PDA

View Full Version : Here's A Thought!

BrightEyes
08-09-2001, 11:45 AM
Has anyone given much thought of having a party in a particular city where we all can come together and perhaps meet? I think it would be neat. I know I'd make the trip...well...as long as it was in the States...

Just a thought...

Dunchad
08-09-2001, 06:54 PM
I like the idea. Only problem I see is that most of the people here seem to be from the UK or Canada. Not too mention, howwould some explain to their significant other that they are going to a party in some state that has to do wtih this site. Otherwise, I am all for it myself, within reason though.

BrightEyes
08-09-2001, 07:07 PM
Here's the answer to the SO (significant other) question...bring them with you...HELL..the more the merrier!

I don't however have an answer for the folks overseas and in Canada.... :(

John_L
08-10-2001, 08:37 AM
BrightEyes,
As the site is hosted from England I think Kim would prefere us to be local to her for the party. Of course I'd vote for Amsterdam as the obvious choice. Close to England, a party city, and a place where the "Sex while high" club can demonstrate their point of view.

:D

rabbit
08-11-2001, 01:04 PM
Hey BrightEyes...not a bad idea. I have a feeling that the so-called SO issue would be a problem for many of us. I know it would be one for me as she is not as open-minded as I am.

Diver Down
08-11-2001, 05:04 PM
I guess I'm lucky that Mrs D. knows and approves. Mrs D. has been trying to get me over to the UK or Europe for a long time now (since I plan the trips I usually take us some where there is diveing), this would be a good excuse to finally make it over to UK. Give me a date and i'll get some tickets.

Wally
08-13-2001, 12:31 AM
How about a "virtual" party? Schedule a date/time (or a couple) when everyone gets together on line?

dobbydog
08-13-2001, 11:32 AM
I too think amsterdam would be cool - I've always had a great time and plan to go there for a *fun* weekend this bank holiday!

Anyone recommend some local hotspots :rolleyes: ?

duckyboy
08-20-2001, 06:50 PM
i would love to go to a party in amsterdam! i'm to broke though... would the north american members be interested in a party in new york city or montreal? what do people think?

Summer
10-20-2002, 08:40 PM
Hell get me a ticket I will go anywhere for a party. Oh yeah. Party on the East Coast! Oh yeah. Party on the West Coast.
LOL
Just throw a party and I will cum (I mean come). hehe
-Summer :D