PDA

View Full Version : Evil

souls_cry2000
04-14-2002, 11:23 AM
It's time to lay bare your Evil nature. What are some Evil things you've used sex for?

This chick I was with once, would not shut up...she kept bitching all night long. I fucked her till she passed out so I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore. I know you probably wonder if she got on my nerves so much why was I there with her in the first place. She was a friend of a friend and I promised to go.

Lilith
04-14-2002, 02:23 PM
#1 As pity~ I once gave someone a pity fuck!:D Easier than dealing with their miseries...........<I am so ashamed>

#2 a distraction ~ Sex out of boredom.... so wrong!:p

nutworld
04-15-2002, 01:20 AM
it's just a pity that Lilith wasn't around during my desperate and pathetic years...I couldnt get a pity fuck if my hard-on depended on it.

Of course not that I'd want to make Lilith or anyone else ahshamed..

BamaKyttn
04-15-2002, 10:46 AM
used sex to get outta paying a ticket, to get my brake shoes on my car done.... uhm.... and once upon a time in a land far away I did it for drugs.... but hey he was my b/f (he's in jail now and I'm very clean)

Kyttn

nutworld
04-15-2002, 10:50 AM
I've never had the chance to use sex to get out of anything..but sex sure has GOTTEN me into trouble..

( Nutworld, now realizes that he's just cracked open the door to his sortid past, that he's been hiding for many years)

BAD, BAD, BAD-Nutworld.

me_carl
04-15-2002, 11:43 AM
to get my brake shoes on my car done?

Did I mention that I also do exhaust, oil changes, and tune ups?

I wish I could say that anyone ever used sex to pay for any of my servies.

RandyGal
04-15-2002, 11:46 AM
RandyGal wants to hear more about BAD BAD BAD Nutworld.

Pretty please with sugar on top??

*OK I'll add a nipple too....share your sordid past please*

(of course ONLY if you're comfortable.....) :p

nutworld
04-15-2002, 11:54 AM
How to answer this without totally blowing peoples minds..

Lets just say I Now, have a far greater respect for the vows of marriage, than I did in my younger years.

me_carl
04-15-2002, 12:18 PM
Playing it safe nutworld? Who can blame you there.

nutworld
04-15-2002, 12:22 PM
Playing it safe? Yes..

Married now, which I wasn't at the time?

YES.

axe31
04-15-2002, 01:05 PM
cant use sex to get wat i want sex is wat i want
must confess i was a pig when younger happly
iam a nice sensative guy now

danziggy
04-15-2002, 02:41 PM
there was a girl who really broke my heart so i had sex with her one night...the next day when i sais i was pissed and didnt remember she was very upset....but she deserved it!!

Sometimes feel a bit guilty now though.

sugar
04-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by RandyGal

Pretty please with sugar on top??
:p

sugar on top? sounds good...you can count on me.

MTBsweetie
04-16-2002, 05:50 PM
I, too, have given a pity-fuck... And then couldn't get rid of him for the life of me- I was walking around town incognito (we're talking big sunglasses and straw hat, the works) trying to keep him from seeing me.... It was a terrible decision on my part and I think when I broke off the ensuing relationship it hurt him much more than if I had just turned him down in the first place... Oh well, lessons learned...

Glyndwr
04-16-2002, 05:55 PM
I have pretended to have recently been bereaved to get a pity-fuck. Does this count?

Tango Seven
04-16-2002, 06:09 PM
My worst deed was a pity fuck. Seemed like a good idea at the time but you guessed it - it wasn't. As they say, "You learn the hard way."

sixsense
04-16-2002, 11:04 PM
MTBsweetie: I was recently one of those on the opposite end. No pity fucks though.

We (opposite end) do get over it, but do become scarred. However, it may be for the best in this world. It's too bad we can't be more open and honest with each other directly though. :(