PDA

View Full Version : Tease

Lilith
05-02-2002, 05:50 PM
I have decided to play a little game at my house. I plan on teasing my guy shamelessly for quite a while. You know play hard to get.;) just to keep the sparks flying. Now I need some ideas......

Tell me what you do to tease and taunt.... or what drives you mad with lust? I am planning on minimal contact so no "blow him and don't let him come" stuff. I am wanting to be a flirty tease not mean or cruel. Any ideas?

Scarecrow
05-02-2002, 06:29 PM
Flash him, you would not beleive how much this will turn him on.

axe31
05-02-2002, 06:35 PM
1 the quest two ways to do this first chastity belt on you or him
hide the key give clues and talk dirty to ruin his thoughts
or hide set of clothes all the way down to underwear
when he find a part he dresses you in it till you are fully
clothed then you get on with your day
2 wisper first wisper the time line eg, "just three more days"
then wisper what you are going to do to him threwout the day
:D
these are two of my favorite teases
thay get you as hot him lol

Murga
05-02-2002, 08:21 PM
A wink and a smile can make me horny....
What Axe suggests is torture!

sadora
05-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Maybe wear clothes you know he likes.... your hair the way he likes. Buy his favorite treat (everyone has one). You know, things that are non-sexual foreplay.
When he starts showing an interest, try keeping it innocent as long as possible while still keeping him interested. Maybe little kisses, backrubs.

SexyDiva
05-02-2002, 11:24 PM
When I want to be a tease...I go out with my guy in a skirt and go to the bathroom half way thru dinner...walk out and hand him my panties

then I give him little peeks throughout the night and dont let him touch!!

danziggy
05-03-2002, 11:47 AM
How about you give him a fashion show!!
Go shopping and buy some new stuff...then try on each outfit in front of him until you have tried on all your clothes...make him sit in front of you and watch you putting on and removing the clothes.

ICT did it to me....it drove me nuts. I just wanted to jump on her.:D

jay
05-03-2002, 03:48 PM
take him for a ridw in the ghia wearing nothing but a smile I know it worked when you did it with me

axe31
05-03-2002, 05:14 PM
hay murga dont knock it till you have tried it
the first time i had to do the quest we ended up
takeing a sick day from work makeing love all
morning

MrX
05-06-2002, 08:13 AM
show alot of leg, ALOT , with Heels :) but dont let him touch. Would work for me :) oh yeah !

PantyFanatic
05-08-2002, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SexyDiva
...I go out with my guy in a ]skirt and go to the bathroom half way thru dinner...walk out and hand him my panties... [/QUOTE
...I just ?might? be able to GRAB you and drag you to the closest private area before I devoured every juicy thing under that skirt! ………………….. before I just dumped the entire table and flipped you into every position you body could stand and …………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindboxer505
05-08-2002, 01:42 AM
how about slipping a note in his pocket with a nice sexy suggestion for later written on it.....

nikanik
05-08-2002, 08:17 PM
Try this one. Send sexy emails and call him and disquise your voice just slightly and tell him you have a crush. Do that for a week then on that friday tell him that you would like to meet at a club. Wear a wig and sexy outfit and proceed to flirt and pick him up. Take him to a hotel room and seduce him till he begs you to give it up then do it all night long. Remember during the week to play dumb like you dont know who is sending the emails.

sadora
05-09-2002, 09:47 AM
Lilith- Please tell us how it worked out for you! I keep checking this thread, and now I am DYING to know!

Lilith
05-09-2002, 09:59 AM
I am in the midst of it... currently...last night was Lemon Meringue Pie night:p I do not eat it but I made for him... of course cutting it I got it all over my fingers and had to lick off all the creamy sticky meringue(as seductively as possible;)). I was so sticky I offered him to help me lick it off......4 days and counting... I of course am a horny wreck by now :D

sadora
05-09-2002, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the update! I would be the same way! In fact, I don't know if I could hold out! He would lick my fingers, and I would be like.... okay, teasing's over, Let's go!!

I am better at being teased than at teasing.

Twistedpoet
05-10-2002, 03:18 AM
Sadora.....You naughty girl you
Your wish will come true but not soon enough.
Remember what you always say "carefull what you wish for."
After being tied to a bed all day being slowly tortured and teased
being brought to the edge again and again but not being able to come may turn you into a quivering bowl of exstacy.
But hey a bowl of exstacy beats a bowl of oatmeal anytime.
As for your inquarry Lilith, the thought of being able to tease sadora is a tease in itself.Sometimes the dominant one is realy the one being dominated.I am a slave to my slave.

sadora
05-12-2002, 03:32 PM
*Gladly offers to be a quivering bowl of ecstacy*

Britney
05-26-2002, 09:24 PM
when i want to really tease a guy, i tease myself too...like playing around in the shower or tub, but not getting myself off. Somehow this makes me act more sexy all through the day..or a few days even.

if we're being totally naughty, then i can get on top of him when we're naked and just rub myself against his part but dont let him in. its torture.