PDA

View Full Version : Why are YOU invisible??????

Lovediva
12-28-2001, 09:58 AM
I noticed alot of people surf the board invisible.....
I am one of them.... :D

I am curious as to what your reasons are for this???? :D

Mine is simple....

When I am invisible...that means I am NOT home alone!!

When I am visible...that means I can chat and be the brat that I usually am!!! :D :D :)

Prophet Reality
12-28-2001, 11:47 AM
I used to go INvisible because I was avoiding someone that was a member here, but has not been on in a long time. So now I am visible.

rabbit
12-28-2001, 12:50 PM
Well, I'll go invisible if I just want to read stories without interruptions and am not in the mood to post (or I am caught up on all the threads).

rabbit

Bilbo
12-28-2001, 03:15 PM
Basically because I do not like the idea of someone being able to view what I'm up to and where I'm going.........
The Who's Online Option

Lovediva
12-28-2001, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Bilbo
Basically because I do not like the idea of someone being able to view what I'm up to and where I'm going.........
The Who's Online Option

Ummm...this is a SEX SITE ISN'T IT????? Who cares where you are....as long as you are at Pixies!!!!! ;) :D

Ok..guess it's Bilbo's turn to smack me!!!!!:D :)

As for the who's online Option....I never use it!!!!

I am not that curious as to what people are doing or viewing!!!

Sharni
12-28-2001, 04:06 PM
I'm invisible usually only when i'm having a quick look(pffftttt..*L*) to see whats been happening...or i'm writing stories(and reading for that matter) and don't want my flowing creative juices halted:D:D

Sharniqua

PantyFanatic
12-28-2001, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Sharniqua
don't want my flowing creative juices halted:D:D
Sharniqua

Please don't do ANYTHING to ever stop your JUICES from flowing...just PLEASE take pictures for us!:p :D

Glyndwr
12-28-2001, 08:51 PM
I never go invisible, it's probably 50% because I can't be bothered to keep changing my settings and 50% I don't care who sees that I'm here. Lazy and arrogant, my best attributes :D

pje
12-28-2001, 10:01 PM
Ok..guess it's Bilbo's turn to smack me!!!!!

well lucky Bilbo.I am soooo jealous.

Bilbo
12-29-2001, 01:47 AM
SMACK!!!!!!!! right on her lil ol' bum

and now I'll kiss it better

cheena69
12-30-2001, 04:11 AM
Personally, I have never gone invisible and as Sharniqua said, I probably would only do it if I was writing. I don't care who knows I'm in here, because I come in here to read, to post, and to chat-Not necessarily in that order. So if somebody wants to chat, I am visible to them and they can. Thats just my humble opinion......;) :) :D

Oldfart
12-30-2001, 08:43 AM
I don't remember if I am or am not visible.

Set the options on joining and forgot.

Now, just don't care. I'm here. Haven't had hate mail

nor stalkers, so, no point.

RedNLaycee
01-09-2002, 10:45 AM
not invisible--well maybe...haven't been on for a while. trying to get caught up on threads

RandyGal
04-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Many reasons to be invisible...

but you always know when I'm here. I can't keep my mouth shut. :D :D :D

Reverend Silky
04-04-2002, 01:02 AM
a routine lab experiment gone terribly, horribly wrong.

danziggy
04-04-2002, 01:21 AM
im not invisible....i dont care who see me here.
i just enjoy looking through the millions of threads that appear when i come back here. i mean i was away for approx 12 hrs and theres 78 new threads. you lot really are busy, its gonna take me ages.

legend
04-05-2002, 07:01 AM
so i can perv without being seen....like in Hollow Man :)

Murphy
04-05-2002, 02:37 PM
I sty visible when I'm here, but my ICQ flower may show me off-line, cause I'm invisible there. Drop me a line I love to chat, as Shugarsprinlkes and Sharnique, (and thus Bilbo) know.

RandyGal
04-05-2002, 09:54 PM
Decided to try being visible for a bit.

:D

A bit nervous about it but I'm sure I'll live. :)

Sugarsprinkles
04-06-2002, 04:03 PM
Many times I am not shown to be visible when I do have my Yahoo Messenger set to "available". I don't understand. I'm not hiding....really I'm not!

Irish
04-07-2002, 09:21 AM
I have to agree with Oldfart!Don't know;Don't care!Notice the connection here?When you get older;you don't try to impress people anymore.You really don't give a shit!By this time they have already decided;if you;are a good person or not and you are
not going to change their minds.It took me years to figure that out!It's human nature to want people to like you!(Most anyway)
Irish

Scarecrow
04-08-2004, 09:40 PM
bump

Gilly
04-08-2004, 09:53 PM
I've never gone invis here, but on other boards, I do it when I don't want people seeing me there. I usually don't post when I'm invis, either.

fzzy
04-09-2004, 02:05 AM
I go invisible for periods of time .... usually in my "anti-social" mode .... or maybe its that I, like Bilbo, don't like the thought that someone might be watching what I'm watching .... :)

Anyway, I've recently mended my ways, and am trying to say in the visible mode whenever I'm on the site.

Sharni
04-09-2004, 02:31 AM
I dont go invisble ever anyore.....cant be bothered to change it *LOL*

LixyChick
04-09-2004, 06:34 AM
I don't usually go invisible. Well, maybe a few times I have, but I can count those times on one hand.

Why? What's the sense of being invisible if I tell you why?

Oops! Didn't mean that to sound so cocky. OK...I go invisible because I can. How's that?

I have my PM feature set to notify me with a pop-up box when I get a PM while I am here. For those who don't know, if you PM me and YOU are in invisible mode, I won't get a notification and may miss you all together. Just a little 411 for ya!

huntersgirl
04-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Just the way I have it set up and like others, I can't always be bothered to change it. Or sometimes I simply forget. So I guess I will continue to be the resident pixies ghost:p

Teddy Bear
04-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Never knew you could be invisible in Pixies.

HOW do you do it?

Curious_Fem
04-09-2004, 09:50 AM
User control panel, edit options. First option is to be invisible or not.

I'm always visible here. I don't have anyone to hide from. ;)

The other board I post to, I'll rarely go invisible for various reasons.

Vague, I know. :lust:

Cassiopeia
04-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I wasn't paying much attention when I registered for pixies...I didn't even realize that I was invisible until someone brought it up. It seems like too much effort to switch back and forth though.

wyndhy
04-29-2004, 02:40 PM
i just figured this out. yea me!! i'm not invisible anymore

M_Perverta
04-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Nonsense! I am NEVER invisible! When you look as good as Me, why be invisible?

Next case!

Mistress Perverta
...There is only ONE!

TinTennessee
04-29-2004, 06:54 PM
Well "duh" I had to actually look to see if i was invisible...does that sound as stupid as I think? LOL

I don't really care if people know I'm here or not or if they know what i'm doing..guess it's the age thing lol