PDA

View Full Version : Change

david owiye
02-10-2002, 01:25 AM
Hi all,
i was just wondering, what would you do if you were given a chance to change your sex? i.e if yo female to male and male to female and this is strickly for one weekend starting friday night to sunday night.

Break a leg/heart if you can!!!

davie

Sharni
02-10-2002, 01:44 AM
If i changed to a bloke for the weekend...i'd just have to play with my cock to find out how it feels....then i'd be trying sex to see if that feels different....
And i'd be inclined to try anal sex too....to see if its better for guys or the same :D

Oldfart
02-10-2002, 07:31 AM
No.

There's still 7,278,532 women of appropriate age

I haven't spent some quality time with.

When I run out I'll consider it.

PantyFanatic
02-10-2002, 08:03 AM
What might this lesbian who’s trapped in this mans body do if I was a girl for the weekend?………………………….:confused:

I'll have to get back to you on this after I fantasize, I mean think, about this:p ……………….. (Shouldn’t take much more than 30 minutes. It didn’t last time.:rolleyes: )

Nubian
02-10-2002, 08:20 AM
I'd play with my clitoris to experience a clitoral orgasm, then I'd get laid to experience what it feels like to have a man inside me and to experience the qualitative difference between a clitorical and vaginal orgasm. (In reality, I'd probably be so enamored of my breasts that I'd play with them all day and never leave the house!!)

PantyFanatic
02-10-2002, 09:10 AM
Knowing how wonderful it is for her, I’d feel compelled to let her lick and suck my new tit and just every part of me.:p She could play with my silky pantied ass, and hug and kiss and it until she wanted to suck me threw my drippy crotch.:p I would have to simply keep cumming on her fingers, on her tongue and all over her mouth for as long as she wanted me to.:p

Ya,……I can do that!……I’d enjoy being a sweet lesbian girl any weekend!:D

Lovediva
02-10-2002, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't want to change...

Why you ask??

Cause I wouldn't be able to get a great blow job from ME!!! :D :D

I am happy being a woman. :)

PantyFanatic
02-10-2002, 09:20 AM
...and you’re one of my favorite people….
...i'd just have to play with my cock to find out how it feels....

You may play with my cock as long as you want, ..............and I'll tell you exactly how it feels.;)

ROCKHARD
02-10-2002, 11:56 AM
First-- I would go to the produce section of a grocery store...

Second--Go home and play and shove things into my pussy all day long!

Lovediva
02-10-2002, 08:54 PM
play and shove things into my pussy all day long!

Rockhard..is that what you think we women do all day?? ;) :D :p

legend
02-10-2002, 09:14 PM
I'd spend all day checking out the new bits

Ophelia
02-11-2002, 02:22 PM
If I had a penis, I'd poke it in EVERYTHING!

Ophelia

Fang
02-11-2002, 02:30 PM
First, I'd masturbate. I'd rub my tits and pinch the nipples. Probably even put clothespins on them. I'd pull my pussy lips as far open as I could and I'd diddle my clit till I came. Then, I'd have to get a big vibrator and fuck myself with it until I came again.

I'd have to have sex in every positon and hole imaginable.

Basically, I'd do everything as a woman that I now like doing to women!

ROCKHARD
02-11-2002, 03:00 PM
Of course not...but if given the chance to have a pussy for a day I might as well do it right! lol...

souls_cry2000
04-02-2002, 02:34 AM
If I turned into a woman for one weekend I'd get the shortest skirt I could find shave completely and go out on the town. I'd masturbate in public and see how many offers I got from men and women to give me a hand. (My friend Melissa says I'd be a big slut. I told her, "Hell Yeah!") I'd hit on men and women and bring home several sets of both for an orgy.

danziggy
04-02-2002, 02:55 AM
i would have to change. Women can have lots more fun. i wouldnt be able to to walk after a weekend!! i would just go out and get laid. play with myself for hours. mmmmmm

has anyone seen the film where the man invents a machine that can record thoughts.......there is a part where someone puts the machine on replay and replays some sexy thoughts over and over.....in the end he is just a shivering wreck in the corner....

that would be me after a few hours of being a woman. lots and lots of orgasms. :D ;) ;)

axe31
04-02-2002, 06:42 PM
the same goto a bar and pick up girls and guys
have ing womans body for a weekend woul make every
guy better at foreplay

Irish
04-02-2002, 07:05 PM
When my wife and I were dating;we often indulged in mutual masturbation!We often discussed how we would like to know how
it felt to the opposite sex.I think that I would do that first.One of the hottest,horniest stories that I ever read was one where this
gorgous(sp),sexual woman woke up with a mans body.She was alotted;a certain # of orgasms;and then she would turn back.
Irish

axe31
04-03-2002, 05:43 PM
would the bodt change change the person in side would
your sexual preferances chanege would a hetro male
become a gay woman? and would the fact that your
treated diferantly upset you sorry for geting deep
i will now get off my soap box

MissX
04-03-2002, 05:49 PM
Not sure I'd want to be a guy, you guys seem to have a hard time out there...hmm unless I could be a trustworthy guy that gets to give females lifts home when all taxis seem to be taken, ...a knight in shining armour kind of thing!

legend
04-05-2002, 06:52 AM
I gotta go with Souls on this one....we must think alike ay :D