PDA

View Full Version : ********The Bitching Thread********

Lovediva
02-27-2002, 10:53 AM
I took this idea from reading the posts after seeing Scotz's attachment in the funny picture thread about "Some asshole talking on his cell phone got creamed!"

On a daily basis things piss us off....could be the clerk at a department store, the paperboy, your boss and yes even your spouse..... :D

SOOOOOOO....here is the thread to VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS!

My frustration for today is :

The damn Snowplow driver!!!

Over the past week, we have received about 60 cm of snow and I think the snowplow drivers wait around the corner, until you are done shovelling........then decide to go by!!! They must love doing that!!! Piss me off...... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D :D :D

Radies
02-27-2002, 11:02 AM
I work in a grocery store....and nothing pisses me off more than when we get these stupid ass customers who go and buy $500 worth of stuff 5 minutes before we close....i mean come on...don't you think i want to have a life too!!!!

NurseTraci
02-27-2002, 03:07 PM
I am in college trying to get my degree in nursing. I get up at 5:30 every Tuesday morning so that I can show up on time for class so that I can learn and excell. There are two women, and it never fails, that show up, take the daily test, complain about their scores and instead of staying and getting help they leave. Now, ordinarily I wouldn't care what they do, but yesterday in particular, they came to me and asked for my help. WHAT THE TRASH?!?!?! If you want help, stay in class and get it from the teacher. Don't ask me to take time out of my day to help you if you dont care about your education or problems. I mean seriously, would anyone else have helped them? Or am I just a mean person? ARGH!!!!!!!

Lady Pleaser
02-27-2002, 05:08 PM
Damn people who won't get out of the snow plows way, I almost ran over three of them today.

Saddaddy
02-27-2002, 05:18 PM
People Who Pull Out on the Road In Front Of A Big Truck & take off Slow! AirBrakes Don't Stop A Big Rig FAST! Is it Me or are They Trying for a new Career as a HOOD ORNAMENT!

mindboxer505
02-27-2002, 05:51 PM
I don't usually get ''pissed off'' at people, but those that can't use common courtesy, like saying ''excuse me'' when they bump into you kinda irritate me the most. I work in a large retail store and it really gets me how rude some customers are...

luv2please
02-27-2002, 06:06 PM
People who get pissed off really piss me off!:p

sugarfreecandy
02-27-2002, 06:24 PM
Well, since you asked... I'm not angry kind of person, but there are a few things that just can't help but piss me off (sorry, Luv2Please :D). My personal pet peeve? Inaccessible buildings, and wheelchair lifts and doors that break down incessantly. Try pushing an almost 200-lb man in a wheelchair up a ramp in 6 inches of snow (with a layer of sheet ice underneath) wearing heels and a skirt, and you'll have an idea of what a date with my boyfriend feels like. Imagine that he's a sweetie and has just presented you with a dozen roses... which he is now carrying in his lap while you try to maneuver him, his chair, and the extra width of the flower box backwards through a door which you have propped open with your foot and/or your backside because the mechanical opener is broken for the fourth time this month.

Honestly, it's not such a hassle for me to deal with it, and I'm pretty used to this sort of thing by now (we've been together almost 2 1/2 years), but what's the guy supposed to do when he's alone and trying to make it in by himself? It's ridiculous... :rolleyes:

--- sweetstuff

Sharni
02-27-2002, 08:56 PM
Drivers who think that their mirrors and indicators are there for purely decorative purposes...:mad:

Lovediva
02-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Damn people who won't get out of the snow plows way, I almost ran over three of them today.

AHA!!!!!!!!
I knew there would be a snowplow driver here...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....man oh man..let me at him!!!! :D :D

Tim Horton's drive through....grrrrrr...they are slow...
maybee they would be alot faster if they woudl stop asking the people "Would you like a muffin or donut with that mam?"

If I wanted a muffin or donut...don't you think I would have ordered one after I orderd my black coffee????? grrrrrrrrrrrr

katekate42
02-27-2002, 09:50 PM
I wonder if this is just me.... I am a college student and one of the worst observations about people that I've made since I started school is that the people who are just plain clueless are always the ones with the most to say! Ugh! There is a guy in a sociology class I'm taking who announced the other day that women should not be allowed in the workforce because they are more nurturing and should be taking care of kids... let's just say he saw a very un-nurturing side of Kate that day...

Sharni
02-27-2002, 10:10 PM
let's just say he saw a very un-nurturing side of Kate that day
lmao....sorry but that just cracked me up

On the serious side.....no it is not just you

scotzoidman
02-27-2002, 11:20 PM
Down here, it's the Hardee's drive-thru... always asks you if you would like to try our new smoked sausage biscuit, or apple-cinnimmon roll, or "$6 burger", etc.... only reason I don't give em a scathing sarcastic reply, is I don't want to piss off anybody who could spit on my food...

RedNLaycee
02-28-2002, 09:43 AM
Have to agree with a couple of them here...
The cell phone users, I work in a store/truck stop. People come in talking away on the phone and tell me I am rude cause I don't want to interupt their 'oh so important phone call that cannot wait until I'm done shopping' and not say hi or thank you.

Saddaddy--I know what you mean...know alot of truckers and even tried to help a driver that died from trying to avoid a four wheeler

jay
02-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Customers who get bitchy with me when I ask them if they want a muffin with that.... just joking

what realy pisses me off is people I work in the service industrie and for the most part I find that people are just rude and inconsiderit )sorry about the spelling)

legend
02-28-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Sharniqua
Drivers who think that their mirrors and indicators are there for purely decorative purposes...:mad:

i can sure sympathise with u on that...but i'm used to it now, so it doesn't bother me any more.

funny story - my mate was driving in the lane beside this other car. the driver saw a park on the other side and crossed lanes, at the same time as indicating and with no mirror or shoulder check, crashing into the side of my mates car. His reply "Didn't you see my indicator". My mates reply "Didn't you see my car!"

Lilith
02-28-2002, 02:18 PM
The thing I hate the most is when I am the one who f**ks myself up and I can not blame some one else for it........ Lost 4 lecture classes notes by losing one damn notebook this morning.......bad scene.....no one to be pissed at but me! :(

jay
02-28-2002, 02:25 PM
lilith I'm sorry your note book was in the ghia this morning when I picked it up so you can blame me.

Lilith
02-28-2002, 02:29 PM
jay~
you are just what needed.... thanks! (((((hugs & kisses)))))

jay
02-28-2002, 02:36 PM
any time

sugarfreecandy
02-28-2002, 02:53 PM
Uh, Jay, did you happen to pick up my notes as well? I can't find mine either... :confused: :rolleyes:

--- sweetstuff

p.s. Lilith, whenever I'm being forgetful, my father likes to quote Red Green to put a positive spin on things --- as he says, "My thoughts may wander, but at least they get out every so often!" :D

legend
02-28-2002, 03:00 PM
if you have at least four friends doing the same course (as i did) then everyone only needs to go one day a week each :D and everyone has the notes

Bilbo
02-28-2002, 03:01 PM
People whom still Bitch and winge, after the mojority has chosen

The way Australian's have been portrayed over the Illegal, and I stress, ILLEGAL, Immigrants comming to our country

legend
02-28-2002, 03:05 PM
bilbo- and then u turn around and they're having a bloody convention on the thing

Lilith
02-28-2002, 03:17 PM
legend~
I was copying my notes for the other 3 girls who I rotate with like you said and that is when I lost the damn things..... now they are1/4 screwed as well.....

legend
02-28-2002, 03:22 PM
lilith- that's when u get the notes off someone in the year above u

sugarfreecandy
02-28-2002, 03:31 PM
Legend --- I'm a big fan of the rotation idea too, but what do I do if I'm in my final year and the people a year ahead of me have already graduated and gone off to bigger and better things? :confused:

--- sweetstuff

legend
02-28-2002, 03:47 PM
ahhh that's where you think ahead SFC....u get them at the end of the previous year

any more tricks u need to know....just ask me

legend
02-28-2002, 03:50 PM
and now back to the topic at hand.....

i hate when people bitch and moan that they have some problem and then don't try to do anything about it themselves...expect other people to solve it for them

Lilith
02-28-2002, 03:59 PM
Good news! A sweet kid from school called and said that he picked up my notes for me. Lucky this time..... half of my teachers are new this year and there was no last year or even last semester notes to get, I tried that already ........ I would still have been able to pass the classes but I expect to do more than simply pass..... Thanks for the suggestions, all!

sugarfreecandy
02-28-2002, 04:16 PM
LOL, good thinking, Legend!

And Lilith --- so glad you got your notes back; it's such a relief, isn't it? Mine just turned up under the living room couch, of all places. I blame my roommate's cats. There are little tooth-marks all over the cover --- though I can't think what would have made my notes seem like appealing nourishment to a pair of 28-lb. cats... *grrr*

--- sweetstuff

Lilith
02-28-2002, 04:19 PM
SFC~Your cats would love my notebook.... it's filled with Oceanography notes they would smell the fish for miles........

sugarfreecandy
02-28-2002, 04:34 PM
Yeah, Lilith, I bet they'd love Oceanography. I'm still trying to figure out what they wanted with my Apocalypticism notes, though --- who would want to smell like the end of the world??? Or maybe it was the notes on New Religious Movements --- in which case, I suppose I should be on the look-out for feline cults forming in my apartment... :rolleyes:

--- sweetstuff

legend
02-28-2002, 04:41 PM
SFC - I think a cult that worshipped pussy would attract a lot of members don't you?

sugarfreecandy
02-28-2002, 04:44 PM
LOL! ROTFLMAO, Legend --- good one!!!!! :D :D :D I love a quick wit...

--- sweetstuff

legend
02-28-2002, 04:53 PM
i love the challenge of someone with a quick wit

Irish
02-28-2002, 08:39 PM
I get a hard on every time that I smell fish and it's not the notes that I want to eat!
Seriously;I have many pet peeves but the one that irritates me the most is when I am shopping at someplace(like Wal*Mart)I just
want to get what I am after and get out;Not look at everthing.It
seems as if;everytime;there are two little old ladies;who;probably
haven't seen each other since the last time that they made everyone else miserable and have to discuss every happening in
they're lives.They are usually going both ways and block the whole isle so that you can't get by.Then they think that I have no
respect for my elders because I say"Excuse Me but someone has
otherthings to do than bullshit."
Diva---If you think plows are a pain;you ought to live on a state highway.Everytime that you get the driveway bottom done;the
plows come by with their"wing"attachment and fill it back in!If you
don't get it immediately;it freezes;and then a snowblower only
breaks it's shearpins. Irish

Lovediva
02-28-2002, 10:16 PM
I was going to put this in the funny picture thread...but think it's rightfull place is here...:D :D :D

So shoot me!!!!:p

m45
02-28-2002, 10:21 PM
Them snow plow drivers better watch out!

Wish we had snow..;-(

legend
02-28-2002, 10:21 PM
Diva, u just crack me up sometimes :D

Lovediva
02-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Heeheehee :D :D

If I can make Just One person smile a day...then I am happy....!!! :)

legend
02-28-2002, 10:38 PM
smile and the whole world smiles with you :D

scotzoidman
03-01-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u
If I can make Just One person smile a day...then I am happy....!!! :) In that case, D... you can be happy for at least a couple of days... I would probably empty that gun in the old geezer that works at the next table from me... I can fill up this thread with the many ways he finds to piss me (and everyone else) off! For anyone who's a fan of Dilbert comic strips, I can sum a lot up by comparing him to "Hammerhead Bob", who doesn't know he's boring you, will follow you to the restroom to finish his story, an expert at whatever subject you happen to be talking about, and will butt in to your conversation to share his pearls of wisdom... funny thing, I never had high blood pressure till I got stuck next to this idiot!

Lovediva
03-01-2002, 10:26 AM
will follow you to the restroom to finish his story, an expert at whatever subject you happen to be talking about, and will butt in to your conversation to share his pearls of wisdom

Sounds alot like a member here!!!!!! :D :D :p :p ROTFLMAO!!!!

legend
03-01-2002, 11:05 AM
i know of a certain MEMBER that likes to hang around with me :D

Lovediva
03-01-2002, 12:23 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR....

I am trying to upload a new avatar from my computer and it ain't working!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish
03-01-2002, 01:00 PM
LoveDiva4u---That's OK!Iliked your old avitar better anyway! Irish

scotzoidman
03-02-2002, 12:40 AM
I agree, I think the old av somehow captures the spirit of our Diva, whether she looks like that in real life or not... also pleased to see you drop the "middle-age" designation... now I need to work on Lileth & her "bitchy member" thing...

Lilith
03-02-2002, 09:10 AM
Scotz~ <pulling out her whip preparing to take care of him once and for all:D> What is it that you disapprove of?

scotzoidman
03-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Think I'll just take this matter over to the "questions & answers" thread... before someone gets hurt...

Lilith
03-07-2002, 12:48 AM
MY bitch of the day/night is insomnia................... I hate being awake when the whole world is zonked out. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

legend
03-07-2002, 08:22 AM
i get that sometimes....reminds me of a song - Pennyroyal Tea

I'm so tired I can't sleep

Lilith
03-07-2002, 09:57 AM
Legend~
Tell me about this Pennyroyal Tea.... I grow herbs and have tons of Pennyroyal thought it was poisonous..... I just use it as a ground cover.....If I drink it do I take a dirt nap?:D

Irish
03-07-2002, 10:06 AM
Lilith---FYI--When males have a wet dream when taking a dirt-nap
they fertilize the ground.That is benificial for growing herbs. Irish

legend
03-07-2002, 10:17 AM
Pennyroyal Tea - a song by Nirvana, on the albums In Utero and MTV Unplugged in New York

Pennyroyal - Mentha Pulegium, a member of the mint family, native to England and parts of Europe. A variant, American Pennyroyal, Hedeoma Pulegioides, native to California.
Apparently will relieve flatulence and abdominal colic due to wind. CAUTION: Avoid during pregnancy.

pennyroyal tea - an infusion of the dried leaves of the herb pennyroyal.

Hope this explains.....btw: don't read too much into anything I post. :)

Ophelia
03-07-2002, 01:23 PM
I hate the sound of the phone ringing because the receptionist is too f**king lazy to answer the phone. IT's YOUR JOB, BITCH...ANSWER THE F**KING PHONE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...she's really getting on my nerves today!

Ophelia

Lovediva
03-11-2002, 11:23 PM
I hate the sound of the phone ringing

Ohhh so do I Ophelia..so do I!!!!..but in my case it's this little girl who calls for my daughter...she must call here 20 times a friggin day!!!! Grrrrrrr....
Even when I tell her "sorry she isn't here"...she will call back 15 minutes after that!!!

scotzoidman
03-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Not to mention the GD telemarketers... 3 of the MFs called tonight before dinner...

Irish
03-12-2002, 12:51 AM
LoveDiva4u---Do what I used to do;when my daughters;lived home.They used to call for my oldest daughter and I was running
a motorcycle shop ;in my garage;but on the same phone line!I
didn't want useless calls when my customers would be calling.A
busy phone line was lost revenue to me.They would say"Is Colleen there?"I would say"Yes."I'd then hang up.They didn't ask
to talk with her.They just asked if she was there.She;eventually;
got her own phone!
Scotz---Listen to the whole phone call on an awnsering machine.
9 out of 10 telemarketers will hang up before the whole awnsering message is thru.You also don't have to pay for any other services.I had an awnsering machine from working nights;
anyway.You just need the patience to stand there and listen to the message.You can pick-up if you want to talk to someone.I got
twenty calls before 9.00 one morning! Irish

Oldfart
03-12-2002, 04:22 AM
Scotz,

Tell them you're a consultant and ask how much they'll pay

for your time. At $450 per hour, that's almost 7.50 per min.

legend
03-12-2002, 11:50 AM
here's my bitch....the piss weak sentences crims get when they go to court

Lilith
03-12-2002, 12:08 PM
heading to court in one hour...my bitch deadbeat parents who after their kids are taken away do not EVEN show for court!!!!!GRRRRRRRRR!!!

scotzoidman
03-12-2002, 10:29 PM
Irish - I've used the answering machine method, but I've already gotten up to check caller ID so I answer anyway, & tell em not to call back... we've got a new law in TN that says they have to put you on their "don't call" list...

OF - I like it, I'll add that to my reportoire of ways to f**k with the bastards... when I'm feeling my oats, I'll ask them what they're wearing, etc. Better yet, when they ask to talk to the Mrs., I tell em she can't talk with my dick in her mouth...

Lilith
03-12-2002, 11:51 PM
LMAO scotz~ I will just mumble and moan next time........

Irish
03-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Scotz---When I have asked them to remove my name from their
calling list;they give me a 1-800# to call and tell me it will take
about 1mo. to remove it.The last culprit was for the Discover Card!
You can also tell them that you are eating and if they will give you
their #;That you will call them back.SUPRISE;they never give you
a #. Irish

bunny_girl
03-14-2002, 12:48 PM
My bitch of the day:
I was doing some work this morning when the phone rang, so I answered and it was some guy for my mum (who was at work) I asked if I could take a message and he said "Well do you know where I can get hold of lisa and david [insert my surname]?" (dont know why he asked for mum not dad either)
There isn't any1 in our family called lisa or david, so thats what I said. I wouldn't have minded but he's called back 4 times asking the same thing!!!!!!

Thing that generally pisses me off:
I work in a shop on saturdays and on my department there's only 2 people who've been there longer than me (out of 7 of us), so I know what I'm talking about but some people (especially old ladies) have a tendency to take one look and assume I dont know anything. (There was the 1 woman that looked over the top of her glasses and actually said "well you're not going to be able to help me" before I'd even said anything).

legend
03-14-2002, 01:18 PM
i've heard about a solution to get rid of door to door salespeople (and others) quickly. what you do is answer the door in your birthday suit and ask them if they would like to come in for a cup of tea. :D

PS - i've never been game enough to try this though :)

Lilith
03-14-2002, 01:23 PM
I wish you would..... I come by your house 2 or 3 times each week just trying to catch you that way ;)

Bilbo
03-14-2002, 01:52 PM
No disrespect intended,

a few years ago, (mmm, quite a few) i happened to open the door just as Legend descibed, thinking a particular person was there, and it was a bunch of JW's, and I haven't seen them since

legend
03-14-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Lilith
I wish you would..... I come by your house 2 or 3 times each week just trying to catch you that way ;)

damn! I'm not going to sleep now.....gonna stay awake (and naked) until you cum around again. :D

Irish
03-14-2002, 02:32 PM
Bilbo---No loss.I hate to insult your looks;but;you usually can't even insult them to make them leave.I used to have signs;on my
front&rear;doors.They said:No Solicitors,No 7th day adventists,No
Jehovahs Witness's! My wife took them down!She said that they
looked "Trashy."I said;"So What?They work!" Irish

Bilbo
03-14-2002, 02:54 PM
Math
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.
How about achieving 103%? Here's a little math that
Might prove helpful.
What makes life 100%?
If : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then,
H A R D W O R K
8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%
K N O W L E D G E
11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%
But,
A T T I T U D E
1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%
And,
B U L L S H I T
2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close, attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.

Lilith
03-14-2002, 03:09 PM
So that was you Bilbo :D:D...<jk> I am sure if that story was true they would come back for more everyday:D

Lovediva
04-04-2002, 11:41 AM
I just filled up my van yesterday with friggin gold!!!
My fill up costed me 57 bucks!!!!

And that's before the price jump of .10 a litre!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

My wages sure don't jump that high!!! :mad:

BamaKyttn
04-04-2002, 04:16 PM
I had 3 of my dogs in the house, two medium sized, one German Shepherd.... some JWwitnesses came up so I put up the babygate, about 3 feet high... once the JWs got to the door, the dogs (friendly, search and rescue/show dogs that I work with children) started growling... the dogs cleared the babygate and rushed the front door, the JWs ran (never seen someone run that fast in a skirt and heels!!!) and got in their car as the dogs made it out the door (I forgot to shut it...... oops heheh) the dogs, instead of giving chase just sat on the door step and watched them leave..... they never came back... I think the dogs were laughing.....

Kyttn

Sugarsprinkles
04-04-2002, 04:31 PM
Diva,
I sure don't envy Canadians! The Canadian dollar is the pits!! Of course, it's great for us when we travel there, but you guys get screwed when you visit here. We were just there in February for a funeral and I've never seen the exchange rate so high in our favor! I know it's no consolation, but gas prices are going up here too. They're using the crisis in the middle East as an excuse, but the prices jump every summer because of vacations.

mindboxer505
04-04-2002, 04:34 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
SO bama.......yur bitchin cause they didnt catch the JW's?????
Pooooooorrrrrr puppies!!!!!
I'm sure they'd just spit'em out.....prob leave a bad taste in their mouth that listerine couldnt get out!!!!!

Lilith
04-04-2002, 04:37 PM
they were here yesterday too..... they just love me;)

Sugarsprinkles
04-04-2002, 04:45 PM
I used to have a sign on the front door that said
"NO solicitors!
Jehova's Witnesses Get the Hell off My Porch!!"

It may have been rude, but it did the trick...
I loved watching thru the window when they'd walk up on the porch, read the sign and quickly leave....:D :D

mindboxer505
04-04-2002, 04:53 PM
As a young dumb full of c*m fresh from the navy ready-to-explore the states hothead....i once bought a gun......was cleaning it when they came to my door....i thought it was a friend that had just called about going tubing on the salt river in az.....i opened the door cleaning it......they saw a big 9mm close to their faces.......took off screaming to a nearby van and peeled out like a bat from hell......never saw them even in the neighborhood after that.....i didnt get it til i looked at my hand.......lllllaughed my ass off......so did my friend..........

Irish
04-04-2002, 06:44 PM
M.B.505---I have a solution for you because you can get in alot of
trouble if they told the cops; and you didn't have a permit.I have a
concealed weapons permit but I bought some little stickers;that I
put on my doors and windows of my garage/shop.They have a
picture of a hand holding a revolver.It says:BEWARE in bold letters
on the top.Under"BEWARE" it says"Never mind the dog!Beware of
the owner"I used to have my bike and customers motorcycles,and
lots of tools;in there! Irish

mindboxer505
04-04-2002, 09:16 PM
thanks irish...but not long after that i go rid of it.....best thing i did .....kept me from doing something really stupid......and i did have a permit....but i wound up reenlisting not long after that so i sold it ...but thanks any way.....all i have now is an old single shot rifle and it is all broken down for storage..

legend
04-05-2002, 07:27 AM
Sugarsprinkles - you should come to Australia, you could buy Northern Territory, complete with OF :D, for about 5 american cents.

Oldfart
04-05-2002, 08:02 AM
Legend exaggerates!

17c plus coupons.

Lovediva
04-05-2002, 08:50 AM
**Now where did I put that book of coupons?......** ;)

Sugarsprinkles
04-05-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by legend
Sugarsprinkles - you should come to Australia, you could buy Northern Territory, complete with OF :D, for about 5 american cents.

If I had any cents (sense) I'd be doing something constructive with my life...instead of living on my computer! LOL!!!:D :D

mindboxer505
04-05-2002, 12:40 PM
17 cents........now let me see.....**pulls out pockets......moths fly out**** uuummmm....eeeeerrr......aha......can i give ya an I O U slip????
I got some serious ideas for an area that size.....does the words.....pixies nudist colony and rehab center strike anyone with a similar idea???????? Hey Diva........got the coupons yet???******looks under couch cushions..******Hey! here's a quarter.......hehehe........

Sugarsprinkles
04-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by mindboxer505
looks under couch cushions..******Hey! here's a quarter.......hehehe........

.....and 3 pretzels.......2 crayons.....OH! So that's where that concom disappeared to!!!........"Hey, honey, don't you ever clean under these cushions???":D :D

mindboxer505
04-05-2002, 01:07 PM
hehehe pretzels.....play do.......hot wheel cars........and one unidentifyable object i handle with protective gloves.....just for me own sanity....remains from last weeks popcorn fight......yep...every thing in its place........jezzz fatherhood!!!!!!

Sugarsprinkles
04-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by mindboxer505
...jezzz fatherhood!!!!!!

Motherhood has it's joys too, MB!! Stepping on Leggos barefoot in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom!

Putting all the damn stickers on the Hot Wheels garage or city at 2 in the morning on Christmas Eve!

Plenty more examples, I will spare you! :D

axe31
04-05-2002, 07:10 PM
petrol prices tell me about it the uk has the higest prices
in europe with a big 75% in tax

scotzoidman
04-10-2002, 11:03 PM
Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rearview mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!!!

I'm a man, but it scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, which splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and disconnected an important call !!!!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!

<please note tongue firmly planted in cheek>

Bilbo
04-10-2002, 11:07 PM
RATFLMAO @ Scitzoid

Sugarsprinkles
04-10-2002, 11:21 PM
Garage owners who think just because I'm a woman I don't know anything!
Tire blew out this morning. DH came out to change it. Discovered a spring had broken which caused the blowout. Called garage to tow it and estimate repair costs.
WELL, they call me and proceed to inform me I need 4 tires, ball joints, and tie rod ends PLUS the spring(s)!! Quoted me a price of over $1500.00!!
BULLSHIT!!!! If I'm gonna get fucked over, I'm not going to pay $1500 for the privelege! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm an idiot!!
DH just replaced the tie rod ends a few weeks ago! He just checked it out when he did a brake job 2 weeks ago and the ball joints are fine! What kind of moron do they take women for????
I told them "my husband can do the ball joints and tie rod ends....just fix the spring!!" So instead of $1500, it's "only" $388! And I think that's for 2 springs. I suppose it *is* a good idea to replace both sides, so will not argue about that.

I once had a garage try to get me to replace a radiator at a cost of over $500!! Are they nuts?? Do they think I'm nuts??? Or rich????

These guys just piss me off so bad!! Even tho' they can't screw with me, there are so many women out there, especially older ladies, who have no choice but to "trust" these cheats. And I also know that not all mechanics and garages are like this, but the ones that are give the rest a bad reputation!:mad:

scotzoidman
04-11-2002, 12:28 AM
I believe they just screw anybody, m or f, SS... seen some real criminal activity go on in some hidden camera stings on TV...

souls_cry2000
04-11-2002, 01:55 AM
FAMILY--That's my big bitch for the day. They want you to be independent etc. etc. Yet every decision you make tends to bring about a complaint or 5,000 ways you should do something. Your life seems to not be your own after it's critiqued in committee by a gaggle of goofy geriatric...that's a bit too much. If I hear one more order disquised as a suggestion I'm going to lose my damn mind.

legend
04-11-2002, 10:21 AM
how people want to have legal injecting rooms, but they won't get the government to subsidise life saving medicines

sadora
04-11-2002, 12:37 PM
My bitch of the week is a little odd.
My hubby and I are in an open relationship. We also swing. Anyway....
After chatting with a guy online, and by phone, after exchanging photos, etc. we decide to meet face to face, and perhaps play if we hit it off.
We decide on a bar & grill, and I get there 5 minutes early. He gets there 30 minutes late with a lame excuse about his office being hell. We talk awhile, and things are going pretty good, but he WAS late. Then for the kicker, after buying my own drinks and dinner, he wants to know if I will split the hotel room!!
I am not a money grubber, but like to be treated like a lady. The least he could do was take me on a date! What nerve!!

Lilith
04-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Sadora~ That is a truly a legit bitch.... did you fuck him anyway?:p

sadora
04-11-2002, 12:45 PM
No Lilith... I did not.
I told him that when he learns to treat a lady as such, he will get laid alot more.
He acted like I was some greedy bitch.... said women can't figure out if they want to be equals of not. I said that if it was a business trip, I would be more than happy to pay for half the room.
Some men are brain dead!! I don't hold it against the rest of them!

Lilith
04-11-2002, 12:53 PM
You Go Girl!!!!

Irish
04-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Sadora---While I am not into swapping;I think that you did the right thing!Tell him to go home and jerk-off.It sounds like he is only interested in his own satisfaction;anyway.Just my $.02. Irish
P.S.Different strokes for different folks.

danziggy
04-11-2002, 02:15 PM
Then for the kicker, after buying my own drinks and dinner, he wants to know if I will split the hotel room!!

what a asshole!! he must have thought this will be easy ive already got her so i dont need to try.
he sounds like a complete dick!! sounds like he didnt put any effort into it at all. was he wearin a bin bag aswell??? or did he try to look good for you???

its no wonder some men cant get a girl!!!

Master1012
04-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Peers who are constantly asking whether I have ( screwed, boned her, shagged her, rammed it in her, cracked her, f***ked her, pooped her cherry. etc. ) when referring to my g / f.

I wish they would realize that she isn't just some piece of meat and actually a human being that I love deeply. If only they could see her the way I do, they would not say these things - and what's worse is they do it on purpose knowing what I have said to them... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!

souls_cry2000
04-14-2002, 11:29 AM
I can't stand it when I follow the rules and the people around me do not. I know the one time I didn't I'd get bitched up and down about it.

Lovediva
04-14-2002, 11:34 AM
Some men are brain dead!!

Tell me something I didn't know!!! :D :D

Sorry you evening was lost Sadora...but you were right in not "fucking him"....

Hopefully your next rendez-vous will be jerk free!!!!:D

Irish
04-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Scotz-----You're right about garages(service stations)screwing people!Years ago;I watched a TV show;where they unplugged a
rubber hose on an automatic transmisson.You wouldn't believe the different estimates that they got from different places.The best was at a local garage.An employee went for a test ride with
the owner;of the car.When they got;on the other side of the block
he climbed under the car,plugged the line back in and said"Don't
tell my boss!"The worst offender was "Amco"Transmisson.Their
estimate was several hunndred dollars. Irish

kimmer22
04-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Ok, here goes...woohoo I finally get to vent my anger out on someone besides my boyfriend...hehe!!!
I'm an assistant manager at a 7-11 and on the weekends I do paperwork....every sunday this *bitch* that I work with (and that's putting it nicely) stands around and reads the newspaper and eats for 8 hours...while I'm in the back doing my work shes just standin around bein lazy....GRRRRRR!!!! AND then every 2 hours she has to go to the bathroom...for 20 f*kin minutes...and she reads and talks on her cell phone while in there.....I SWEAR I'M GONNA HIT HER ONE DAY. It wouldn't be so bad if she was nice to me or even tried to show initiative to work...but no she just complains about bein there and blah blah blah....I HATE HER. OK I could go on but I probably don't have to....she is just horrible and I hate working on sundays because of her stupidity.....
Stupidity should be punished...in my opinion.

nutworld
04-16-2002, 01:17 AM
I didn't think that I would ever post in this thread because I seem to be bitching about certain things alot. So I just decided that I'd keep my mouth shut when this one opened up.

I have to admit that tonight something happened that pushed me over the edge.

I hate people that go through the drive through at a fast food place, and ask the person on the other end of the speaker how much things on the menu are.

Do they NOT see the big sign out near where their car is ??? It has these things called LETTERS on it..and usually (but not always)right after the letters, are some things called NUMBERS. If you read those two things, you should be able to figure out how much the food (in this case) costs. Some of the signs even come with PICTURES to help explain what the item is.

(come up for air, Nutworld)

It may come to a shock to people, and evidently most people don't realize, that the store employees probably don't have the entire menu committed to memory, and can't recite all cost on a whim. That is the reason for the sign that is back there in the first place.

(breath, nutworld, breath)

It was completely shocking to me to hear a customer complain that
A)because I didnt have the menu committed to memory, and
B) didn't know the price of a newer item that they wanted.. the result of this was,......... and I quote:
"you are a fucking idiot, and we are leaving".

I've never in my life had the F-bomb dropped on me by a customer at a place of employment. I don't mind having someone complain that the service I give is slow, or I'm not speaking clearly enough, but is there a call to drop an F-bomb, when the customer has the info at their disposal? Is there anywonder that the general consensus is; that people are getting more and more rude.

We now return you to your regulary scheduled broadcast.

Oldfart
04-16-2002, 04:37 AM
Sadora, some people just can't help being cheap ass-holes.
Sympathy is called for, because he'll probably never know his
shortcoming.

Nutworld, shame on you.
The customer is always right. Arrogant, insufferable, horrible,
opinionated, mistaken in matters of fact, but right.

nutworld
04-16-2002, 06:40 AM
OF,

I can handle "right"...but the F-Bomb?

Irish
04-16-2002, 07:05 AM
Nutworld---Those are the same people;that get in the Exact Change Lane;on the turnpike and then look for the money while
everyone else waits.
O.F.I had this discussion with my supervisor;on a previous job!The
business rule is that the customer is always right.In reality;they
are seldom right. Irish

Irish
04-16-2002, 07:11 AM
Whenever you see another person getting mad;just look at them
and say:Anger is the wind;that blows out the light of the mind!"
If you think that they were mad before;wait until you see them after you say that!SUGGESTION-Stand Back. Irish

nutworld
04-16-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Irish
just look at them
and say:Anger is the wind;that blows out the light of the mind!"

Irish,
I believe that thought is TOO advanced for many of our customers. They just wouldn't get it.

PS- might that be part of why the job you mentioned is a "previous" job???

nutworld
04-16-2002, 07:21 AM
Hey Sugarsprinkles,

your IN box is full.

Sugarsprinkles
04-16-2002, 07:30 AM
LOL So is yours!!! Clearing mine momentarily!!

nutworld
04-16-2002, 07:31 AM
oops...that damn glass house of mine..

Irish
04-16-2002, 07:53 AM
Nutworld---I knew that that question would come up.Must be my
pyschic powers.The awnser is NO.I have worked for that place
twice.It is a fill in job.The supervisor mentioned; is one of the owners of the business.It is an automotive parts supplier.I was
originally hired by his father and he knows that I know automobiles;like the back of my hand.I guess that he figures that my mechanical knowledge is worth putting up with my shit. Irish
P.S.His father died a few years ago.The business is now owned by
him,his brother,and their brother-in-law.(sisters husband)

lixnlix69
05-30-2002, 10:48 PM
I realize I am late in replying to this thread but the saying goes.......better late than never!

My biggest pet peeve?

Ever drive behind a car with a child standing up in the back seat? Believe me I know it doesn't just happen in Pa. I have been up and down the entire east coast of the USA and I have seen it throughout all states. If I can make a plea here tonight then I will be happy!

First and foremost let me say ........I have no children of my own....but I am not unaware of the horror of not wearing a seat belt!!!!

PARENTS!!!!!!!!.......PLEASE OH PLEASE..........PUT YOUR CHILD IN A SAFETY RESTRAINT! IF YOU GET IN AN ACCIDENT YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO SURVIVE AS THE DRIVER THAN YOUR CHILD WOULD AS A FREE SPIRIT (because he isn't bitching about having to be in a seatbelt) RUNNING AROUND IN THE BACK SEAT OF A VEHICLE!!!!!

The addage......."It will never happen to me"......has been repeatedly regretted by many parents that think this initially! We are all at risk...........no matter how good a driver you are.......there is always one fucking asshole out there that might just have your ticket in any one particular day!

TY......I feel so much better now!

Mrs. Lix

axe31
05-31-2002, 04:21 AM
getting told "well you dont look gay" iam
not having a go as hetrosexuals i have
heard it from gay people to as if all gay and
bi people look and talk the same the media
dose not help
not all gay men are thin
the amount of deprest gay men who think i dont
measure up to the gay ideal is scary

ok bitching over :confused:

love_2licku
05-31-2002, 06:49 AM
Axe- Stereotyping does suck eh..just remember that its them with them problem not you.

Mrs L- Oooo that realllly pisses me off hun. Having kids of my own I always buckled mine down and pulled over if they got out. I see it alll the time and it makes me wanna knock on their window and beat the crap out of the dad and show him what it feels like to crash with no belt.

One thing that has been pissing me off as of late is motorcyclist. You know the ones...that have no rules to go by! Here I am, sitting in a 45 min queue and here comes Mr "I dont need to wait like everyone else" and takes the center. Grrrr, just because he CAN do it doesnt mean he should! All the others hafta wait, why cant they. If and when I get a bike, I'll wait with the rest or turn around for a different route.

sweetc0rn
05-31-2002, 10:33 AM
Oh manz... sure is a very bitching day for all of you. Cool down manz! Look on the brigh side. Tomorrow is just another day... ;)

Sharni
05-31-2002, 05:01 PM
Hmmmm....not all motorcyclists "take the centre"...I'm one of the ones that wait...and agree with you that, that is how it should be...not only do i consider it rude for MC to do that...it is bloodywell dangerous....

For those that do "take the centre"...please be aware that the other vehicle drivers will not be expecting you to be there....all it takes is one vehicle driver to open a door or such and your eating bitumen or worse!!:eek:

I seen a motorcyle cop do it here the yesterday....and i just shook my head and thought "Now he's setting a sterling example":rolleyes:

Irish
05-31-2002, 08:09 PM
As far as motorcyclists go:"Judge not;lest yee be judged yourself!"In over 43yrs. of riding;I have found that there are jerks
in every lifestyle.Over the years;you learn not to judge all;by the
actions of one.You usually find that the person that rides the smartest;is the one that knows how much damage that pavement
or dirt does. Irish

axe31
06-01-2002, 04:54 PM
most accedents between a car an a motorbike
is the falt of the car driver now before assumsuns
are made iam a car driver keep an extra eye out for the
motorbikes please

sadora
06-01-2002, 08:05 PM
My bitch is that my gardens, and grass is out of control!! In Florida, the problem in the summer is getting things to stop growing, or at least let you catch up. It seems like I always have 5 things to do, and only enough time for 2 of them.

Kissy
06-01-2002, 10:36 PM
I'm sick of people asking if I'm "excited" to go into labor! Yeah I'm ready to bake a cake at the first sign of pain!? Only one woman asked "are you scared?" And a few who understand have asked just simply "you ready?" Yeah I can't wait to hold this little girl, but no I am not excited or thrilled to be on this side of labor, ask me in a month!

We've had two friends of the family crash on motorcycles in the past four days (one died, the other is in icu) so I agree, everyone on the road is responsible for their actions no matter what your driving/riding. I wish parents would put helmets on their kids here when riding with them though, because it's not law in Colorado. :mad:

legend
06-02-2002, 07:02 AM
I'm amazed to read that it's not law for cyclists to wear helmets. It's been a law here for years. They also have "on the spot" fines for anyone not wearing a helmet.

Irish
06-02-2002, 08:51 AM
Legend---Like seatbelts;you hear Pro&Con stories.I;personally;
know of one person who died;BECAUSE of a helmet.I like seatbelts but hate the feeling of having a shoulderbelt on!One of
my daudhters;had a ProbeGT;and the other had an Eagle(Talon?);
both cars had seatbelts and shoulderbelts.I bought a seatbelt;at
an accessory store;and installed it in my car.When you're racing
motorcycles;it is mandatory;to wear a helmet!The solution should
be left to the operator;I think."Let those who ride decide."I think
that it should be a personal choice!Not one made by people with
no riding experience! Irish
P.S.Overrated-I have never heard anyone say that they want to
feel the wind in their hair!(NO-I am not bald.I have long blond hair.)

Oldfart
06-02-2002, 11:46 AM
Dropped my bike badly once in the early 70's.

Broke my helmet, not my skull.

Argument won me.

scotzoidman
06-02-2002, 12:59 PM
My arguement for seatbelts; not just lifesavers, but facesavers as well... had a low-speed impact in the 80s (wife driving), neither adult belted, toddler in back in padded age-appropriate seat... wife needed stitches to un-slpit her lip, I needed surgery to return my nose back to near its original postion... child was unharmed, he did cry, I think his face may have bounced off the pad... we all buckle up in our family now...

Sharni
06-02-2002, 01:18 PM
I personally know of one person who died;BECAUSE of a helmet
"One who died" VS "How many who have lived"
I think."Let those who ride decide."I think that it should be a personal choice!Not one made by people with
no riding experience!
What about the people in that have to scrape bits of a motorcyclists head off the road cause they wore no helmet!!!

Or the ER people who have to try to put the victims head back together after it has slid down the road at 100? k/h

Sorry Irish....i am a motorcyclist and i believe Australia has it right....compulsary helmets to all

Irish
06-02-2002, 02:15 PM
Sharni---It's called free choice.You believe one thing and someone else believes something else!I;personally;don't believe
that someone else should tell someone what they should do.I
cringe;everytime;that I see someone on a bike;with shorts and
sneakers;but it's their decision to make.The person that died was just one that I know of;not a %/%.My belief is that nothing should be mandated.If someone slid down the road at 100?;with
out a helmet on;it's obvious that they were not the sharpest knife in the drawer;anyway. Irish
P.S.The views expressed are those of the thread responder and
having fought ;in the jungle to defend those views;should not be
infringed upon.

legend
06-03-2002, 07:08 AM
Ooh, I've unwittingly stirred up a hornet's nest, so it seems. I think for helmets and seatbelts, the pros far outweigh the cons - ie more people are saved because of them, than people who are killed.

Are we going to let a young child decide whether they need to wear a helmet or seatbelt?

Irish
06-03-2002, 08:28 AM
My wife;told me;yrs. ago;that I was going to give myself an ulcer;
worrying about whether people did the safe thing or not.She told
me that from my years of racing and lifes experiences;that I hate
to see people make the same mistakes that I have made.As she
said;"People are going to do what they want;no matter what!"I'll
just do as she said and let people believe what they want.One
person;looks back;at you;from the mirror;and you have to be happy with the way that person believes!In other words;all of the
arguments;in the world;aren't going to change or solve anything!!
Irish

dice45
06-10-2002, 11:43 AM
Oldfart,

Originally posted by Oldfart
Nutworld, shame on you.
The customer is always right. Arrogant, insufferable, horrible,
opinionated, mistaken in matters of fact, but right.
have to fervently disagree here. :(
Nutworld did not report he was unpolite to the customer. But he was insulted by the customer.

IMO an employer who protects his employees from rude customers looses one rude customer, a customer probably hard to satisfy if ever and at high cost. But he keeps the spirit among his employees up-tone. Employees will feel respected as human beings, their self-confidence and soft motivation remainling intact and they will find it easy to be polite and constructive and helpful to customers who earn it and are in fact willing to pay proper money for proper service and not to steal employer's money by consuming 2 tedious working hours of an employee :(and then buying a pair of precision-matched washers :mad:
By the right spirit and soft motivation of his employees the employer will earn way more money on all other customers than he had loosed on the one rude customer leaving. It not only feels good, it pays to be nice to your employees !!! They are humans just as the customers are.

Recently i investigated possible webspace providers for my nu website (me intending to start a business with explantion-needing audio products). One company, www.featureprice.com seemed to offer huge webspace for reasonable but not cheap money. I am observing them for quite a while (do they disappear?) and finally decided to risk a closer look. I read the legal stuff, found nothing to complain about, was surprised to find that they guarantee >99% server uptime per contract, (no other competitor, in the US, in Germany, whereever, dared to offer such, most "indicate they would be about 96% uptime under normal circumstances)

And then i found the paragraph regulating rude customer behaviour to service staff. You are obliged to treat service personell politely, without menaces, without foul language. Otherwise they can kick you out. By contract. Without refund.

Great! i tought, a company protecting their employees that way will have good working spirit and skilled, fast-responding people, i thought. Choice made, no further investigaion needed, case closed.
This is a business partner i know i will like. :)

BTW, comparing prices and quality of their service, they are quite cheap.

dice45
06-10-2002, 12:06 PM
All,
me rarely bitches at others, not my style, not my mood... but here in Germany, well, we have no speed limit. And we have a certain sort of drivers bullying the 3rd lane free at any price. Had it once, when driving home form work on a very crowded Autobahn that i was driving at about on the 3rd lane.

In the rear mirror i saw a well-known flashing of head lights. "get from the 3rd lane now" i thought, looked for a gap, tired to go into it when a drvier dozing along on the 1st lane decided to take that gap, too. Well, i had to pull back on the 3rd to avoid a crash and in the meantime the flashing mainiac was right behind me, bumper2bumper @ 170 km/h, trying to bully me out of his way, cursing, shaking his fist and then overtaking me on the "grass" lane .

Never was i scared more in traffic, i strived to the next parking exit very carefully, and let the shakes fade ... it was 30 minutes until i could continue driving.

Such people make me angry, redundant lack of responsiblity sense! I would vote for protecting the society from such individuals. They should not get any tool harder and faster than their own dick to play with and to hurt others. Put them in a rubber cell :mad:

legend
06-10-2002, 08:14 PM
dice45, relax mate. when you've been here for a while, you'll get to know which and when people are being tongue-in-cheek.

dice45
06-11-2002, 06:54 AM
legend,

relaxing :) guess i have to learn that. Hardly ever do. Too passionate for that :) But doesn't hurt if the forum elders now and then get a clue how they are arriving at newbies, communicatively, isn't it?

BTW, i sensed the tongue-in cheek, but Oldfart's statement was based on a very common comprehension of the supplier-customer relation. A comprehension not looking over the edge of the dish one is sitting in, IMO. A comprehension i experineced very often and with own pain, BTW. So the topic triggers me immeditately. Could not resist :)

"It pays to be nice and caring to your your employees":
I had this topic with my parents very often, getting backup from my mother and unbelieving stares from my father (who ended his carreer as general manager responsible for administration and staff, BTW, so he should have known by experience) . My mother and me used to tear his complaints about his employees into stripes on appropriate occasion, demonstrating him how he (or in most cases his boss, the owner) turned his employees sour. By requesting examples from him and then analyzing this very example. "And what follows from that? and from that? and what is the consequence for the employee then emotionally?" and so forth ....
BTW, he never admitted to agree to my mother's (and in the last years also my) advice but nevertheless tended to follow the advice in most cases. He must have done a good job otherwise as the employees never called for joining the union and electing a Betriebsrat (employee's speaker). FYI, 3 people out of ??? demanding Betriebrat elections are sufficient, according to German laws. And ??? was 780 in this case. I had the opportunity to visit company my father was working for for several occasions and i met the owner, too. He was a mean and frightening man, but you could not sense that from the employee's mood, tellya. My father must have done a marvelous job moderating the owner's emotional impact.

Today both my parents and me agree that treating the employees nice and respectful was key to a good working spirit and no desire for Betriebsrat. It pays. In Deutschmarks in that case :)
And there were some exceptions where the employee (valuable ones!) made the terrible mistake to ask the owner himself for financial help (which could have served the purpose of golden handcuffs) and he snorted "I'm not a bank!" at them.
Stereotype response pattern: the employee first telling the other collegues his dissappointing experience ("For whom am i working here!?"), bad working spirit spreading from that and the valuable employee leaving soon (or in 2 cases) not coming, not signing the contract .
Any idea how much cash runs up advertising for a job, any idea how few valuable people this effort yields, any idea how much goes into that person's training? It costed Deutschmarks in any case, more than i make a year. Stupid!!!

No Q, treating customers worse than one self expects to be treated is utterly inexcusable. Should i come into the situation to have a row with my employee about right that topic (which may come some day) and he/she ie not willing and succeeding to improve customer handling, I may see myself forced to unemploy him/her and not waste time with it. But i will know i am the cause. I should
A) not have hired a person with incorrigible attitudes.
B) i should not treated him/her the way i did.
Either or both.

Aren't we in the bitching thread here?
I bitch about bullying, stupid employers. :mad:
And you see, cannot stop talking/ranting about that topic :)

You and the other elders will have a lot of fun poking me and getting my explosive temperament go boom, promised :)

dice45
06-11-2002, 01:33 PM
All,
did you know this pix ? ... :)

scotzoidman
06-12-2002, 10:00 PM
Ok, I really gotta blow off about this...say goodbye to your privacy, fellow Americans, now anybody can visit the site below & see your driver's licence...I checked for mine already, they've got it, they've got everybody's, I'm still steamed...check it out for yourself, & write your congressman, let's put a stop to this...

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

darkmanx
06-13-2002, 11:01 PM
thats pretty funny scotzoidman..........i was about to go bullshit

scotzoidman
06-14-2002, 12:05 AM
Shhh, don't tell em dark...make everybody check it out

Sarriah
06-14-2002, 10:13 AM
ARGH LOL scared me for a sec there ROFL!! :P

Lilith
06-14-2002, 11:46 AM
Funny Scotz but true...I put in your name and there you were :):):):)

scotzoidman
06-14-2002, 12:02 PM
Knew I shoulda shaved before havin the picture made...

Irish
06-14-2002, 01:16 PM
Scotzoidman---The website works perfectly!I typed in my wifes
name and the picture;on the license;looks exactly like her.I forwarded;the website;to her at work and she doesn't think so.
(No sense of humor!)After knowing me for all of these years;you'ld
think that she would expect something like that.THANKS! Irish

PantyFanatic
06-29-2002, 08:41 AM
It’s when you are caught up with the daily routine of just keeping busy with going threw life, doing whatever you think you’re suppose to be doing for some reason you can’t remember:( . After years of trudging on, you stumble onto something that catches your attention:rolleyes: and after a second look, you notice somebody that is actually stirring YOU:eek: . You watch for a while and after seeing how quick, witty, gorgeous and guttsy she is, you get closer to the situation and soon find that you’re remembering what it really was all about:) . Pretty soon you’re in the middle of the party and just having a ball along with all the other super people you meet because of her:D . She just keeps everyone and everything going hot, fast and smooth for you and everybody while taking care of all the problems and headaches that comes with a ruckus, happy environment and can still be the star.
Then she gets a summer job and goes away until September:mad:.

Doesn’t that kind of thing piss you off Diva?:confused:

Irish
06-29-2002, 08:50 AM
Pantyfanatic---Well said! Irish

Devillishgirl
07-21-2002, 09:48 PM
My pet peeve! Ok...this might only mean something to a person who works in any sort of repair industry, but here goes. Someone calls in to report that they have no dial tone on their phone line...and they noticed it TWO WEEKS ago...and then they're crawling up our asses to have it repaired YESTERDAY! <hrmph> Ok, enough complaining...back to work

Sugarsprinkles
12-05-2002, 01:37 PM
BUMP!!

Ok, at the risk of being called a SCROOGE or GRINCH.........and I'm sorry if it offends anyone...................................

Is it REALLY necessary to play Christmas and other winter Holiday songs EVERY OTHER SONG on EVERY radio station????

I'm sorry, really I am. It's not that I don't like Christmas songs......but do we have to have them crammed down our throats NON-STOP from Thanksgiving on??? I have tried Rock stations, Country stations....and it seems I'm flipping stations constantly. I understand how some Christmas shoppers enjoy the music and that it does help get one in the mood. But my complaint is the frequency......

For one thing due to various circumstances in my life right, I just don't have the Christmas Spirit this year. And all the Holiday music only makes me feel more lonely and depressed. I can't be the only person who dreads this aspect of the Holidays.

Or am I????

Sugarsprinkles

Irish
12-05-2002, 03:24 PM
I always thought that SS stood for SugarSprinkles!I didn't know
that it stood for ScrodgeSprinkles!Seriously;I haven't had any
Christmas spirit in years.In my opinion they have just made it too
commercialised.It's just another chance for the merchants;to
suck as much money from you as possibleEven our Christmas card list has dwindled to hardly nothing.They keep raising the Postal Rates;and that's the only time that you hear from 85% of
the people. Irish

Scarlett
12-05-2002, 03:41 PM
I haven't been bombarded by Christmas songs on the stations I listen to. I do grow tired of hearing them in the stores when I am shopping though.

Belial
12-08-2002, 04:44 AM
A short list:

People who think they deserve respect only because they have lived on this earth long enough to be considered 'old'.

The way men are portrayed on television advertisments.

Intrusive authoritative fundamentalists.

Parents telling bald-faced lies to children in order to 'preserve their innocence'.

The bilious lies emanating from Microsoft, and their new licencing policies.

Parents who romanticize about how their parents beat them.

My inability to communicate verbally with the opposite sex. :(

My appearance.

The collapsing of the IT industry just as I'm poised to enter it.

People talking loudly on telephones near me.

I'll probably think of more later.

incitatus
12-08-2002, 06:10 AM
I just want to remind you that we don't want to berate or belittle others (or ourselves)...

My appearance.

shouldn't be on your list.

Some may remember that we got onto someone else for doing that very thing a while back. (BamaK - ?)

Just a friendly reminder;)

Grumble
12-08-2002, 08:35 AM
I detest seeing Xmas .

Its Christmas so if it has to be abbreviated why not C'mas?

I will not buy anything from a store that has an Xmas sign.

I am not religous but taking the christ out od Cristmas hits a raw nerve in me.

Irish
12-08-2002, 09:29 AM
I agree with GG.It ALL amounts to what I said about Christmas
being so commercial!I'm certainly not religous but they have
taken the"Christ"out of Christmas!"X"didn't die on the cross
for us! Irish
P.S.Please don't send religous comments.I'm not disrespecting
anyones beliefs(sp?);I know that everyones are different!

Lilith
12-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Just a note about the X in Xmas......I have heard another way to consider that X..........as a cross. I knew a preacher who actually would use the X to unite both the birth and crucifix. You can see things in many different ways.......it's all about personal interpretation.

My bitch is the freaking malls saying their hours are til 10pm but all the stores I wanna shop at still closing at 9. I say all or nothing!!!!!

GermanSteve
12-09-2002, 04:14 AM
Oh, poor Lilith, what should I say? The shops close here mon-fri at 8 PM, sat at 4PM, sundays closed completely (except petrol stations and bakeries).

About the Xmas: We use XXX for kisses, right? Perhaps it´s because kiss and Christ- sound similar???
So it´s possibly kiss-mas??? :D

Belial
12-09-2002, 04:59 AM
It should actually be called Yule still.

BamaKyttn
12-09-2002, 12:25 PM
Aye! I have a christmas tree, with lights and metal/glass ornaments and a Yule tree with totally home made ornaments, I even made the star from oak branches.

My bitch is people buying the kids a puppy for christmas then throwin it outside after the festivities. I had several ppl ask if we had scottie puppies small enough to fit in a STOCKING. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PantyFanatic
01-15-2004, 08:37 AM
*BUMP*

Seems like a good time to review this thread.:D

As soon as diva checks in, I can start my plow and get that street clean.;)

young henry 2
01-15-2004, 09:55 AM
OK PF I'll be look out you get the engine started

Lovediva
01-15-2004, 10:59 AM
I hate it when PF BUMPS threads. :D

Everyone else is ok! Just PF!!:p

osuche
01-15-2004, 11:15 AM
I hate recruiters who want to talk to you daily -- for long periods of time -- when there is no job to be found.

Dont waste my time, bub.

CunningLinguist
01-15-2004, 12:57 PM
The collapsing of the IT industry just as I'm poised to enter it.

The collapsing of the Chemical INdustry just as I was poised to enter it.

Getting screwed over by the infamous spiked dildo of asrape by every job I have ever had since graduation.

flutelady
01-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Two teenage daughters and a 21 yr old daughter all having their periods at the same time and being major bitches.... just fucking shoot me now!

Sharni
01-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Back to bloody work today...and not at all amused about the fact!!

CunningLinguist
01-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Gee I would ahve expected flutelady's pet peeves to be people who ask?

"So are you the master of the skin flute?"

"Where exactly did you stick that flute when you were at band camp?"

Irish
01-15-2004, 02:30 PM
flutelady---As the father,of two daughters,who were teenagers,
many years ago,I sympathise with you!Luckily,my daughters didn't
Bitch about much,but sure got "moody". Irish

flutelady
01-15-2004, 02:54 PM
LMAO... Cunninglinguist, when I used to chat all the time, I got asked those questions constantly. Now that I don't chat anymore, I seldom hear it. But since you asked *weg*, I've been told that I'm pretty good at it... ok real good at it, hehe.... never went to band camp tho, but I wouldn't ever do anything to muck up the keys on my flute. It costs a fortune to have the damn thing re-paded!

Irish... I've got 4 daughters (the oldest doesn't live at home any longer), and it can get wild. Mostly they get bitchy with each other, you should see it in the kitchen after dinner when they do the dishes... YIKES! Moody, oh yeah, they can get moody... quite unlike me.... lol

Ryan²
01-15-2004, 03:10 PM
What really annoys me if you're flying along a highway at about 60mph or faster, and you have to stop in good timing at traffic lights, and some tosser comes flying up so fast behind you, they are stopping by "pumping" their brakes, e.g taking their foot on and off. And if you don't like it when they sit up your ass at the lights, you move forward, and they do too. Get away from my valuable car!

Sugarsprinkles
10-24-2004, 01:50 PM
~*BUMP*~

Guess I'm just getting in the BUMPing spirit today

Mae
10-24-2004, 06:52 PM
My husband and I went out and around for my birthday today. We went for a little drive to get out of town and then we did a little bit of shopping and then...WE CAPPED THE DAY OFF BY BUYING HIS SON A $160.00 BIRTHDAY GIFT (His birthday was last week) SO THAT I CAN SHIP IT OUT TO HIM TOMORROW. You could say it hit me wrong. The son is now on the phone with dad wondering where the package was that dad sent. The first I knew about the gift/package was when we picked it up today. Maybe I should be feeling more generous? :madfire:

imaginewithme
02-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I hate when people are driving along, stop suddenly and turn.....with no signal or anything.

lizzardbits
02-28-2006, 07:03 AM
If you MUST talk on cell and drive--Use the BLOODY FARGIN" Attachments for it!!! Oi! Both hands on the steering wheel please!

osuche
02-28-2006, 07:10 AM
What's better than one eye with pink eye? You got it. :( TWO.

Can my luck possibly get any shittier? Wait, I probably shouldn't ask that.

imaginewithme
02-28-2006, 07:49 AM
being woke up during a gooood dream

osuche
02-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Why is it that when I'm sitting up I don't have too many cold symptoms, but as soon as I get tired and want to hop into bed...I start sneezing, hacking, and sniffling????

I *tried* to go back to bed again -- after only about 3 hours of (unrestful) sleep last night -- and immediately had to get back up because I didn't want to wake Mr. Osuche.

I'm convinced God hates me.

gekkogecko
02-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Osuche, I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but...yes, I notice that my asthma acts up a lot more when I try to lie down then when I'm sitting up.

Sucks, because I also can't sleep when I'm sitting up.

WildIrish
02-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Mrs. WI falls asleep on the couch. Now that, in itself, doesn't bother me at all because I know she's tired.

But she puts a show on that I don't care to watch, then passes out. She wakes up during commercials because they're so loud...different rant...and turns the volume down.

Now I'm sitting there watching a show I don't want to watch, and I can't hear a fucking thing! :mad:

Icing on the cake: She wakes up when I go to leave and she says "What's the matter? You just don't wanna spend time with me!". :rolleyes:

osuche
02-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Osuche, I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but...yes, I notice that my asthma acts up a lot more when I try to lie down then when I'm sitting up.

Sucks, because I also can't sleep when I'm sitting up.

(((((gekkogecko))))) ~~~ I think we need a sleepers anonymous club. Maybe we can fund some research to stop this awful plot against us.

Here's hoping you sleep well tonight. :)

osuche
02-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Mrs. WI falls asleep on the couch. Now that, in itself, doesn't bother me at all because I know she's tired.

But she puts a show on that I don't care to watch, then passes out. She wakes up during commercials because they're so loud...different rant...and turns the volume down.

Now I'm sitting there watching a show I don't want to watch, and I can't hear a fucking thing! :mad:

Icing on the cake: She wakes up when I go to leave and she says "What's the matter? You just don't wanna spend time with me!". :rolleyes:

I've never understood how watching TV is a group activity. Snuggling....now *there's* a group activity!

WildIrish
02-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I've never understood how watching TV is a group activity. Snuggling....now *there's* a group activity!

I throw too much heat. And I pet, which apparently can be annoying. ha ha

osuche
02-28-2006, 12:36 PM
I throw too much heat. And I pet, which apparently can be annoying. ha ha

Ya know, the heat problem can be solved by getting naked. Which -- of course -- makes the petting easier. :D

Or did you mean you PANT.....well, that's OK too. ;)

WildIrish
02-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Ya know, the heat problem can be solved by getting naked. Which -- of course -- makes the petting easier. :D

Or did you mean you PANT.....well, that's OK too. ;)

Even nude people can overheat. Actually, when I'm nude...I'm warmer. And when I'm being pleasured...I'm like a blast furnace!

And I only pant when I see boobies. :D

sodaklostsoul
03-06-2006, 06:58 PM
I got called a Raciest.......lady told my boss that I slid her change back across the counter and would'nt hand it to her. She said it made her feel like she had a disease or something. WTF!!!!! I hand back people change all the time....if her change was slid to her then it was because she poured her change on the counter to pay me and I slid coins back into the pile. I'm not picking up all her change she dumped out so she can put it back in her purse. I could care less the color of someone's skin!!! It ticks me off!!!!!!!

PantyFanatic
03-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Not to worry SODA. Most of the time it's the raciest that first has something to say about race. :cool:

BIBI
03-06-2006, 08:33 PM
I hate shopping.

Oldfart
03-06-2006, 08:44 PM
We see a lot of people here who play the race game the moment things don't go their way.

Just as an example, alcohol is forbidden from a number of Aboriginal communities as a defence against violence in the community.

I had an Aboriginal woman come in to send a couple of parcels to a dry community, but when fronted for ID suddenly forgot how to speak English. I am forbidden to accept freight without adequate ID by Air Transport Regs. A caucasian woman butted in and accused me of being unfair. I offered to send it against the white lady's ID, and explained that if there was anything naughty in the parcels, she was legally liable. She backpedalled so quickly I thought she'd tear up some of the tiles on the floor.

At that moment the security staff came in and announced that one of the cartons contained Bundaberg Rum, a dozen gas cigarette lighters and a bag of dope.

For some bizarre reason the white lady no longer wished to proceed with the transaction. The other girl bolted, but as I already had her details, some nice gentlemen collected her stuff and had a chat with her about the dope.

Racism is 90% bullshit and 10% perfect poison.

sodaklostsoul
03-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks guys!!! I'm just getting tired of the customers running to my boss when ever they can't have their way over something. The company's motto is the customer comes first but when it's something that goes against policy then I'm the bad guy and they go running to my boss. It's getting old....wait, I'm getting old. LOL