PDA

View Full Version : shaving arm hair

jaymz
01-22-2002, 05:25 PM
If you shave your arm hair, does it grow back a lot thicker or about the same? I have a friend who siad he shaved a portion of his arm hair off a few years ago and there is still a noticeable gap.. so does it just differ depending on the person? Just want to satisfy a curiosity.

MadMasturbater
01-22-2002, 08:14 PM
i dont think it comes with more hair or whatever, a few years back i wiped out on my bike and like ripped off all the skin on my upper forearm and elbow and the hair grew back there in about a month, its the same thickness and length and everythings else as the rest of my arms hair. and ive burnt off hair from my arms before (that what happens when u r bored and on summer vacation) and it grew back fine in about a month or so

Sharni
01-27-2002, 01:02 AM
It grows back no different than before you shaved it off....though mine doesn't get that chance. :)

Sharniqua

NurseTraci
01-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Jaymz,

I shave my arms every other day. If you let it grow back to the point of hair, it tends to come back finer. But I do not let it get to that point, I shave it every other day. Make sure that after you shave it you scrub the dead skin off your arms so that you do not get razor burn or ingrown hairs. Good luck!!!

Traci