PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one??

kimmer22
04-08-2002, 09:49 PM
I've been reading and posting here for a few weeks now and have decided to ask a question.

Ok, when I'm having sex w/ my boyfriend, I have these awesome Orgasms...everytime. But right after I get off, I tighten up so much down there that it hurts and feels so gross to even continue. My boyfriend loves this feeling the most so he tries to keep going, but it is no longer a pleasureable feeling for me.
He never keeps trying...he's very understanding.
But is there something I can do to help me with this?
I know some women can keep going for the 2nd and 3rd orgasm, but I cannot get off more than once during intercourse unless we stop for like 20 minutes. Is this normal? Anyone else out there this sensitive?

:confused:

Murphy
04-08-2002, 09:56 PM
I used to have a similar problem - one orgasm and my tip was so sensitive I just couldn't continue. After my divorce, my new wife suggested I just stay in and let it get comfortable, and when I was ready we could start again. Within months, I no longer had to stop. I don't know if this will work for you, but it's worth a try.

RandyGal
04-08-2002, 10:12 PM
I still rely heavily on KY jelly and plenty of it.

Yeah yeah...they SAY women produce plenty of lubrication but sometimes it gets *used up*...shall we say? That might be the tightness that you are feeling.

KY could make a dramatic difference vaginally speaking.

Kentucky Jelly saved my sex life many a time. :D :D :D

Play4n6
04-08-2002, 10:29 PM
It seems like you'd be lucky if you have a strong first one, but it does stink you can't go on....maybe condition yourself through masturbation to have smaller orgasms, if that makes sense lol :) Just my $.02...

kimmer22
04-08-2002, 11:19 PM
it takes a while for me....but i have great 1st orgasms....mind numbing....hehe
but then its so tight there it just hurts!!

thanks for the advice so far guys!!

Lilith
04-09-2002, 08:51 AM
I think it is not unusual to be very sensitive afterwards and I can see how this could be painful if you are very sensitive. In my younger days(God I hate that :D), I was a one time only girl due to the sensitivity as well. Are you more squeemish afer, about having your clit touched or by penetration? I would slowly continue with whichever is least sensitive until you are relaxed and ready to go again. Or better yet ask him to focus on other zones until you are ready to continue. :D

Misplaced Ice
04-11-2002, 07:26 AM
I also have a orgasm and then I usually dry up completely. I can be dripping before and during sex but as soon as I cum, it all disappears. If my boyfriend eats me for about 15 minutes before sex, then everything is great and we keep going for a about 3 or 4 orgasms.

What my boyfriend does alot is wait until I have my first orgasm then eats me (which drives me insane ... sensitive) and then keeps going. He licks me after each orgasm. It makes sex very interesting.

scotzoidman
04-11-2002, 11:01 PM
Maybe another idea, just kinda start over... back to the initial stages of foreplay, stay away from the hot spot, maybe things will relax & the sensitivity will go away... even if it doesn't, a lot of fun can still be had...

Oldfart
04-12-2002, 04:48 AM
Scotz, good point.

Sometimes people forget that the fun is getting there,

with the orgasm as the "icing on the cake".

Otherwise, just buy a thousand vibrators and lock yourself

away for the next hundred years.

Sugarsprinkles
04-12-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Oldfart
Scotz, good point.

Sometimes people forget that the fun is getting there,

with the orgasm as the "icing on the cake".

Too bad more men don't realize this.......it's everything leading up to it that makes it so exciting!

(sorry, don't mean to generalize.....just going by personal experiences waayyyy back when........:( )

scotzoidman
04-12-2002, 09:58 AM
In general, I think we all tend to forget (self included) that it's the journey, not the destination...

nutworld
04-12-2002, 10:27 AM
my wife has a very similar problem..once she's cum, she's very sensitive. No more touching, licking or anything else. That ususally signals the end of the session.

It makes me so frustrated? to hear of these lucky guys and women that can have multiple orgasms and keep going for hours at a time.

Maybe I'm just jealous. ................hmmm have to ponder that for a bit

kimmer22
04-12-2002, 01:15 PM
Wow, thanks everyone for givin me some suggestions. I haven't had a chance to try anything new yet. I will tonite for sure!!

Thanks again,
Kim :)