PDA

View Full Version : Sex Games

TimmyTiptoes
01-08-2002, 07:59 AM
Does anyone know any good sex games... our wedding anniversary is coming up and we have a little tradition of playing a sex game....last year it was sexual monopoly..where you could buy property and pay rent with sexual favours...It is great when you have Mayfair....:D

Lovediva
01-08-2002, 10:29 AM
NaKed Twister works for me!!! :D :D

Or Better yet....naked darts...for every bullseye one gets....they can tell you what they want you to do to them!!

They're is also a few sexual board games that you can buy at a local games store (Dufferin Games carries them here in Canada)
And they are alot of fun!!!! :D

Oldfart
01-08-2002, 12:36 PM
Forget the board games!! Go the naked leapfrog.

Even if you don't get over you get a treat.

Lovediva
01-09-2002, 10:12 AM
Naked leap frog......

Hmmmm......

Oldfart....wanna play with me????

Oldfart
01-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Always, Diva!

Lilith
01-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Is Mayfair like Boardwalk or Park Place here in the States? I had no idea there was different Monopolys. You learn something new everyday here! :D
My suggestion would be to play Twister.
<<<<<<naked>>>>>>
you can always oil the mat to insure accidents!!!!!!

Oldfart
01-10-2002, 12:34 PM
(Enter Lie Mode) Lilith, we have never heard of naked,

oilsoaked twister. Perhaps a run of pictures as a how-to

guide would help us visualise this sport.

Please!!

(Mode exit)

Irish
01-10-2002, 02:14 PM
LoveDiva4u---Naked darts sounds like it would hurt! Irish
P.S.My penis cringes at the thought!

Lilith
01-10-2002, 03:46 PM
I have never actually participated in this game <Naked oil soaked Twister> but I know that if I did my competitive nature would take over. Then my radical nature would take over and I would insist it become an Olympic event! Tootles!:rolleyes:

Oldfart
01-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Olympic?

Does that mean a better camera series?

I have no objection to a five ring circus.

(sorry again, nice wine)

ROCKHARD
01-11-2002, 06:37 PM
Can I come to your house? Its sounds like you know how to throw a great party!

Lovediva
01-13-2002, 10:23 AM
Rockhard.....sure you can cum...ooops I mean come! :D ;)

But I must warn you....I get ALOT of bullseyes!!! :p :D :D

ROCKHARD
01-13-2002, 12:52 PM
Thats ok with me, Im not too bad myself and Im a gracious loser. And if I lost to you I know that Im an instant winner anyway!

souls_cry2000
01-20-2002, 03:15 AM
hey people.

if you ever get the opportunity i'd suggest mud or pudding wrestling. the pudding wrestling is a good one because you get to lick each other clean afterwards :p . the mud wrestling can be fun on a warm day if you have enough ladies and guys participating. try this at a backyard swinging gathering. for a more private wrestling session i suggest plastic sheets, a couple bottles of baby oil, and a lot of time on your hands.

souls cry :cool:

Irish
01-20-2002, 10:00 AM
souls_cry2000---The guys that;I ran with;in the old motorcycle
gatherings;would lick;the mud;off of people just to freak everyone
out! Irish

souls_cry2000
01-22-2002, 10:18 PM
hey irish.

are you sure we don't have the same friends? because mine would probably do the same thing if given the opportunity :D. i guess it's an acquired taste. *lol*

tiptoes,

get you some body paint. something water based such as maybe an acrylic and use each other as canvas. play naked pictionary.

you could also try doing some sort form of sexual scavenger hunt. first both of you make out list of places or things etc. tear the list up into pieces and draw them one at a time outta a hat. then have sex by, near or on whatever the item was you drew. to commemorate each site you visit take a polaroid.