PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Browns Shopping Basket

Humpty
09-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Hi all

New to Pixies, so please bare, er.....I mean bear with me. Having read some of the forum ideas I have come up with an idea for a game.

On a recent long car drive the wife and I played a game called Mrs Browns Shopping basket, which you may or may not be familiar with - it is basically a memory game whereby you need to remember the items in the basket. Not so good for a forum, however I suggest a game whereby each item maybe used "innocently" but also not so innocently. (spelling?)

each submission must be preceded by the sentence " today I went shopping and in my basket I put.........."

Each Item you "put" must have a good and a not so good reason....

Hope that make sense?

So as my choice I will say

"Today I went shopping and in my basket I put a Digital Camera"
Because I would like to take family holiday photo's
I really bought the camera because I would like to take shots of my wife for Pixies Forums.

Kind of a lame game - but go with it :)

Lilith
09-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Today I went shopping and put in my basketa digital camera and.....batteries.
I said they were for the kid's game boys but they are really for my vibrator:o

dicksbro
09-10-2002, 04:58 AM
Today I went shopping and put into my basket a box of Kleenex. Said the nose was running, but truth is, the cock was cumming.

(Welcome to Pixies Humpty)

heatluvintxn
09-10-2002, 08:08 AM
today I went shopping and in my basket I put some cucumbers. I said I wanted to make one last summer salad but actually I need one to replace my broken dildo.

nitedreamer
09-10-2002, 09:02 PM
Today I went shopping and I put in my basket some duct tape. I told the cashier it was for my husbands toolkit, but really it was for my husband's toykit.

legend
09-11-2002, 07:24 AM
today i went shopping and i bought some rope. I said it was for the car in emergencies.....but it was really to tie down my lusty girlfriend

Nikki
09-11-2002, 08:02 AM
Today i went shopping for some melting chocolate. I said it was for a cake I was baking..........but it was really for me to spread all over my boyfriend and then lick it off.

Wisper
09-11-2002, 06:51 PM
today I went shopping and in my basket I put..........whip cream and cherry sauce, told them i was making a cherry whip cream pie, when my boyfriend really is getting a cherry clit whipped cream pie **Yum**

jjjjbo
09-11-2002, 07:21 PM
today I went shopping and in my basket I put a bottle of honey, told them I was going to use it on sandwiches and my cereal, when really I want to rub it on my man's chest and then taste something sweet!

dicksbro
09-12-2002, 03:42 AM
Today I went shopping for a plastic table cloth. I said we were going to have a picnic, but I really wanted to keep the chocolate syrup off the carpet when my wife and I started playing "Eat the Sundae."

legend
09-12-2002, 07:11 AM
today i went shopping and i bought some candles. i said it was for when the power went out, but it really was just a cheap sex toy for my girlfriend

Nikki
09-12-2002, 07:38 AM
Today I went shopping and I put in my basket some sexy underwear. I said it was a present for someone but it was really for a wild night of passion I'm planning on having.......

GusAspar
09-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Today I went shopping and put in my basket a six=pack of cold beer. I had to drink one straight away to stop myself from cumming in my pants at the thought of Nikki and Wispa and Jjjjbo rubbing their shopping over themselves and their lovers.

LixyChick
09-14-2002, 10:38 PM
Today I went shopping and put in my basket some candles. I said they were in case the lights go out, but really I am gonna light them and let the hot wax drip over my nipples and breasts from high above my body!

Glyndwr
09-20-2002, 04:52 AM
Today I went shopping and put in my basket a large bottle of baby lotion. I said it was to help nappy rash on my young infant. I don't have a baby, so the lotion is all miiiiiiiiinnnnnne.

dicksbro
09-20-2002, 08:10 AM
Today I went shopping and put into my basket some new curtain cords. I said those in the living room were fraying, but, the truth is, we were just a playing.

BIBI
10-07-2002, 09:34 PM
I went shopping today for a sex toy. I told the salesperson it was a gag gift for my newly divorced friend and it was really for me.

Murphy
10-13-2002, 08:02 PM
I went shopping today for an egg-beater, supposedly for whipping eggs, but I had just watched "Batchelor Party" and just HAVE to find out....

roxanne916
10-13-2002, 11:16 PM
Today I went shopping for shaving cream and razors. I said they were for shaving my legs, but I am going to use them to shave my pussy ;)

Sugarsprinkles
11-02-2002, 10:22 AM
Today I went shopping and bought some mirror tiles. I told the clerk they were for the wall over my couch, but they were really for the ceiling in the bedroom......:D

Murphy
11-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Several years ago I went shopping for a corset- 38AAA cup, Fishnet stockings, a garter belt and silk panties....the corset in crimson and the rest in black.....told the salesgirl it was a present for my girlfriend....actually it was to play "Frankenfurter" at the local "Rocky Horror Picture Show" movie...

dicksbro
11-04-2002, 05:35 PM
Went to the store to purchase some poster paints. Told the lady they were for a poster, but they were really for my wife and I to do body paintings.

Sugarsprinkles
11-04-2002, 06:56 PM
Went to the grocery store and bought some whipped cream. Told the cashier it was to put on Pumpkin Pie....

But it was really for hubby and me to put on each other....and lick it off......
(yeah...it was a veeerrrrrrryyyyy loooooong time ago!!)

dicksbro
11-15-2002, 01:17 PM
Went to the store and put a sleep mask in the basket. Told the clerk it was because I worked at night and had to sleep during the day.

Really, though, it's because my wife and I planned on playing sexy games that evening.

Salacious
10-23-2004, 11:07 PM
Today I went shopping and in my basket I put a snake bite kit.
It could be used when i go on vacation in the southwest for "just in case."
I really bought the snake bite kit to use as nipple suckers!

dicksbro
10-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Today, I went shopping and put a fleece blanket in my basket. I said it was because it was a steal, but I really bought it so we could make love in a field.

Salacious
10-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Today I went shopping and in my basket I put a new wooden hairbrush
I can always use a new hairbrush.
But truth be told, I really bought the hairbrush for him to spank me with.

hardhornyhubby
10-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Today I went shopping for some ice cream, I said it was for me but really to make those nipples and clit stand up

SuzyQ
10-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Oh good one! Ice cubes work too!

Today I went shopping and put in my basket some condoms, and told the clerk they were for my husband and me, but the really I am going to make love with a total stranger.

hardhornyhubby
10-24-2004, 06:11 PM
lol I have some ice cubes

Today I went to the disguise shop and made myself up to be a perfect stranger told the assisstant I was a spy

dicksbro
11-05-2004, 03:17 AM
Today I went to the store and bought some K-Y Gel. I told the clerk it was to help lubricate the plastic door on a doll house, but it was really for lubricating a butt plug.

dicksbro
11-30-2010, 01:48 AM
*BUMP*

Today I went to the store and bought some glow-in-the-dark underwear. I told the clerk it was for Halloween, but the truth was, she didn't want the light on and I wanted to see better.

dicksbro
12-05-2010, 04:21 AM
Today I went to the hardware store to buy a big screw my wife said she needed only to get home and find out that's not what she meant. :shrug:

:)