Award in one hand and cracks her whip sharply over the heads of her subjects and suddenly thrusts her hips forward, rolls up onto her steel toed hi-heeled sneakers and freezes her broad smile as her eye lids slowly lower.)
(Her long, slit skirt is flung back and yes,.......it's PantyFanatic..... with glazed eyes (that match his smiling, wet face. He struggles to his feet) "Well it's about time" [as he straightens his tie (NO! that's his tongue he's trying to push back into his mouth).] "I just happen to have an acceptance note here….. somewhere... and I’m sure this will be a day that lives in femininity"

*Reaching into his inside left pocket he finds silky black panties from Europe and his notes* "We have nothing to suck but panties themselves"....."No no, that's not it. Just a second here.”

*Rummaging through his right jacket pocket he finds silky blue panties from Ontario, and the note.* “The state has no place in the bedrooms of the nation,…but I do.” *”damn, that's not it either”*

*He comes out of his inside right pocket with red panties from Michigan… no! from Missouri and another piece of paper. “I have not yet begun to lick” *”wait! That’s not right either” flustered, he reaches for a drink to calm himself*

PantyFanatic
11-06-2002, 09:31 PM
*He pulls an envelope from his right jacket pocket with notes on the back, along with pink panties from Minnesota. “Four panties an 7 thongs ago….” *"Oops. That’s from the other party"*

*From his right pants pocket he pulls his international drivers license, his Aussie teamsters card and the speech notes…stuck to another pair of black panties from OZ*“Thank you from her bottom, I mean the bottom of my hard, I mean heart.” *”CRICKEY, too many pockets, I never should have worn this suite.

*Finally from his left pants pocket he brings out the note he’s looking for… anlong with a pair of white panties from BC (gees, is that a place or time?)* “Friends, Romans, countryladies, lend me your panties. I come to lick them, not to praise them.”

Well after all these neat panty lines, (pun intended) I want to shift the spot light to our next award winner. I’m unable to tell you all the contributions he has made to the site (because I’m still trying to decode them) but I’m sure it’s great stuff. We are hoping to have the English translators here in time to decipher what will be the next acceptance speech for the “Wha Da Rosetta Fuck Did He Say Award” that I present to…..
UNCLE SILKY!

Uncle Silky
11-08-2002, 01:12 AM
uh, thanks. it's an honor just to be nominated n shit.

i award PixieSprite the, uh... *looks around* Mackin Muthafuckin Mapleleaf prize for bein the most Candian canuck that ever skinned a beaver while watchin a hockey game.

RandyGal
11-08-2002, 08:23 PM
............lifting up the pillows, looking under them...checking inside pantyfanatic's happy boxers...nope, it isn't there.....

taking a quick gander behind jonjon's nice button 501's...doesn't look like he's hiding the award either.

huh. isn't that weird? i thought i heard my name.

must have been a misprint or somethin........NOW you know why i don't participate much in games. i never know when i'm in or out.

:D :D :D

and now.........i'm OUTTA here. :) pardon the interruption if you please.

DildoDiva
11-11-2002, 04:29 PM
Okay, I think I've figured this out! (I should get an award just for that!!!)

Okay, when Aqua got his award he thanked a lot of people. Diva, Lilith, and Steph especially, along with the other ladies who've fed his complex. I think that Steph either didn't read the whole reply and was just scanning for her name, or she simply misunderstood the concept of the game.

Either way, she accepted a non existant reward and almost awarded one just as invisable. No harm done though. Steph and RandyGal just don't have awards on their shelves (racks???) yet. And for that matter, neither do I! :confused: Heh, okay, all that aside....

My apologies to RandyGal for getting her hopes up. I hope it doesn't influence whether or not she comes back if/when she really recieves her award. Apologies to rest of the thread followers for any confusion.

My ruling as Queen of the thread: Dicksbro, LixyChick(2), Jennaflower, Skipthisone, FussyPucker, PixieSprite(2), Lilith(2), Aqua, Sharniqua, SugarSprinkles, Murphy, Glyndwyr, Nikki, Legend, Irish, Oldfart, Scotzoidman, Pantyfanatic and Uncle Silky have all won awards and accepted. PixieSprite is up for an award and M45 has a plaque coming his way.

PixieSprite may accept her award and give another one (although I'm sure she's tired of it by now...THREE awards...its like the West Wing or somethin), and M45 may give an acceptance speech for his plaque if he wishes.

So long and thanks for all the fish! (steps down from the podeum)

Neige
11-14-2002, 09:27 PM
Sorry I took so long to come pick up my award... I was busy lmao... But WOW! the Mackin Muthafuckin Mapleleaf prize!!!!!! Thank you soooo much Silky hunny ;)

And now for the next award... the "Thanks for looking at this thread for me"! Awarded to the one who is always the first to let me know I have an award waiting for me..... Coach Knight!!!!!!

Coach Knight
11-15-2002, 03:17 PM
Well, it seems that this party is going to go on without me, or so I thought. I figure I might as well grab my date and beat the crowd out and head to the post-show party early. Besides, I wanted to get a little limo sex in. Summer grabs my arm and we walk through the amphitheatre passing all of the Pixies, hoping for awards. Funny though, I see more attendees on their knees than sitting in their chairs. We head out of the lobby and see the limo waiting on the street, the driver holding the door open.

My date, Summer, is 50-feet in front of me, running to get to the black, stretch limo first. I begin removing my tuxedo jacket. Summer already has unzipped her dress and her boobs are exposed and bouncing as she streaks for the limo. (Interesting, when Joan Rivers interviewed us on the red carpet entering the ceremony, Rivers’ face actually cracked in half, exposing a metal android underneath … who knew she wasn’t real, I thought her body and face were all natural)

She climbs in and sits back, legs spread, ready for me to join her for a wild ride through Los Angeles. Just as I am entering the limo for the ride back to the Beverly Hills Hilton, I hear my name announced, by PixieSprite.

“What, what is this? I won? I guess I had better head back inside to accept my award,” I say to my naked date.

“Fine, fine, sure, sure, go get your damn award, I’ll have the limo circle the theater and start without you,” Summer says. She then pulls out a huge Samsonite suitcase and opens it. Inside there is a a huge array of various dildos, vibrators and other electrical and battery-operated devices designed to make men less necessary. (What did she buy the Platinum package from DildoDiva?)

I run back into the theater, my raging hard-on pointing the way. As I scamper down the aisle, I high-five the guys and the women keep pinching my ass. (I am going to be bruised tomorrow)

I reach the stage and walk to the dais. I plant a wet kiss on PixieSprite’s lips.

“Thank you PS for presenting me with this award, I am truly honored, especially to be given it by such a beautiful, nubile young lady.”

“I want to thank LixyChick for her never ending stream of consciousness. She never is at a loss for words and she is loved for it.” (Speaking of Lixy, this is longer than one of her replies)

“Thank you to DildoDiva for planning and organizing this awards ceremony, it certainly has become a hit.”

“Thanks to Nikki, Christine and BCG for … well if you’ve seen the pics, you know what for.” ;););)

“I want to thank STO for making me laugh and keeping it ‘real’ I’m not sure what that means, but I just know I won’t be betting any more football games with him.”

“Thanks to Lil for being the sexy bitch she is, she is the glue that holds the fibers of Pixies together.” (I think that was a compliment)

“I have one final thank you to give but I will have to do that in the limo.” ;););)

“Now, I want to present the next award to the woman who can either cut your balls off or lick them, depending on her mood. Will a gentleman please tap Diva on her head, wipe her chin and send her up here.”

(Music begins to play to get my damn ass off the stage)

“I present DIVA with the ‘SPURT ON MY FACE’ award.”

Now I streak down the aisle, undressing as I run. I exit the theater, the limo pulls up and the door opens. I unzip my pants and remove my cock - the award I will be giving to my date. I enter the limo and we drive away …

Coach Knight
11-15-2002, 07:46 PM
On a side note, this is what happens when you give a writer, who is not exactly writing the Great American Novel yet, room to be creatve ... anyways, back to the cermony.

LixyChick
11-19-2002, 11:00 PM
ROFLMFAO Coach!

I am typeless!

*think he believes that?*

Teehee!!!!

Sugarsprinkles
11-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by LixyChick
ROFLMFAO Coach!

I am typeless!

*think he believes that?*

Teehee!!!!

You Lixy? Typeless??? Perish the Thought!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't every change, gal....we luv ya' just the way you are!!

Lovediva
11-19-2002, 11:19 PM
Hearing my name I lift my head and cum shoots past me, over my shoulder, and lands in my wine glass. With all the dignity I can muster I reach for my glass and take a long swallow........finishing the contents before rising to go and accept my award.

I stand and straighten my dress and wipe my lips and head towards the stage. I can feel hands spanking my ass as I pass everyone sitting on the aisle.

As I climb the stairs I see Coach holding a bust of a woman with cum all over her face. I realize the compliment as she looks just like me! Those cheeky monkies must have taken a pic of my face to a sculptor and had this done. Or...they might have "slipped me a mickey" and took me to the sculptor for a more "real" likeness.........no matter, I am flattered at the effort. :D

As I finally reach the top step, I step on the edge of my gown and my breasts pop out. Coach seems to be coming toward me with concern but when he reaches me and hands me my award I feel him tweak my right nipple and zoom past me like his ass is on fire!!!!

I adjust my gown and step to the podium. "Ahem, I guess Coach had another award to deliver"......

"I have to say that I have never had an award cum to me so easily.....I usually have to stroke and lick some egos to get an honor so auspicious." *Taking a hankerchief from my handbag and wiping my face in a Louie Armstrong fashion* "I Thank you all from the back of my throat to the tip of my tongue.......and so without further ado I'd like to present the next award to....."

PROPHET REALITY WITH THE BITE ME TILL I BLEED award....

Prophet Reality
11-19-2002, 11:43 PM
I am glad someone clued me into this one. Thanks SugarSprinkles.

"On behalf of all Vampyres........ Bite Me. :D And I would love to Bite any muber of you lovely ladies here. Starting with LoveDiva first and then Lilith. After that it is a free for all."

As for my award..........The Best Cum Hither Award..... goes to....... Summer!!!!!!!!

Summer
11-21-2002, 08:29 PM
As we pull back up to get the award that Coach dropped on the sidewalk I hear my name being called. Surely this must be a mistake. I look at my companion and inform him I must go check this out. I bashfully stroll towards the door peering in. Just at that moment everyone turns towards me and begins clapping. I look down towards my feet not knowing if I should run away or gracefully approach the stage. Adjusting my extremely tight dress I head towards the stage. I see lots of wonderful pixies surrounding me. I giggle thinking about how sexy they look in clothes too.

As I get closer to the stage I see him, the sexiest Vampyre Pixie. Oh my I get week in my knees as I delicately take the award from him. He grins flashing his pearly whites and leans in and takes a nibble of my neck. Clearing my thought and rubbing my arms to soothe the chills, I turn to the crowd and simply say, "Thank you! Thank you all for awarding me with the Best Cum Hither that any Pixie can." I bow and then realize oh crap I need to give an award.

Thinking for a brief second it pops into my head. Oh yeah. "I have an award for the sexiest Cop Costume in a Pixie Halloween Thread/Party." Pausing for a brief second thinking of having him cuffing me, mmmmm, I try to regain composure to continue " ............ and the award goes to .....
(((((drum roll)))))) aflyerfan!!!!!!!!

LixyChick
11-23-2002, 12:33 PM
*The band strikes up with the song.....Y.M.C.A.*

Everyone stands and begins to dance to it as we wait for aflyerfan to come and accept his award!

LMAO.........I had to do that!

Sugarsprinkles
11-23-2002, 12:39 PM
He'll probably be here after the hockey game, Lixy!! LOL

aflyerfan
11-23-2002, 01:46 PM
I am totally unprepared for this, I had no idea I was even nominated for an award let alone win.I would like to thank the soundman for playing Y.M.C.A. Summer if there is anyway I can thank you personally for this award please let me know, although I think I was probably the only one nominated in this category. I did have a great time at your party,cant wait to see if your throwing a New Years Eve party.
I guess I have to come up with an award now. I have to give this some thought,and to see what awards have already been given. I shall return.

aflyerfan
11-24-2002, 06:59 AM
I have to apoligize for my lame acceptance speech,my publicist is out of town.I will now present the next award in the category of hottest European poster to the hot and sexy Christine. Christine please cum up and except your award. As a bonus you get to have me right here on stage in front of a loving Pixies audience. I think they deserve a great show,shall we :)

Christine
11-27-2002, 08:44 AM
<<With an encouraging slap on the butt from Aqua, I stumble onto the stage in a daze, and land in aflyerfan's arms.>>

An award?? For ME??? *sniff sniff SNIFF*
Thank you baby! I am truly honored to have received this award. I would also like to thank every single Pixies member, my tripod, and my wonderful personal consultant for all the fun I've had here...and I just remembered that I am scared to DEATH of speaking in public, so before I pass out I'd like to present the next award to none other than the sexy, exciting and oh so desirable Natch9! Please join us on the podium to receive your Golden Abs award (you may leave your sword by your seat, hon!*G*)

(aflyerfan, I believe you said something about a bonus...so shall we get to it? :D)

DildoDiva
12-03-2002, 02:14 AM
I just pmed natch9 but I haven't seen him around in forever so I'm not counting on his arrival...maybe he'll suprise me...he has a day left...if not by then, first cum first serve may take his award and run with it

Casperr
12-03-2002, 08:06 AM
** moving my seat closer to the stage **

CasperTG

Sugarsprinkles
12-03-2002, 05:47 PM
*nominating Lixy to accept the award in Natch9's absence, because she gives such fantastic speeches*

dicksbro
12-04-2002, 12:05 PM
I second that SS. Let's hear it for Lixy as Natch9's represetative!

HIP, HIP, HORRAY! HIP, HIP, HORRAY!

Between the surgeon and Lixy, I could stay in stiches! :D :D

DildoDiva
12-05-2002, 05:01 AM
I don't care who accepts it as long as someone hurries up and does it! So, um....hurry up!

dicksbro
12-05-2002, 09:38 AM
Dicksbro, sensing the shyness of others, walks up to the stage to accept Natch9's Golden Abs award.

Ladies and Gentlemen and any others that might be present. On behalf of Natch9 I want to express my sincere thanks for this glorious award. I'm sure that the Golden Anti-Lock Breaking trophy will look wonderful on the dash of a car.

For the next award, I think we need to recognize a lady of considerable charm, witty intellect, and warm caring.

SugarSprinkles, to you is awarded the "Friend in Need Golden Dildo Award." Congratulations!

Sugarsprinkles
12-05-2002, 01:07 PM
OH MY!!!! I'm so verklempt!! I had NNNOOO idea!! :eek:

This is going to take some thought.......my acceptance speech has to be 'just right'....after all, look who's given me this prestigious award.

And I REALLY need to thing LONG & HARD ;):p to decide what the next award will be and to who (whom?) it should be awarded.

I promise I will return as soon as I can to take care of my obligation. :) I will not neglect my duty. :D:D

gekkogecko
12-05-2002, 01:55 PM
Sorry to butt in here, but I just read Coach Knight's "Rejected Children's Books" thread.

I therefore, am compelled to award CK a "Silver Psycho" for being almost, but not quite twisted enough.

CK, please untie the Pope, scrape the mustard off the walls, and come get your award.

Coach Knight
12-07-2002, 03:49 PM
Well I really think it is SS's turn to give an award. We may have to check with DildoDiva for a ruling here. I am bumping this up to allow her to decide.

DildoDiva
12-09-2002, 01:25 AM
Already discussed it with SS but I'll tell the rest of you. Sugar has to make her acceptance speach still before the week is up. She can give an award if she likes and we'll just have more awards going at once or she can not give an award and consider the award CK recieved to go for her as well.

So if SS gives an award we'll all just have to watch the thread for more awards and it'll give people more chances to get awards.

CK can accept his award either way and he DOES give someone an award.

All clear...ready, set, cum! I mean GO

Coach Knight
12-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Thank you Gekko. I am not sure if you were supposed to give me an award, but that's ok, I'll take what I can get.

I look around the room and realize the creator of this award has been left high, but hopefully not dry. So will someone remove DildoDiva's sticky panties and send her down here. Oh and while she's down here ... ;););)

I am presenting DildoDiva with the QUIVERING CLIT AWARD!!!

DildoDiva
12-12-2002, 12:27 AM
As I sit behind my display table, convieniently located next to the exit door and the restrooms (in case someone decides they need some quick relief before they leave) I re-arrange some of my products I brought and am absentmindedly wiping down the vibrator I just got finished "testing." As I am cleaning the last of the juices off of it, I hear my name and look up into the beautiful faces of all my Pixies Comerades and they are applauding and looking at me. I quickly place the toy back on the table and make my way toward the stage accepting handshakes, pats, and gropes as I make my way through the crowd.

As I ascend the steps onto the stage I smile shyly at CK and take the award and the hug and step to the podium....

"Thank you CK, my favorite prick. :) Thank you all from the heart of my bottom...I mean...no, that IS what I meant. It is truly an honor to be recognized amongst my friends for this award. I accept this honor on behalf of myself and my quivering clit.

"And now for the next award I would like to recognize one of our chat regulars. Someone who evidently, truly believes in the saying, 'I should be seen and not heard....ever.' I would like to present this golden plaque with a little silver fly in the center. The nominees for the "Fly on the Wall" award are.......

ChanServ for his/her diligent efforts to always be there for our Pixies in there time of dire need. A great listener and someone we all know and trust with our deepest secrets........

jwalker....for....just being there and never saying a FUCKING THING.......

and the winner is....*rips open the little envelope*.....

JWALKER!"

*Applauds as she looks through the audience and spots him in a dark corner. As usual she can see him but he's not doing anything.....*

BlondeCurlGirl
12-12-2002, 12:41 AM
LOL DildoDiva...whatcha wanna bet he won't be showing up to receive the award? :D

Sugarsprinkles
12-12-2002, 09:23 PM
I know today is a week already since dicksbro presented me with my recent award....I'd like to beg the academy's indulgence a bit longer please...I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to really think about who I would like to honor. I have 3 or 4 people in mind and I just have to narrow that down...Please may I have just a few more days??? :eek:

DildoDiva
12-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Just for you SugarSprinkles I'll grant you until Saturday. ;)

jwalker
12-13-2002, 10:21 PM
a FUCKING THING.......

DildoDiva
12-13-2002, 11:21 PM
HAR HAR HAR de HAR. HAR de HARHAR HAR!

Casperr
12-14-2002, 06:33 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HE SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!!!

LOL!

CasperTG

horseman12
12-14-2002, 07:23 AM
oops, thought this was the golden tits award,,,,,,,,begging everyones pardon!

Sugarsprinkles
12-14-2002, 03:46 PM
When Dicksbro calls my name I'm so shocked and stunnned that I fall right off Murphy's lap and onto the floor...and because my hand was down his pants and his hand was under my blouse at the time I pull him right down with me.
We untangle ourselves and I push him off me in my mad dash to get to the stage.

On my way I trip over BIBI who is trying to keep TazzfromCA from getting below her AGAIN, and over Pantyfanatic who is sitting in the middle of the floor sniffing one at a time all the panties that he cajoled each of the female Pixies into giving him when they entered the room - well, each of the ladies who bothered to wear any that is.
I stumble over Vampeyes and Sarriah who are just sitting and giggling at one another for no apparent reason.

Scotzoidman sees me approaching and plugs in his guitar and in honor of my "Friend In Need Golden Dildo Award" and my relationship with Murphy, plays a few bars of Kenny Rogers "Daytime Friends and Nightime Lovers".

As the music plays I stumble up the few stairs to claim my "Friend in Need Golden Dildo Award" from Dicksbro and get ready to make my acceptance speech. But what's going on? I can't reach the damned microphone - it's too frickin' high for short li'l me to reach!! They look for something for me to stand on, but alas the world famous Pixie's Soap-box is in rather sad condition from such frequent use.
From the back of the room a female voice with a sweet Southern drawl rings out,
"Over here y'all!! I got somethin' y'all can stand on, Sugarsprinkles!"

Well, a couple of the guys go to see who and what it is. It's our very own DildoDiva and she gives them a large box - it's a crate filled with all sorts of wonderful, sexy 'toys!" They bring it to the podium and help me up onto it. Now I can reach the microphone and I commence to making my speech:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Pervs and Pervettes, I'd like to thank Dicksbro for this magnificent "Friend in Need Golden Dildo Award!" I really don't know what to say. I just want you to know, Dicksbro, that the few messages I posted on your behalf were done with love and with no thought or expectation of awards. I really NEVER expected such a beautiful award - and I must say in all honesty...............................................................................

I'D MUCH RATHER GET LAID than get a METAL DILDO!!! Is that really so damn much to ask? I mean, DAMN, why is getting laid so damn difficult?? It doesn't cost a damn thing, one size truly does fit all, you can do it almost anywhere, you can do it anytime day or night, and you can give OFTEN! So what's the problem???

Sensing that I'm losing control, Murphy rushes to the stage, grabs me, throws me to the floor and proceeds to give it to me right there on the stage! The audience, sensing what's happening, voices their approval with whistles, cat calls, and loud cheers and applause.
When we finish, Murphy stands, helps me up and while I try to make myself presentable again he tucks in his shirt, zips his pants, takes a bow amid more cheers, and returns to his seat.

"Where was I, now? Oh yes, - it's time for me to present the next award. Alright fellow Pixies here goes:

First of all for writing such sexy and hot stories that get us pervettes all excited, causing an epidemic of wet panties, and also for having one truly delicious and sexy looking tongue, and finally, because he looks soooo damn hot laying across the hood of his car....................................................

I'm truly pleased and honored to present this replica of his car.....with a large silver tongue mounted on the hood with a pair of very damp ladies panties hanging from it.......the "Oh My God, You Sure Would Look Good NAKED On That Car - Are You Sure You're NOT Related To Gene Simmons - SILVER TONGUE - LICK MY WET PANTIES AWARD" to our very own.......................................................................................DallasLiving!!!!!

Now, Cum on up here and get it Baby

PantyFanatic
12-15-2002, 11:32 PM
..."LICK MY WET PANTIES"...

Let me up. Somebody is calling me!:p

What? Not the dessert tray for this fantastic banquet?:confused:
Not a dear friend bending over in her short skirt, adjusting her thigh highs?:rolleyes:

An award?
For somebody ELSE?

*gasp*:eek:

LixyChick
01-07-2003, 11:34 PM
It's very late and I do want to do this speech with honor and dignity. I know this awards ceremony will continue tomorrow and so I reserve the right to call it a night!

If I may ask all the Pixie members who are not already passed out to please file out of this thread in a orderly and timely manner (without bruising the passed out Pixies in passing).......I will return tomorrow (at some time or another) to roast.......*ahem*....I mean accept this award for DallasLiving.

*Wonders if they bought the "honor and dignity" shit!?*

Sugarsprinkles
01-08-2003, 12:01 AM
"Honor and dignity?" You, Lixy???

*picking myself up from the floor after laughing so hard I fell down*

Honor, dignity and LixyChick are three words that normally would never appear in the same sentence.....
But what the hell, just hurry back and do the damn speech!!

We've been waitng FOREVER for that DallasLiving dude to step up and accept his award...but since he's "too shy" *cough cough* to do it himself, I have asked Lixy to accept on his behalf.
Or on the stage, or on the floor..wherever she can find room...

So hurry back Lixy...we've been waiting wayyyyyyy too long for this award to be accepted...:D

LixyChick
01-08-2003, 10:31 PM
I ride up to the award ceremony on a white stallion. I had to use this horse as a guise tonight.....as I have been boinking for nearly three straight weeks now and I had to find a good excuse for the "bowed look".

I dismount and cry out........"Damn! My legs are killing me". Luckily no one hears me so I don't have to explain why I am in so much pain.

**I should have let DallasLiving take a breather from our hot monkey love sessions. He would have had a chance to pick up his award by now and I wouldn't have had to leave his bed to come and accept it and cover for his absence. I feel rather bad for complaining about my pain because he is totally exhausted and I am doing him two favors in getting his award and letting him get some well deserved rest! I mean, we were like lust bunnies.....going at it nearly ever waking moment for quite some time now. In the bath, in the bed, in the kitchen, in the yard, in the Volkswagon bus, at the concert, on the way back home, in the basement on the pool table, back in the bed, in the shower, at the door on the way out to the grocery store, at the grocery store in the isle with all the exotic food (we knew no one ever comes down that isle and a quickie did seem appropriate at the time), on the ride home again, on the threshold (as if we couldn't wait to get in the apartment)..........I mean.....whew! We didn't miss a spot in that whole place. I really should call a maid service too. I'll do that as soon as I get back........but, Note to self:.....Slip in quietly so I don't wake DL and call the service A.S.A.P. before he gets up and we go at it again. I just know I won't be able to keep my hands off him and make that call if he is awake when I get back!**

I hesitated a bit to reflect on the wonderful last few weeks and then I collect myself and my thoughts and proceed into the ceremony which is already back in full swing. When I enter, all heads turn to me and then I see several Pixie friends bend to the ear of their nearest neighbor and whisper something. No doubt they have noticed I am not my tip-top self. I just smile politely and nod to Sugarsprinkles in a gesture to take the podium.

Sugarsprinkles waves for me to come up and announces, "LixyChick will now accept the aforementioned award for DallasLiving". I step up to SS and give her a great big Pixie hug and take the mic from atop of the podium and stand at the edge of the stage.

"Ladies and Gentleman and everyone of any other gender.......I am back here again tonight to do two things. First I want to say that DallasLiving is in awe of this auspicious award and would have been here himself to accept but he has sprained his penis recently and the doctors say he will be "layed" up for a few more weeks. With his sincerest appologies and his most humble regards, I accept the, Oh My God, You Sure Would Look Good Naked On That Car-Are You Sure You're Not Related To Gene Simmons-Silver Tongue-Lick My Wet Panties Award, on his behalf. He said to tell you "That sure is a mouthful and he would surely love a mouthful of some of the beautiful Pixie ladies to show his appreciation!"

"I also have the auspicious honor of revealing the next award recipient.

For his sweet demeanor........for his very big, sexy, eye candy thread......for his ability to make us smile and cum back again and again to view new pics.......for seeming like an "old friend" even though he is fairly new to our family........for having one of the yummiest cocks I have ever laid my eyes on.......and for always having a sexy reply to everyone who posts to his series.........It is my honor and pleasure to award the "Long, Slow, Hot Rod" award to.........................

Slow Ride!!!!!!!!!

Slow Ride, please cum up here baby and show me your......er um.....accept this award! I present you with a ®Hot Wheels™ version of a race car in the shape of a rock hard cock. And may I suggest...........it could be fun to share your award with a certain deserving Pixie........ahem! Um.......yeah! It sure could be fun to share anything you want to share for that matter! *giggle*

skipthisone
01-08-2003, 10:36 PM
How many times did the music cut her off before she was done...???

Lovediva
01-08-2003, 10:38 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

dicksbro
01-09-2003, 05:31 AM
OMG ... Lixy, you are one of a kind. LMAO.

IenkiMoonshine
01-09-2003, 08:42 AM
*laughing and clapping vigorously*

Lilith
01-09-2003, 08:55 AM
excellent LixyChick!!!!!! Hope Slow Ride accepts in the nude:p

Aqua
01-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Wow what a speech!! I got myself off twice watching those lips moving.... just imagining what they could do to my cock... ;) :p

LixyChick
01-09-2003, 06:25 PM
HEY!

Oops! Sorry for yelling......but I gotta be me! TeeHee!

*Bows quickly and makes a bee-line for that stallion!*

Slow Ride
01-09-2003, 11:49 PM
WOW........ Lixy,I'm in shock..........IIIII I don't know what to say

I do believe this is the first time my cock has ever won anything,,but,I hold my head(the one on my sholders)high as I accept this award............ and Lixy,,,,you ain't seen nothing yet BABY ;)

*unzips my pants to release my "pocket rocket"* as to fulfill Lilith's wish........*shakes it at her*

Thank You again...............and good night *kisses the Ladies*

LixyChick
01-10-2003, 05:14 AM
*Stops Slow Ride before he can leave the stage......by stepping in front of him and taking hold of his rocket in one hand and stroking ever so slow......and pulling him close with the other hand and kissing him deep and hard........and then whispering in his ear, "You've got to present an award to someone baby".*

I step back and lightly smack Slow Rides ass, giving him room to present the next award.

Slow Ride
01-10-2003, 07:03 AM
oops.................. I didn't know that *turns three shades of red**

I'll back tonight *L* sorry about that

LixyChick
01-10-2003, 04:35 PM
NP hun! We can wait for your bits...........er......um....I mean, we can wait for a bit!

Slow Ride
01-10-2003, 08:21 PM
hmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm........Sorry for the delay ladies & gentlemen,we had tecnnical difficulties...well,ok I screwed up and didn't read the rules of the game............so.....here we go!!!

The next award,guess what?

we had a tie for first place..................yes a tie!

For thr biggest tease at Pixies........so I am going to give the T-Total Titaliazing Teaser Award(I can say it better than I can spell it* *L*

The first has been teasing me since the day I met her here at Pixies...........Lixychick........and not because she gave my award*kisses* but,because she is such a tease,she's caused me to have blue balls for the past year *L*

The next to concieve..........ooops RECIEVE............is the always Lovely and always teasing with her hot pictures.....Christine

*appulse*

Lixy & Christine..............You two beautiful Ladies come on down to recieve your awards.......... and then........lets go back stage and talk about this teasing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Know I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LixyChick
01-11-2003, 12:32 AM
I am standing behind Slow Ride still........and checking out his yummy scrumptious ass..........and I hear my name and turn total attention toward his words. I think, "OMG, what's he saying? I'm sharing an award with Christine? That cannot be! I am not worthy! He's gone bonkers! He's confused me with another Pixie!"

But no.......he is explaining his reasons and I begin to blush. "Did I really do that? Me.....a tease? No way.......I NEVER tease! I say what I mean and I mean what say.......and .......well.......ok.......he may have a point. But I try not to tease to madness! Or blueballs, for that matter! Oh geezzzzzzzzzzz........can I get any redder?"

I step forward.......trying desperately to compose myself. I am usually never at a loss for words.........but as I look into SR's eyes and he hands me one of the T-Total Titalizing Teaser trophies.........*(a beautiful statuette effigy of my fingering gif (complete with moving hand.......batteries included)* I begin to well up!( I realize Christines trophy is different but I can't see it as well.....so she'll probably explain it) I look him straight in the eye, lean to give him a gentle kiss, and mouth the words......"Thank You Baby".....and I turn towards the audience...

"I am at a loss for words and I wish to withold my acceptance until my co-winner steps forward, holds me up, and accepts her part in this high honor! But I do want to go back stage and show my appreciation. Slow Ride........lemme show you how we do it in the N.E!"

Applause rings out and a chant begins to form......."Christine!!!!.....Christine!!!!.....Christine!!!!"

Slow Ride and I fade behind the curtains and the groping begins!

Slow Ride
01-11-2003, 01:14 PM
*G* I'll go see if I can find Christine..............and mmmmmmmmmm,,lets say that when I do find her......and if I don't come back right away......don't cum looking for me....I'll be ok;)

and you never ........ Christine may be a armed and dangerous woman...........soooooo for the safety of the good people at Pixies,I may have to do a strip search :fly:

hey................ somebodies got to do it

LixyChick
01-13-2003, 05:03 PM
So..........Um??????? Hmmmmmmmmm???????

You just gonna leave me here in mid-grope?

Geezzzzzzzzzzz!

LOL!

Slow Ride
01-13-2003, 05:25 PM
no baby..................as long as your groping..........I'm here ;)

Christine
01-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Thank you for this amazing award, slow_ride, and what an honor it is to be sharing it with the equally amazing Lixy! (I'm sorry about the delay...I got *cough* held up in the men's room.)

Again I'd like to thank each Pixie member for making this a special place that I always enjoy returning to.
Well...I'm not much of a speaker, so I'll go straight to presenting the next award. I could have given it to a number of people, but this time I would like to give it to someone who have been an inspiration to me in more ways than one...GLYNDWR please step up and receive your award! (sorry I haven't been able to cum up with a cool name for it :p).

*joins Lixy and slow_ride's grope fest* :fly:

LixyChick
01-19-2003, 03:27 PM
*groping, groping, groping*

Suddenly I realize there is silence in the audience and I step from behind the curtains.....straightening what clothes I still have on.....and proceed to the mic!

"I second that award presentation from my illustrious co-winner! Excellent choice Christine! Ah......." *turning to see the stage curtains pull from the ceiling and Slow Ride and Christine going at it like crazed bunnies!*

"We await Glyndwr.......to accept this beautiful bronzed scroll of all the sweet replies to all the beautiful Pixies ladies. And hurry up baby.......it weighs a ton with all those very inspirational compliments and responses!"

I run off the stage to find an extension ladder to re-attach the stage curtains.......mumbling the whole while......"I hate hanging draperies!"

Slow Ride
01-20-2003, 07:37 AM
*helps Lixy fix the curtains,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so she can join the party again* :fly:

Scarecrow
01-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Bump

Glyndwr
02-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Having spent the last month slicing through a pair of manacles with only a 6 inch piece of dental floss, I arrive at the award ceremony scruffy and wild eyed. The auditorium is deserted except for the bronze scroll standing alone on the stage. Through the mists of time I hear the muffled sounds of voices and the chink of glasses, laughter rings from each corner of the room. Making my way through the tables and chairs I recall the characters who frequent them: Lilith, Legend, LoveDiva, SugarSprinkles, Nikki, Christine, Aqua, Irish, Lixy, Summer... a continuous list of happy horny people.

I clamber up onto the stage and lift the scroll to have a better look. I grin broadly and twist the manacle chains together fashioning a crude sculpture.

"This is for everyone at Pixies, The Crazy Cuffs Award for services to the smuttiest section of society it has ever been my pleasure to have met. I invite any passing member to accept this on behalf of everyone else"

dicksbro
04-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Hello! Is anybody here? The room is dark and lonely. I trip over the object on the floor. Lighting a match, I read the words, now faint with age ...

"This is for everyone at Pixies, The Crazy Cuffs Award for services to the smuttiest section of society it has ever been my pleasure to have met. I invite any passing member to accept this on behalf of everyone else"

My thoughts wandered back to a brighter time when the hall was filled with wonderfully happy people merrily groping their way from table to table. I can picture them now (thanks in large measure to the wonderful Pixie picture threads).

I find myself pretending that all those marvelous people are again in the hall ... naked ... warm ... carefree ... and filled with life.

"Ladies and Gentlement," I begin to say in a soft voice picturing all the bouncing butts and nodding noggins, "it is such an honor to be here holding this wonderful scroll ... The Crazy Cuffs Award. But this award is not for me, but for all of us. Those who remember the heady days when we looked to achieve the 10,000 member level. When Dr. Seuss rhymes filled the threads. When shyness made each new picture post an awesome event. And, it's for our newer members, who have joined us seeking that joyful union with others of like mind.

"For all of us, whatever our backgrounds ... however long we've been here ... let's remember that immortal line from the movie 'Independence Day'

"WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

"And the line they cut from the script ...

"LET'S PARTY!"

And, so that the torch continues to burn brightly ... let me present the "Golden Rake with Crossed Cock Clusters" award to TXGRNEYES who has so much yard work to be done!

Txgrneyes ... come on in ... I'll turn the lights on for ya!

txgrneyes
04-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Sorry I need to take a shower first, been working in the yard...can yall entertain yourselve while I am cleaning up or would someone like to join me?

INTERMISSION

dicksbro
04-13-2003, 12:33 PM
Humming and rubbing ... humming and rubbing. La-dee-da, twiddle-dee-dee. humming and rubbing. :)

(Wish they had some popcorn for sale here)

Maybe I'll humm a chorus of "The Yellow Rose of Texas."

Oh, the yellow rose of Texas, that I am bound to see,
Green eyes and bouncing body parts,
The best that there can be ...

txgrneyes
04-14-2003, 08:56 AM
Standing on stage in a pair of rocky's, a black bra and a white shirt over it unbuttoned...hair fixed up in a bow and my boots. I begin to speak into the microphone...

"EXCUSE ME!!!" Then steping back letting every one get readjusted.

I would like to say thanks to all....especially to you Dicksbro for presenting me with this award. Really did not expect this I was just hoping someone would volunteer to help me and then get hurt so I could be thier beck and call girl. But maybe next time. Thank you!

Now to present the next award..."The OUCH Award" (a glass ball in the shape of an ass that glows pink and then red when touched.) goes to Booger since he is one of many that likes to be spanked. Thanks to Lilith. Booger if you are here please cum on up and get your award....

I step back thinking to myself " when you get up here i'll give you a good spanking." with a big grin on my face.

lizzardbits
04-23-2005, 04:58 AM
*dusts off the mic, coughs and sneezes*

Since Boogs hasn't accepted his spanking reward, I will accept it on his behalf. *pokes at the glowing pink ass light* OOOhh Pretty! (This illuminates the room)

OMG!!! everyone here looks like Rip Van Winkle!!! WAKE UP!!!!

There that is better! I accept this award also on the behalf of those that enjoy regular spankings. The feel of their tender flesh warmed by a firm hand.....the mix between pleasure and pain......the waiting to be rewarded by their lover with either another spanking, or even a hot sex session...... O Gawd I am getting all worked up... I better give the next award

The Next award goes to Sharni as Supreme Smutress (award looks like a tiara with "jewels" on it)

lizzardbits
04-27-2005, 04:43 AM
Sharni! ah hem! Your award for supreme smutress is waiting......c'mon and step up to the podium!

dicksbro
04-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Where did Sharni go. The crowd is getting restless. The guys are getting horny. The snack counter is running out of condoms. The food counter is running out of ... well ... food.

SHARNI! WHERE ARE YOU?

blkcat
04-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I think she has gone to spy on cute couple Oz :rofl:

dicksbro
01-15-2008, 05:39 AM
After a two year wait, I step forward to accept this beautiful (although slightly tarnished now) tiara with jewels (OMG, they look like "family jewels) on behalf of Sharni ... thanking lizzardbits and the audience for their patience. But, alas, it's time to move on ... and so, for our next winner we have the "Tender Loins :slurp: Lover" award proudly presented to the one, the only,

IowaMan!

lizzardbits
11-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Yooo hooo Iowaman!! DB's been standing here holding the mic for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

dicksbro
12-02-2008, 06:03 AM
I guess IowaMan isn't going to cum. I guess though that happens to the best of us on occasion. :shrug: In lieu of having IowaMan cumming for the ladies to receive his "Tender Loins :slurp: Lover" award, we'll mail it to him by UPS.

Next, perhaps one of those beautiful ladies would be so kind as to step forward and receive the "I Love Keeping Them Ready" award for being such marvelous stimulators for us Pixie Guys. FlirtWithMe, please step up to my raging hardon ... er ... the mic to receive your award!

FlirtWithMe
12-08-2008, 06:13 PM
FWM removes her ever-present glass dildo, licks it clean, flings it down along with her camera, jumps up, straightens her clothing and makes her way barefoot to the stage. Such excitement has there been already on this fantastic awards night that the stage is slippery with cum and on the way to the mic she slips, gliding towards dicksbro and grabbing hold of the first thing she can to stop herself sliding off the stage the other side.

Mmmm are mics supposed to taste this good :bj: After looking up when noticing the mic stand is a lot thicker than usual, and actually human, she sees the REAL stand and realizes her actions are not entirely appropriate for an awards ceremony. After a quick nod and a wink to dicksbro in apology, FWM sees that the audience don't seem to be complaining so one last :slurp: is provided for good measure before she jumps elegantly to her feet and composes herself, ready to accept her award.

The audience cheers, and then falls silent as dicksbro hands over the award to a thrilled but somewhat disheveled recipient.

*FWM coughs... no, she swallows, to clear her throat*

Ladies and Gentleman of Pixies Place, it is with great pleasure that I, FlirtWithMe, accept with thanks this perfectly formed 'I Love Keeping Them Ready' award. I will look to it for inspiration when alone with my camera, and may there be many more pictures in the future to keep you ready. The useful shape of the award itself means it will take a star role in future photo sessions ;)

*FWM takes a bow, and as her boobs fall out of her dress, realizes she should have curtseyed*

Scraping the last bit of dignity she has remaining, she looks straight out to the audience, blows a kiss, thanks everyone for cumming and wishes all a wet and sticky cumfest after the show :boobs:

:loveshowe

On to the next award, and I am truly excited to announce that it goes to that cheeky chappie from North, that super sexy Scottish scribe, that devastatingly dashing Danger Mouse himself, no other than DM383 :hot: Cum up to the stage, DM, and collect your *He Makes Me Wetter With Every Sentence He Writes* award for your super long, super hot, super sexy, superbly written erotic stories :slurp: :line:

That's it from me guys :wave: I'm going to sneak away now and play with my award ;)

dm383
12-10-2008, 02:04 PM
*DM slips in the slick wetness from FWM that has pooled on the floor, landing on his back between her legs. Grasping FWM firmly by the hips, he draws her pelvis down towards his waiting mouth........*

Ahem! Sorry, got a wee bit carried away there! :faint: Thank you for the presentation of this award FlirtWithMe - you know, often just writing my stories gets me wet, too, so it's gratifying to know they have a similar effect on others! :D

So, with my characteristic (honest! ;) ) shyness, I would like to present the award for the longest gap between picture posts to........

....... drum rolls.............

...... IAKaraokeGirl!

IAKG posted a fabulous picture in souls_cry2000's "Womens Calendar" thread, which is a superb reminder of just how sexalicious ALL our Pixie ladies are!

Merry Christmas to one and all!! :D :spank:

IAKaraokeGirl
12-10-2008, 02:07 PM
*blushes*

Thank you again, one and all, for the great "welcome back" I've received! :loveshowe

IAKaraokeGirl
12-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Oops...you can tell I've been gone from Pixies far too long...thanks to one of my favorite Pixies for reminding me that I have to name another awardee. :)

(drumroll, please)

The award goes to PF, not only for giving me the heads-up to reserve the October spot in the Pixies calendar for my harvest picture, but for, as a side benefit, reminding me how much fun this place is and how much I've missed you all.

PantyFanatic
12-20-2008, 02:43 AM
:huh: ...... What? :wobbly:

Oh! Sorry. :o I was busy in the corn patch jac....., thinking about agriculture stuff,:rolleyes: and didn't hear you call my name. :D

I am hornied, I mean honored to accept this Drippy Panty trophy (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63451). I have looked forward to this day all my life (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/PantyFanatic/EarlyYears2.jpg) and that my work is always close to my heart (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43174) and the first thing on my lips (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43172) when I cum to this wonderful place. :)

I want to thank all our sexy Pixie ladies, the mini skirt fashion that began in the late 60's and one high school teacher that wore this super tight red skirt for help in making me everything I am today. :undies:

The next plaque on the table looks like the Wooly Hip Boots award. That must bee for WildIrish. :baa:

dicksbro
09-03-2009, 02:30 AM
The next plaque on the table looks like the Wooly Hip Boots award. That must bee for WildIrish. :baa:
On behalf of WildIrish who is busy tending his flock and apparently has been since 12/08, I carefully (not sure what that is on the bottom of it) accept the Wooly Hip Boots award for him and immediately send it through the mail to him.

And in his honor, I now call on pinkFlames to receive the Ms. Smut Games Award for outstanding game posts! Congratulations pinkFlames!

pinkFlames
09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Why thank you dicksbro. :) Of course I couldn't have done it without the kind help of a few sweet sexy gentlemen, including yourself. :kisser:

Now I'd like to present the Magical Mathematician award to jseal, for his proud dedication to facts and figures.

jseal
09-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I hope that I am up to the honor.

It gives me great pleasure to present the Pixies Peripatetic Traveler award to Oldfart!

Oldfart
09-19-2009, 06:36 AM
It is with astoundingly great humility I accept this Award, a tribute to my thesis on "Peripatism, the Curse of the Walking Class" at the University of Occasional Bewilderment.

I shall dust a section of the mantle-piece.

I have just found a card. It is for the 2009 "Stayer of the Year".

Come on down TeddyBear!

Teddy Bear
10-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow........ What a surprise to get this wonderful award on my birthday!! I really don't know what to say except thank you to OF for announcing it and also to DB for bringing it to my attention. :) So, on behalf of all teddy bears everywhere I accept and will put it on my mantle.

There are sooooo many Pixies who should get an award.....
But at this time I would like to present Booger with the "Keeping Pixie chat open" award! And along with this very special trophy a thank you from me for being there and always saying 'hi'. :) Congratulations Booger!! Cum on down and receive your award.

Booger
10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
WOW for me thanks. An award for being the keeper of Pixies ghost town we get a few regulars that stop in and stay for a bit but mustly tumble weeds that just roll through. A few roll right on through some stop for a bit and may even come back a couple times and then roll on. Thank you I'll have to find a special place for this award.

I'd like to present this award to DB for being there for Pixies Place. He's always wishing everyone a happy birthday some with special poam other with just a heart felt birthday wish. For being there and offering a any help he can to anyone who need some. For being there to help out making name tags and many other things for the PAGAN event we have had. For being there and reminding people who have forgot they had an award to pick up and for the many other things he does for pixies. Thank you DB for being there when we need you.

dicksbro
10-27-2009, 07:22 PM
It's with great humility that I accept this wonderful award from Booger. It's good folks like him and the rest of the Pixie family that makes it possible for someone so underserving to be so honored. Now, I think I'll take the award and retire for a night of refreshment and sex to celebrate. :)

Next, to someone who has proven to be an outstanding Pixie ... er ... a Pixie who always stands out (maybe that's it). This award, the Happy Hipsters Holder award for continuing devotion to the undergarments of the fairer sex. Yes, none other than our very own PantyFanatic! Step foreward PF to receive your award!