PDA

View Full Version : Whats your fantasy

darkmanx
05-05-2001, 10:17 AM
I think this is a question on everyone's mind...but just exactly what is your sexual fantasy. I mean for me as a male, I would love to have to lovely females at the same time (kind of stereotypical I know). Another of mine would be to have sex in sort of a public place, somewhere that you have the risk of getting caught..like an elevator. Well I shared mine, now its time to share yours. What is it and why?

rollergrl
05-05-2001, 10:29 AM
Well darkmanx, where do I start? I have so many. Ummm, well the most important one is to be with a woman, or two, or three or..well you get the point. I also fantasize about being with a very strong handsome man, someone who is very fit and in great shape, ripping my clothes off and having fast and furious sex. The thought of a mans strong arms wrapped around my naked body just does something to me. I could go on for days. Most of my fantasies I write in the interactive story section. Why dont you join in and add on to one....

bogeyman
05-08-2001, 06:30 AM
Besides the fantasy every man has of being with two women my ultimate fantasy would be to have sex with a perfect 10!! You know, the perfect body.... firm tits. great ass, great smile, tanned with the slightest tan lines.... exactly like rollergrl looks like in the pics she posted, or her friend maria..... mmmmmm.... I have stroked my cock over those two and my fantasy......

PurpleLayc
05-08-2001, 12:19 PM
never been in a 3some. would love to be. could be with two men or could be with two females...

bogeyman
05-08-2001, 12:32 PM
Neither have I PurpleLayc.... only a fantasy.... and I never will unless my wife isn't involved...

If you ever need a third let me know.... lol

PurpleLayc
05-08-2001, 12:38 PM
i'll let you know sure, but first i have to find someone else to fill the other cause my hubby will never go for it!!
like i said before...don't know what to say about your wife

bogeyman
05-08-2001, 01:21 PM
I guess I can say the same for your hubby... lol

My wife..... hmmmmmm!!!

So you find another guy, I'll find another girl and on two seperate nights we'll take care of a couple fantasies....

rollergrl
05-09-2001, 06:13 AM
me me me! Pick me! I will be the third! As you both know, I am totally interested. I love the thought of being done doggy style by bogeyman and tasting purplelayc......mmmmm sounds like fun you two!

UpForFun
05-09-2001, 07:17 AM
Rollergirl... how about I fuck your ass... just to round things off...

bogeyman
05-09-2001, 07:32 AM
sounds great to me rollergrl... I can picture my cock sliding in and out of your pussy while you drive purplelayc crazy with your tongue....

when and where.... lol

nutworld
05-09-2001, 09:53 AM
I would have to say that my fantasy too would to be in a 3-some. Preferably with 2 women ( surprise!!) . Though one with another man and a woman isnt that far out of the question..but I would have to keep my attention on the woman only.

My wife wont go for it though..so it will remain an unfulfilled fantasy I guess.

rollergrl
05-09-2001, 02:02 PM
well looks like we could all have just one big orgy on here huh? lol
Oh yeah UpForFun, ram it in hard! FAST AND HARD!!!

cali
05-09-2001, 02:53 PM
mmmmm now we are talking! Well Rollergrl while UpForFun is working that ass....I will work on those great tits of yours! I would love to fill my mouth with your lovely breasts! (in real life too girl)
Remember when I come home on leave, you are only about 20 minutes away...;)

Icingdeath
05-10-2001, 12:20 AM
Where were you people when I was in high school??

A girl who is pretty much up for anything including threesomes.. yeah.. uh.. we woulda failed miseribley. So I guess there is some silver lining after all....

PurpleLayc
05-10-2001, 10:55 AM
there ya go bogey!! we have our threesome and possible orgy going on here!! sounds great to me!!

Icingdeath
05-10-2001, 07:27 PM
Need a camera guy? =p Rollergrl, your husband is kewl with you having sex outside of your marriage? Or am I way off here? Wouldnt surprise me..

cookiemonster
05-10-2001, 09:39 PM
No one into less conventional stuff, like B&D?

wetjill
05-11-2001, 05:47 PM
My fantasies include being fucked by numerous men. That is so hot. I also fantasize about light bondage. Maybe being tied up, with no control. Or being fucked either doggy style or in my ass and having my hair pulled as his cock slams in me. mmm A lot of my fantasies lately have been about anal sex. The other day I masturbated thinking about my female friend fucking my ass with a dildo. I think I need to go masturbate now.

cookiemonster
05-11-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by wetjill
... I also fantasize about light bondage. Maybe being tied up, with no control. Or being fucked either doggy style or in my ass and having my hair pulled as his cock slams in me. mmm ...

Hey, Wetjill,

How about if I jump out of the bushes one evening when you're going to class, grab you and take you to my place, tie you up into a doggie position with your ass sticking up in the air, cut your clothes off, and fuck the living daylights out of you?

CookieMonster

wetjill
05-11-2001, 11:31 PM
That sounds like what I'm looking for.

UpForFun
05-12-2001, 03:29 AM
Rollergirl, I'll bet you'd love my thick cock jammed tight in your ass... spraying my cum deep inside you...

UpForFun
05-12-2001, 05:20 PM
Wetjill... how about a picture of that ass... or of you in general... more of you would be much appreciated too Roller'... if anyone has any opinions on anal, please post them on my discussion over in personals... personally I'd love to fuck a tight little (female) ring, while another woman licked my ass...

vixxen
05-28-2001, 09:42 PM
There are so many...

And one that has been persistent as of late is of doing it with a girl, or two...
I'm at a point in my life where I want to expand my horizons... I'd love to get down and nasty with another girl... Every position, every toy, what have you bring it all, I want it all:)
I just never have enough of sex!!

rollergrl
05-29-2001, 05:42 AM
I'm with ya vixxen!!! That would be the ultimate!

RedHoT_Kiss_4u
05-29-2001, 11:07 AM
My fantasy would be to be locked in a bar with "Rackemup!!!!!!!" Ohhh now that would be the ultimate!!! Pure heaven...mmmmmm

rackemup
05-29-2001, 02:51 PM
Well red hot i think we are definatly on the right path to the unknown carnal pleasures...
Ill see what I can do for you...
And I really do believe that in all we do I WILL always PLAY HARD ::cool:

rackemup
05-29-2001, 03:34 PM
Is there really a such thing or are some people just afraid to express their inner desires to others??
Definatly I wish I could meet someone who really REALLY takes their pleasures serious...
I have many ways of pleasing and am not shy about them but to find that in someone you are attracted to is another thing.
But I must say that red hot Kisses is definatly exploring a few things with me so I guess that would be the fantasy to live out and the person to live it with .

I look forward to the rest of the story

Later...

RedHoT_Kiss_4u
05-29-2001, 08:51 PM
I sure would like to find out first hand, about "ALL" your pleasures.......and even show you a few of my own pleasings.........

rackemup
06-01-2001, 01:13 PM
Well red hot,I think that is a definate possibility.
There is history to be made between the two of us...:cool:

and the things we could do to each other.Just the thought turns me on

chief
06-04-2001, 02:59 AM
My current lover has fulfilled all my fantasies. She is wondeful.

mecurygoddess
06-17-2001, 10:07 PM
i guess my biggest fantasy is just to be with another girl. one with very big breast and dark red hair. :redghost:

honey_pot
06-18-2001, 08:44 AM
well mecurygoddess what can i say.........................

i have dark red hair and nice very big breast......:p

and i would love to share yr fantasy with u

what a great night of fun we would have:D

xxx-honey-pot-xxxx

Fang
06-18-2001, 10:14 AM
Am I the only one who can't pick just one fantasy?

JennyD
06-18-2001, 10:31 AM
For those of you men, that would love to explore a threesome, does the fantasy include your wife, or would you rather it be with other females? I would love to seduce another woman with my man, but still working on a few of my own insecurities. I'd love to be with two men as well. B/f won't go for that one though.. maybe someday.. .....

Fang
06-18-2001, 11:02 AM
One fantasy (that I know will always be just that) is to have Dana Delany.

A bottle of warmed baby oil, some soft ropes, maybe a paddle or two...

I've always had a thing for her ever since I was teenager watching China Beach.

I'd strip her naked, tie her hands and feet together, and rub the oil all over her flesh. I'd pay special attention to her beautiful (and amazingly real) breasts, rubbing the oil in, pinching and rolling her hard nipples in my fingers. I'd massage her entire body especially her neck, face and shoulders. Her feet and legs would get the next attention. I plan on taking my time with this beauty.

I'd roll her over onto her stomach and rub the oil into her back and her asscheeks. Of course I'd gently slide a finger or two into her tight asshole. She'd moan loudly from that. At that point, I'd reach for a paddle...

Maybe I should continue this as a story and submit it to Pixies!

Right now, I think I need to relieve myself!

bogeyman
06-18-2001, 11:03 AM
I would love to participate in a threesome with my wife.. I think it would be very hot to see her licking a pussy or another woman licking hers... however.. I know my wife and that would never happen.....

As for the two guys.. I would return the favor for her if she would want me to... I live with the thought that you can have sex just for fun and it doesn't have to be for love.. all the time... she would still be coming home with me, and that''s what matters...

Many will disagree... :)

Zylo
06-19-2001, 02:44 PM
I wanna get you in the back seat windows up
that's the way you like to fuck, clogged up fog alert
Rip the pants and rip the shirt, ruff sex make it hurt
in the garden all in the dirt
Roll around Georgia Brown that's the way I like it twerk
Legs jerk, overworked, underpaid but don't be afraid
In the sun or up in the shade
on the top of my escalade
Maybe your girl and my friend can trade; tag team, off the ropes!
On the ocean or in the boat! Factories or on hundred spokes!
What about up in the candy sto' that chocolate chocolate make it melt
Whips and chains, handcuffs, smack a little booty up with my belt
Scream help play my game; dracula man I'll get my fangs
Horseback and I'll get my reigns, school teacher let me get my brains

I wanna, li-li-li-lick you from yo' head to yo' toes
And I wanna, move from the bed down to the down to the to the flo'
Then I wanna, ahh ahh - you make it so good I don't wanna leave
But I gotta, kn-kn-kn-know what-what's your fan-ta-ta-sy

:D

AmourNow
06-19-2001, 03:09 PM
I am changing my name to Dana Delany!!!!! ;) :)

Fang... whenever you are ready...... ;)

Fang
06-20-2001, 08:27 AM
Amour, if you look anything like Dana Delany, let's go now!!!

I'll bring the paddles, rope and oil, you bring your ass!

AmourNow
06-20-2001, 03:14 PM
Well Fang you can bring the paddle, oil and rope... :) and whatever else your little heart desires... :) (leave the wife at home though..lol)

I will definetly bring my ass...

But I, will also bring something else.....

A Tic Tac!!! :D :p

LMW
07-10-2001, 06:16 PM
To be taken unexpectedly. (Boring?)

JennyD
07-11-2001, 08:23 AM
LMW,

It's your fantasy, as long as you don't consider it boring, it really doesn't matter what others think. Just enjoy.

=:-)
Jenny

Gyzsmo
07-11-2001, 07:14 PM
Geezzz Louise....I have too many to list on here...maybe I'll do an interactive story...or two....or three....

...gosh...I just have sooooo many....

I'm dancing with someone and feelin' him get all hot and horny...his cock pressing into me and he grabs my hand without a word and leads me outside....when we get there....he reaches down and rips off my panties...and no foreplay...just bends me over with my hands against the wall and fucks my brains out.....

okay...I'm getting hot here...anyone want to help me out??? Tell me...anyone ever done anything like this before....spill the details!!!

Cheers, Gyz

MaxDWolf
07-11-2001, 11:12 PM
I don't really have a set fantasy, but recurring themes do pop up. I fantasize about public sex, in the wilder dreams there isn't even a risk of being found out we just go at it in front of everyone. I fantasize about having a partner who is in synch w. me. Who, like me, prefers sex outside the bedroom. Who likes to get vocal and athletic. But mainly I dream of group sex. Multitudes of men and women in one big, loving, sweating pile. Or one ravenous woman devouring me and 5 other men. e.t.c.

Have no illusions about accomplishing the latter. Just too hard to get in synch w. one or two people. Larger groups, just not likely if your as fussy as I am.:cool:

sapphire
07-12-2001, 01:27 PM
my fantasy is to have sweet sensual love made to me while I am laying in a field of wildflowers...near a small stream with rocks and a beatiful water fall...just the clouds above and the sound of nature all around....

DTha7th
07-13-2001, 02:09 AM
Ahh well ive had acouple nice nice fantasys and things I wanna do sexualy

One is Id love to have sex with a teacher of some type (female of course). Just that chance to have my cock in a authority figure just fasinates me so much altho its not just any female teacher, ive only had like 6 over my life im going into 11th grade next fall.

Another really bad one is 2 fuck my homies mom, I dunno but I always had the fantasy of just going there and her being alone and ill put my cock deep in her ass and see me cumming on her face (Nasty nasty mind of mine)

Last ill say is too have sex with the perfect girl in my mind. Black long hair, Not that big of tits but big, great ass.

Also I wanna one day bust a nut on a groupies face (I rap so if I go that far thats a fantasy)

Woo I shared alot.

LMW
07-13-2001, 10:53 AM
Jenny D, thanks for the kind words. TO me it is both boring and exciting. The reason being that I have only had sex with one guy and at that we only did it about three times. I like to read everyones ideas, I can't wait until the day I can try them. Also, after I posted that I came up with many other ideas as well. I think it would be interesting experience to have a women do things to me without me reciprocating. Almost anything with chocolate would be good. I wish there was aplace on this site where I could post a list of interests and ideas and people could reply with what they would do. :)

John_L
07-13-2001, 04:17 PM
There is such a place,
Simply post your desires and thoughts under this "General Sex Talk" area and I'm sure you will find may more than willing to share what they would love to do with/to you.

dabisfire
07-14-2001, 02:39 PM
:confused: :whiteghos :D watching my wife masterbating in the day time so I can see everything that goes on then have a woman go down on her then enter the fun !!!!

Linz
07-14-2001, 09:24 PM
for me, the ultimate fantasy of this moment would be to suduce my co worker in the warehouse where he works and for my anal boss see it on the video cameras and have a heart attack. but also to have sex with two men (i myself being female) would be amazing. But its hard to find two men who are willing to do so.:rolleyes:

PantyLover
07-14-2001, 10:52 PM
PERSONALLY - I would love to bring another GUY in (2 guys - 1 lady) so I could suck his cock and give the LADY a SHOW like men always want them to do for us. Bust a load in my mouth and face and THEN I's take that other guys sperm and drop it all over the CUNT!

YUMMY! SPERM AND PUSSY -- ALL IN THE SAME DAY!

Diver Down
07-16-2001, 02:33 AM
I would like to meet another couple not to have sex with but to watch them and have them watch us while me and the wife make love. It would also be cool to have them take pictures and video the whole thing.

Mrs. Diver said there are clubs where you can do this and would like to check them out, has anybody ever heard of these?

John_L
07-16-2001, 06:40 AM
Mr. Diver,
You may wish to check out www.playcouples.com for a list of on-premise swing clubs. There are may such clubs across the US and most couples in the lifestyle don't mind being watched. There are a few who will take offence, but only if you don't join in... ;-)

Alissa22bi
07-24-2001, 08:27 AM
Mine would be to have sex with my boyfriend and
another female on a Public beach.

bigboy
07-24-2001, 08:35 AM
my fantasy is to just have a girl sit on my face, and fuck my tongue until she cums buckets

Peachs
07-27-2001, 02:59 PM
My favorite fantasy is to be on a train and as I walk by a sleeper car the door opens and an arm grabs me around my waist. I am unable to see the guy who pulls me up against his hard, muscular body. I have on one of my short skirts with garter belts and no panties (I love to wear no panties under a short skirt...you never know who you might flash! That is such a turn on for me!) Tightly. the stranger pulls my body to his. I can feel his hard cock pressing into my lower back. Slowly, the stranger bends me forward and slides my skirt up exposing my bare ass to his
gaze and hands. I can here the sounds of his zipper descending.
Soon he is pushing his hard cock up against my ass. Slowly his cock works it's way between my ass cheeks, searching for my wet pussy. Quickly, he grabs my hips and impales me on his hard cock. I push my ass up against his cock wanting more. We fuck like rabid animals. I never see his face. The thrill of knowing we could be caught at any moment makes the sex all the more thrilling. At last, I feel him stiffen as he comes deep within my pussy walls. Slowly, he extracts his cock from within in me. I hear the click of a door closing and the stranger is suddenly gone leaving me completly satisfied but curious as to who had satisfied my ultimate fantasy!

Glyndwr
07-31-2001, 04:10 PM
Hi Peaches

That is a horny fantasy, I especially enjoyed the image of the short skirt with no panties. Have you any pics of you dressed like that? One of my fantasies, and I have many, is to have casual sex with a stranger in a public place and then disappear with no second thoughts. Trains have featured in these day dreams as have libraries and parks. It is great to have imagination!!

slick-willie
08-03-2001, 01:40 PM
My fantasy is one every red-blooded American male dreams of - sex with two women. I was lucky enough to do it one time, but I had been drinking and didn't really get all I could out of it. I would love to be able to convince my wife to try it but she is absolutey, beyond a shadow of doubt, not into sex with other women. I guess I will either continue to have it as a fantasy or be lucky enough to stumble into another episode like before.:)

Pussy Willow
08-05-2001, 12:21 PM
Me , two guys and another woman---- doing whatever I ask them to do. Never had sex with a woman before, and I have to say,
I'm more than curious.

After viewing all the pics of those lucious pussys, I think I would
be willing try it.

Anyway, my fantasy would involve sucking, fucking etc, etc........
( Use you imagination.)

Alissa22bi
08-05-2001, 04:46 PM
Pussy willow,
you will enjoy girl/girl sex very much.
at times it can be the best sex you ever
had. I hope things works for you and you
get the chance to have sex with another
female.

Pussy Willow
08-06-2001, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the thought Alissa. Hubby and I talked about a
threesome ; Him, me and another woman, and I said I wouldn't
mind that at all, as long as I got to try sex with the other woman
too.

We haven't acted on it though. I guess we're hesitant to
approach our perspective third.........It's not the kind of subject
that comes up in polite conversation. "Oh, by the way, wanna'
be in a threesome with us ? " Not exactly the best icebreaker,
even with women that we don't consider prudes.

Maybe someday we'll just blurt it out, and see what happens......
Who knows ??????

Alissa22bi
08-06-2001, 03:58 PM
Willow,

I hope you do get to have a 3some, it is so much fun.
you should try cyber sex first and get use to a girl
talking to you in a sexy way. But either way, you will
LOVE it.!!!

have fun
-Alissa

SapphireTX
08-28-2001, 09:38 AM
My husband and I are going to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Yea, no kids, phones or work!!!!
To give him a big thrill (and me too - I'm sure) I am going to shave completely and wear some short sundresses with no panties and no bra. I'm hoping that no one will be able to tell except he and I.

Another surprise I have for him is - a butterfly vibrator (like a g-string) that I'll wear under my dress and he'll have a remote control to turn it on and off. It was suppose to be "whisper quiet" but it's not. I'm just hoping that I won't be too embarrased!!! Hey, it's Vegas and MY fantasy!!!!

I'de never do any of this in my small hometown.

The only thing to top it off would be me being seduced by a another female while my husband watched. This would probably NEVER happen due to the fact that hubby would think that I'de never go for this.

Wombat
08-28-2001, 05:58 PM
My fantacys of late have been revolving around taking a girl,tying her down and teasing and stimulating her and holding her on the edge of orgasm till she's so crazy with lust that she'll agree to anything if only I let her cum then make her my sub slave. Then I'd keep her dressed in only crop tops, short skirts ,bobby socks and trainers (I just LOVE the look) so I could ravish her anytime anywhere. mmmmmmmmmm..........

QueenJade
02-04-2002, 01:12 AM
Well i've done the 3-something...that was great. My husband loved it...and so did I. But my fantasy is to be submissive. I want my husband to tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it. I want to be punished when i dont obey him. I want him to do it because i trust him with everything and i know he wont take things where i dont want them to go. Sometimes he'll start to totaly take control then he pulls back...but i want it all. I've told him...but it hasnt happened yet. I want to be his to do as he pleases.

nastybridget
02-22-2002, 12:34 PM
i am into all kinds of kinky perverted sex.
i am a male crossdresser and im bisexual.
so here is one of my fantasies,
my fantasy is to be with a hot girl and a hot
shemale.
i would be dressed as a woman to give it a lesbian affect.
and the location would be in a simi public place.
maybe on a ballcony at a nice hotel.
that's one out of a dozen or more fantsies i have.

cockalot
02-27-2002, 12:11 PM
my fomer husband said, i need a big cock but i think 2 cocks in all the right places would me cum, my pussie is so wet now

bacchus
03-23-2002, 04:02 AM
I'm sure that I read this somewhere else in these forums, but I can't seem to find it here...

Anyway, I would love to lay down some plastic sheets in a room, get naked with a special lady, and then open up a dozen or so bottles of baby oil or sililar, and just roll around for hours, our bodies sliding against each other in various positions...

souls_cry2000
03-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Here's a new one. I want to go on a cross country road trip and have sex in as many states as I can. If I got really adventurous in public next to national attractions, monuments, etc.

vampeyes
03-25-2002, 12:55 AM
I have many fantasies but my favorites usually revolve around sex with a strander and being a submissive..... I just love a man in control

Bear65
03-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Two fantasies. One...being tied up by a sexy woman in a corset and stockings, and having her tease, suck and use whatever she wants to get me hot and keep me there, no holds barred.
I would love to also see my woman shed her conservative nature, and be the subject of a wild night with a few guys, having them take her places she says she doesn't want to go. Using her as a love toy..and me of course joining in.
I also love getting turned on by a woman who comes loudly and squirts...

There..just a thought.

sxySlut2bTied
03-27-2002, 02:40 AM
As for my favorite sexual fantasy....
To be kidnapped and taken to a remote villa, led to a room told to dress in the clothing provided for me *a corset, stockings, a garter belt and 4" stilletos*, and then led to a candle lit room where he waits for me. he would motion me not to speak, and tie me to the four poster bed... and slowly tortue me into the sweet abyss of extasy!

axe31
03-28-2002, 11:37 AM
i have helped some one get there fantacy his wife
was into bondage and after seeing a history program
wanted to have sex in a set of stocks so after some
reserch made some ash and leather pading hight adjustble
too got some kisses from a happy girl for that

Master1012
04-02-2002, 12:11 AM
I have quite a few fantasies but there are a couple that are really strong in my mind that I'm hoping to try...

1: Tie the woman down to a bed and pleasure her orally for hours without letting her go all the way, driving her mad with desire, making her beg for me to finish her off, until finally I take her all the way and the orgasm(s) she gets blacks her out.

2: Make the woman wear some of those underwear that vibrate, with me controlling the remote to them. That way I could turn her on whenever I wanted, but not letting her have an orgasm for a while until when she does have one, it's really obvious....(maybe in public, don't care or not)

JadeFire1260
04-03-2002, 08:51 AM
My fantasy is that A preacher is telling me to kneel, close your eyes, and pray for forgiveness. He lays his hand on my head and then pushes my face into his crotch and tells me to suck him so he can "cleanse" me with his "Holy juices"..... Yes I am very weird....

me_carl
04-03-2002, 10:05 AM
JadeFire. If you are Catholic, you might have a real good chance! That is if you can find a "straight" priest.

me_carl
04-03-2002, 10:10 AM
I've thought of having to serve tea to a group of ladies, wearing only an apron. I missed my calling as a chip n dales dancer, lol

Bilbo
04-03-2002, 02:17 PM
Along time ago was in a MFM
been waiting ever since for the FMF

Tango Seven
04-16-2002, 04:25 PM
The best thing about fantasies is that you can let your imagination run wide. So I think I would love to indulge in sex for fun not having to worry about how my husband would react. My fantasies include being fucked by numerous men, and even fantasied about a double pentration fuck. Group sex sounds kinda fun too.

lioness
08-03-2002, 01:37 PM
my fantasy is to be tied up with my lebs behind my head and my asshole and pussy opened as far as possibly and be dunked in a tank of cum and forced to drink it.

dicksbro
08-03-2002, 02:32 PM
Wecome to Pixies, Lioness ... take off your clothes and stay awhile ROTFL :D :D

Haven't had it for a while, but I used to fantasize being put on auction to a room full of ladies. Had to stand nude and allow the customers to do any inspections they wished to do. Then, the bidding would begin and ultimately, my wife (not yet in the fantasy) purchases me for her pleasure.

(Part of it came true ... she is my wife :D :D)

jennaflower
08-03-2002, 03:13 PM
I have several fantasies.. can't pic just one...

My most romantic fantasy would have to be making love on a bed of rose petals... followed closely by making love in the rain... (I know very common)

My most erotic.. well that would have to do with a crowded room and a remote controlled egg. Would love to have the man of my choice control the speed and vibration of my egg from across the room as I am involved in a conversation... not so sure I could keep a conversation going without letting on to everyone else what was going on...

My other 3 fantasies.. I have written about in my stories.. I would love to find the man I love sitting in front of a computer reading erotica or looking at pics and me taking control of him.... I would very much enjoy being tied up and taken advantage of...

axe31
08-03-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by lioness
my fantasy is to be tied up with my lebs behind my head and my asshole and pussy opened as far as possibly and be dunked in a tank of cum and forced to drink it.

sounds divine love to join you in the tub i
cauld help you drink yum

Sugarsprinkles
08-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by jennaflower
I would very much enjoy being tied up and taken advantage of...

Hmmmm, me too jennaflower...me too! Great minds think alike.:D
Now If I could just find a willing partner.......;) :D

mike10942
08-04-2002, 09:40 AM
Does being a sex toy for 1 or more women, in the mountains, for a weekend, sound like fun?
It does to me!

hot9000
08-04-2002, 03:45 PM
1 more violent fantasie of mine: me being raped by a bunch of women. ib caught while taking a sunbath. i try to escape, but they lacerate my trunks and fist my ass till im totally exhausted..*moaan*
have u girls ever had fantasies about raping boys or does this sound strange? i know some girls have fantasies about being raped tough..

BIBI
08-04-2002, 07:07 PM
My fantasy is to have Val Kilmer slide his cock between my breasts after his tongue has parted ....and licked.....entered.....every orifice that brings pleasure lol

Nikki
08-05-2002, 09:51 AM
My fantasy involves Keanu Reeves, Carmen Electra and me......in a huge bedroom, with a huge four poster bed in an English Castle.......with lots of toys to play with...........ohhhhhh i can see it now......the fireplace is lit.......im laying on the bed......Carmen is sitting on my stomach, her hands ravishing my breasts.........Keanu is sliding his tongue up and down my leg teasing me.......

Gee i dont ask for much......

AlphaKitten
08-05-2002, 03:31 PM
hmm... lets see... most of my fantasies have happend... hot tub, showers, threesomes (me, a man, and a woman.. happend twice 2 sets of 2 :D)...

The rose petals sound absolutly lovely. and I'd like to tie a woman up and make sweet love to her. Tying a man up would be fun too, but I'd also want to be dominated in return. oh well I guess it's a mixture of sorts.. sorry about the rambling!
~AKitten <mreow>

andrew
08-05-2002, 04:41 PM
1st Nikki - seductress I know a great castle, which can be hired and is cheap - Wales.

Fantasy - I'd like to say two guys and me, but I think the real ones involve my wife...

I know its soo sad!

Andrew

Midnight Kiss
08-09-2002, 02:07 AM
Hummmm, Would love to get into the light bondage stuff. Just the thought of having no control at all or having to give up complete control to another person...........sigh. But then I would also like to be the one doing the tying up as well and being in total complete control.
Here lately being spanked has come to mind... and maybe doing the threesome thing. FMF or MFM doesn't matter would just depend on who they were.
And any roleplaying with costums/outfits involved.

dude42069
08-20-2002, 01:42 AM
I would love to have make love with my gf's mother...she's 43 and i'm 20, never been with an older woman, but she's very beautiful and young looking...definate milf! lol. anyway, that's one fantasy of mine.

Sweet Chastity
08-20-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by John_L
Mr. Diver,
You may wish to check out www.playcouples.com for a list of on-premise swing clubs. There are may such clubs across the US and most couples in the lifestyle don't mind being watched.

That is an interesting site. One guy told me about this bar in Edmonton where the bottom part people agreed to and were striped naked, tied up and people could do what they wanted to you. The upper part of the bar where you paid $20 you could watch. He says he got stuck on the bottom not knowing better ;)

Are there such bars like that? I suppose there are probably any bar you can imagine.

Sweet Chastity

LindyP
08-31-2002, 08:37 PM
mmmmmm.... yummy thread. A little late I see, but I just joined yesterday.

I have way too many fantasies to narrow it down to just one, so not in any particluar order:

Naughty Schoolgirl
Selling Girl Scout cookies
Bondage and Spanking
Incest
Sex with other ladies
Vampire sex
Leather and costumes

many of the above are fun when mixed too! ;)

Cold One
01-02-2003, 04:32 PM
Threesomes are wonderful experiences, BUT only if you find two women that are passionate, spirited, fiery, and love to try new things. I've had a total of three threesomes ad I can honestly say that only one actually topped a little one one one action. My second threesome involved a girl that was too inhibited to come out and play and her friend became a little bit more hesitant just because the other girl did. It made it a little less pleasurable though I'd still rate it pretty high up on the scale..... (suprise!!!) As for the public place thing, It's a thrill all right, try a secluded place like I did with my ex and then work your way up to the middle of a club or : gasp : Wal-mart If there is one thing you'll never regret it's getting your wife/g-f/significant other to lose all his/her inhibitions. It makes things quite a bit more......interesting.

Cold One
01-02-2003, 04:41 PM
Damn, I missed the light bondage...... how do blue fuzzy handcuffs sound to you?? Trust is the only advice I can offer on the bondage thing. Blindfolds and handcuffs shouldn't be used lightly and definately not by inexperienced lovers. I experienced one of those moments when one of my ex's had me handcuffed and blindfolded.....it's not a mistake I'll EVER repeat again. The handcuffs stay in the dresser drawer util I'm positive my current partner is sexually matured enough to take the responsibility.

As for the older woman thing that's a typical deal. I think that just ONCE in every man's life he should be with an older, more experienced woman. If you can survive the experience, lol, You'll definately walk away a better man for it. And anyone that gives you a disgusted look for being with a woman twice you age, give em' the bird. And then think back on what you've learned.....

Takira
01-11-2003, 10:49 PM
My deepest fantasy is to be dominated. If only my hubby was into that sort of thing.
:(

madmax67
01-13-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm sure you'll find many here willing to fill that role Takira ;)

denny
01-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Say the word Takira, I'll be there.

Doomsday
01-13-2003, 08:41 PM
DAMN... at this time... it be to BE with a women in the first place... but... I guess... it would be to be with two women together... or just be with one and have her cum.. I don't know I am a simple guy... I guess...

Takira
01-13-2003, 09:40 PM
seems i have an offer, how about you madmax67?

Missy1965
01-13-2003, 10:42 PM
mmmmmmm to be totally and completely dominated. To be his sex slave.......hmmmmmm getting so hot just thinking about it. Also, some very light bondage......Nothing too over the top just enough to be tantalizing.

madmax67
01-14-2003, 10:34 AM
I am more than happy to have a sexy young body completely in my power....to please, or not; as take my whim....just remember to be obedient or........ ;)

iTriedSoHard
01-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Well...I'd love to be with a female. I've never done that before. Maybe get with a girl and a guy at the same time. I don't have very many...detailed fantasies....just the typical, usual thing...

dude33
01-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Well, i have a couple of fantasies which are pretty typical. There is me with two women(I think I could handle that lol) and still have a thing about older women that hasn't passed even though I'm 32 now.

madmax67
01-14-2003, 05:48 PM
How about it Takira? Do you want a master? :)

Takira
01-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Yeah madmax you can be my master anytime
:fly:

denny
01-14-2003, 11:35 PM
My offer still stands Takira.

south
01-15-2003, 11:17 AM
I have too many to mention but they usually involve a waterbed filled up with Elmers Glue, Swimming pools full of Jello and Twins.

MikeR89
01-15-2003, 02:58 PM
These days, I would like to videotape a lovemaking experience and watch every fun and silly moment - and perhaps show it on the net if there is a way to stay somewhat anon.

I would also like to be involved in some "soft swinging" activities - sex in the same room with other couples, a jack and jill party - something without full swapping, but very close...

toyfiend
01-16-2003, 01:12 PM
My SO and I have been kicking around the idea of adding a third person to our adventures for a while now. I really like the idea of having someone else to lick and suck on, so that has been my fantasy for a while now.

I doubt we ever do it; that whole being able to have sex and not be jealous or in love with the person may throw us off; but it sounds incredibly sexy and fun.

lea&al
01-03-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by lioness

My fantasy is to be having sex outside by a pool. I would be in a lawn chair on top of a guy with me facing up. And while he fucks my ass other men surround the chair and maturbate until they cum all over me!
I love the thought of being covered in cum so your tank of cum sounds great too, Lioness!
XOXO
Lea

SuzyQ
01-03-2004, 12:29 PM
My fanatasy is to have a 3some with a black man and a black woman...Have had 3somes, but I this makes me wet just thinking about it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, problem is where I live, not many black people.. :-(

dicksbro
01-03-2004, 07:16 PM
I have lots of fantasies. One of my favorites is being naked, tied to a chair, and blindfolded and then getting played with but not being sure if it's my wife or someone else playing with me.

Very exciting to imagine. When the blindfold is finally removed, only my wife is there, but I'm never quite sure if that was true while the sex was going on.

cowgirltease
01-03-2004, 09:10 PM
what someone bid at an auction not too long ago on pixies...:D
bid one weekend getaway. A glorious weekend at a secluded, romantic Bed & Breakfast. Breakfast in bed, massages, sensuous baths, good wine and the most mind altering sex you could dream of.
AND a limousine to chauffeur us around town...
AND if we have a limousine, we sure can't let that go to waste!
I'll put up the partition (we'd hate to have the chauffeur TOO distracted...we might crash), open the moon roof, and pour you your favorite drink. Nevermind a drink for me...I'm going to be busy working you into a state of delirium with my tongue. I'll only stop until you beg me to!
Then after straightening up a bit to be presentable, we'll stop and have dinner at the restaurant of your choice. Then on to a good night spot for some dancing.
Teasing and grinding each other on the dance floor will certainly get us in the mood for what is to come later that night...
I'd like to say that I'd have the restraint to wait for us to get back to the room to take you in everyway conceivable...but I'd be a liar. I'd have to have you in the back of the limo on the way there.
Once back in the room, I would be at your bidding. Any desire is yours for the asking.
The next morning would again bring breakfast in bed, a leisurely bath and a massage.
Then off to shopping and dining our day away.
That night we fly off to catch the cruise that leaves the next morning. Carribean, Alaska, the Pacific, or the Mediterranian...it's your choice. 7 days of the crew waiting on you hand and foot. 7 nights of me pleasing you from head to toe...
AND a bucket of ice
AND a trip for your hubby to tour the strip clubs of Oklahoma so he doesn't bitch when you get home!
AND an unlimited shopping spree at the toy store (and I ain't talking about Toys 'r Us!)
AND a private jet ride (admittedly this is a bit selfish of me...I've always wanted to join the Mile High Club, and would love for it to be with you!)

PLUS...I'll match 10 of your favorite items from any of the other bidders!

PLUS...I'll guarantee that we'll try any and all of the positions in the complete Kama Sutra that you desire

PLUS...We'll post a thread to all of Pixies for suggestions. Each that you enjoy, I will do! (Just in case the creative minds out there think of something we might otherwise miss!)

fardreamer
03-16-2004, 02:09 AM
My sexual fantasies revolve around the following:

1. Meet a sexy woman that I don't know personally (i.e., a stranger) and have a one-night stand.

2. Meet a woman I do know and spend a week with her, making hot passionate love to her as I do.

3. Watch a woman masturbate....

pinkbutton
03-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Ok i guess mine would be to sleep with my best mate once more cause know he has a girlfriend and i cant no more so thats at the top of my list. Then secondly i would love to get close to the Fame Academy winner Alex Parks cause she is absolutely gorgeous andi would really love to have sex with her. Then there is the fact of sleeping with Will Young. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!LOL

fardreamer
03-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Well, since you are a stranger, and a female, you'd be at the top of my "have sex with" list, pink!

redbones
03-16-2004, 01:34 PM
new arrival...

my altermate fantasy is to be in ah commited relationship and have my ah boy toy on the side...whenever i need him he must be able to service me on comand.. plus have female friend dats willing to do threesome with me and my commited relationship.. with no inhibitions.. just be able to take care of both of our needs..:hot:

KRYR
03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Some of my fantasies have come true.... some I can't wait to relive and expand upon...

We've attended some swing club social functions and had a good time with some of the people we've met.

From the beginning, we've been full swap, but always same room activity. One couple, two couples, one couple + an extra guy... I think 4 other couples in the same room is probably the most company we've had.

I love seeing people fuck. Live people... people you know... are better.

I love seeing my wife with other guys. The thrill of watching her sometimes overshadows my encounters with strange pussy (not that I'm knocking getting strange pussy at all!).

We've engaged in DP a couple times. I've been in her pussy while the other guy was in her ass. A cock in her mouth at the same time would certainly round out that picture. I want to reverse the situation some time such that I'm in her ass while the other guy is in her pussy...... ultimately, I want to see her plugged by three other guys.

There's one lucky fellow that she sucked off and let him cum in her mouth.... she told me about that after we got back to our room that night. (I missed it live as I was distracted by a new friend's attentions). I've told her next time, I want to know it when it happens. I'd like to see 4 or 5 guys circled around her receiving her oral services.... eventually blowing their loads in her mouth, on her face and chest. I LOVE FACIALS!

These are the ones I've lived.... and want to live again...