PDA

View Full Version : question on cyber sex..

Alissa22bi
07-31-2001, 03:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone gets turned on by cyber sex?
I haven't done it in a long time, but I use to masturbate
while doing it. I use to do it everyday, but it really got
old after awhile. Also I loved cybering with girls, But you really
didn't know if they were girls or not, so I quit doing it.

so speak up! what are your thoughts on this!

rabbit
07-31-2001, 03:51 PM
I enjoy it, especially when the other person is someone I am interested in or turns me on. I did it once with a chick in the room with me (her idea) and I almost trashed my keyboard.

Glyndwr
07-31-2001, 03:59 PM
Hi Alissa

I get a huge kick out of cybering, especially with the right person. There is something hugely erotic about it, I think because the words go straight into your mind without any visual cues. Therefore you rely heavily on imagination, this can make it so very intense. Any time you want to play let me know ;)

JennyD
07-31-2001, 04:17 PM
As long as I'm in the right mood for it, it can be a blast. Most of my experiences include people who want to cyber.. then try to pressure me into letting them call. But when it has happened.. it's been good. I love words, there's no better sex organ than the brain.

=:-)
Jenny

Glyndwr
07-31-2001, 04:24 PM
Hi Jenny

I agree totally with the comment about the brain. For me half the fun is not really knowing who you are cybering with. Although I have had regular cyber partners it has always been on a reciprocal 'no strings' basis.

Alissa22bi
07-31-2001, 04:28 PM
I agree with you jenny about the phone calling.
That is why I didn't like cybering with guys because
they always wanted me to call them. My boyfriend
doesn't mind me at all cybering, but calling someone
is overdoing it.

I also did cam web sex before along with
cybering on voice chat, but they were all
with girls who I have known for awhile
on other sites.

Fang
08-01-2001, 05:37 AM
I used to cyber all the time, but the sites I went to weren't great for finding like minded individuals. I like one on one cyber and I don't want to call afterwards. I tried logging in to Pixies chatroom, but for whatever reason, I can't get in. If anyone knows of any good, free adult chat rooms, or if you'd like to chat with me in any of them, post it here.

Dunchad
08-01-2001, 05:45 PM
I agree with everyone here. Cyber is fun, I enjoy it a lot and have had good experiences with it personally. I would love to find someone to just cyber with and be friends also, if that makes sense. So anyone interested or like FAng said, know of any sites, please share. Also if anyone is interested, send me an email or PM and lets see waht happens. :D

OzJack
08-01-2001, 06:21 PM
Cybersex is great fun as long as people are not rude etc. ISPQ and ICUII are good programs but you have to pay for them. I find YAHOO Messenger is a good alternative, you can now use your webcam on it. I personally like showing my body to the ladies and talk about what they like etc. It is just incredibly nice to share sexual thoughts and experiences across the Net, especially when you are all the way in Australia. I agree with the girls when they say no phone numbers. Only chatting, webcam fun, but not further. Everyone has the right to safety and privacy, so I would never ask for a phone number. Kisses to the ladies and ... if you are interested in Cyber, leave me a message. Try the Yahoo thing it works. JACK

rabbit
08-01-2001, 07:05 PM
What I like to do is find a really good fantasy and use it to set the scene with my partner. Then we build off of the fantasy. It is a lot of fun and it can get things pretty damn wet in a hurry. Never tried using a cam before and I don't do the phone unless it is someone I already know and trust. Between cyber sex and just plain using my own imagination, I probably get off 5 times a week. Not a bad way for pleasure on the spot.

scotzoidman
08-01-2001, 09:37 PM
I have had a long standing on & off addition to cyber, got started 5 yrs ago on AOL, but now that's become Assholes OnLine I got away from it; Then I tried Pizie's place and the other rooms accessable from there with Java, found them a little friendlier. Then a op in one room suggested I download a MIRC program, I tried it & the fun is back! It's a like fishing, some days nary a nibble & somedays ya land the BigOne :D
As for the issue of whether that "girl" is really a female or not, I say seize the moment and don't worry! Let your imagination go, believe what they say for what it's worth (and it's free :D ), and play nice (naughty?) & have fun. I'm honest about who I am (while withholding enough for my privacy's sake) & I hope the others are doing same. I figure I've been duped by an imposter at some point, but but who efin cares; if we both had fun it's a good thing right?

Looking for a meaningful one night stand...

Glyndwr
08-01-2001, 10:24 PM
Hi all

On the subject of where to cyber: ICQ is free but a bit hit and miss to initially find a partner to cyber with. However I have had great success on a site called SOI www.hyperchat.com

You need to log on using a nickname and then once inside use the link to the 'HOT' list. This gives you a contents list of all the chat rooms that are active. The first couple of times you don't have to join in just observe, then once you find a room you like dive in. I have had some very good experiences in these rooms. Most of the users are friendly and if you don't like an individual it is easy to ignore them or go to another site.

I hope this info is useful and maybe we'll bump into each other one day.....enjoy

Akubra
08-02-2001, 08:20 AM
The thing that I enjoy(ed) the most about cybersex, is the intense, sudden feeling you get, from your groin to your head, especially when you knew it was on. Also it's the flirting and innuendo that sucks me in everytime.

I tried IRC for a while, but found that the chat rooms there were usually controlled by very territorial people and I didn't have the time to spend, to become one of the, "in" people. Sometimes I think the people in there are just like spiders waiting for fresh meat. (gee this must sound terrible) ICQ is good, I've had a lot of fun in that, plus it gave me the chance to learn how to type with one hand :p

One of my fantasies is to cyber with someone who I think is a complete stranger, only to find out after it's all over that we are friends who live close to each other.;)

Lux
08-03-2001, 01:16 AM
hey...this thread is rad. although i think i've gotten to it a bit too late, as all of my comments about how i appreciate cybering so much because it's so purely cerebral have been made, and made quite well.
as for good free chat sites, have you tried literotica? it might be pretty old news by now, but i have had some luck finding cool boys to mind fuck on there. as with all places you're going to find, you will have to sift through the creepy old men who want you to pretend you're their grandmothers or whatever, but once you have, it's on.

so yeah, it's www.literotica.com.
have at it.

and back there? i meant mind fuck in a GOOD way. the best way, actually.

hey fang....it sounds like i might be your girl.

-Lux

Fang
08-03-2001, 05:10 AM
Lux, let me know when and where and i'll be there!

By the way, I'm going to check out literotica right now.

Fang
08-03-2001, 07:50 AM
Literotica is great! Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully we can hook up there.

Lux
08-04-2001, 09:47 AM
fantastic. i'm happy you dug the site....and i cant say i'm not hoping i run into you there...hmm. perhaps something could be done to facilitate.
;)

dirty girl
08-05-2001, 09:20 PM
I just recently started having cyber sex and I have to say that it has been an awesome experience. I know the person who I'm corresponding with so I think that makes it a little easier to let go and let your imagination run wild.

PurpleLayc
08-06-2001, 09:29 AM
I too like to cyber but you should know that it is all in fun--no strings! I prefer to do it with strangers...my friends already know what I like and I don't like. When things get too serious, like asking for address or phone number, well, you might as well forget about me cause you'll never hear from me again...

DallasLiving
08-06-2001, 09:24 PM
My opinion is that cybering is like reading an erotic story that it being created with you inside of it. It can take any turn possible that the 2 people can think of. So in case I didn't get the point across, I am with the general census about my enjoyment of cybering. I have done the phone and webcam before and those out do cybering by itself. But as long as both people that are cybering are well versed in how to explain their actions and desires, then cybering can be alot of fun.

DaveL74
08-09-2001, 06:39 PM
I also like Litrotica, If any ladies would like to
set a time to chat there please e-mail me. I promise not to ask you to call.

Wally
08-12-2001, 03:19 AM
Trying to keep this thread alive and near the top! Another site worth trying is www.dirtytalking.com Frankly, it doesn't get a lot of traffic, but those who are there are usually "good people." And there's no confusion about the chat topic. LOL

One thing that makes chat great... it does require some level of concentration and appealing to your "partner's" mind- a focus on pleasure, not just "getting laid."

Pensri69
09-20-2002, 04:30 PM
I kinda new to online and Pixies. I try cyber a few time and find it can be fun if you find right person. Also is easier to type if you use a toy =) Men and Women look me up if you like. If we click maybe we have fun together. Have fun everyone!

Sunnybabe75
09-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Hmmm...It's interesting. I was cybering with this really awesome guy last night who I've actually kinda gotten attached to in the past little while, and he asked if he could call. That's the first time that's ever happened. And I actually wanted to...but it's too early. Maybe we will one day; just not now.

Passion Please
03-25-2003, 10:22 AM
I was passing time reading old posts and have loved reading through this one. Living half way across the world from most of you, I love to cyber with people far away.....it shows how similar we really are and how we can cross continents and cultures to have wild and wonderful cyber... If any ladies would like to chat... let me know...no pressure...just see where we go online.....
grinning in anticipation....

TinkerBell69
03-25-2003, 02:17 PM
literotica, in sids hot tub.

oooooh ive had fun there. my first *encounter* with a female was there.

Its *hot!*

Vicious Tease
03-26-2003, 01:43 AM
I was once very into cyber sex. I got involved with one man in particular that really blew my mind. Unfortunatlely I think he ruined me for cyber. No one else has managed to get me going.

airhog
03-26-2003, 04:46 AM
my gf does it quite alot, I dont enjoy it too much...

Passion Please
03-26-2003, 06:00 AM
Thanks Tinkerbell69 I will just have to follow you into the hottub then wont I.....

rtctfield
03-29-2003, 11:32 PM
I love to cyber! Your cybermate has to be good with words.

To me, a vivid wordy description of sex is sometimes better than pictures.

Vicious Tease, I GUARANTEE I could get you back on the cyber wagon again! Look me up!

LixyChick
03-30-2003, 11:52 PM
The right words can make me so wet........and it doesn't necessarily have to be cybering.......just a general conversation and then suddenly he says something so hot, just off the top of his head, and I feel electricity shoot throughout my body!

The brain is more sexual than I ever knew till I got a computer!

Passion Please
03-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Vicious Tease....that sounds like a challenge i would be be happy to take up sometime when you are in the mood....i love expressing my passion in words and getting lost in the images that a mind can conjure up....i have had awesome cyber experiences with the right partner..... the mind is definitely the secret to any lovemaking or sexual experience.....

Passion Please
03-31-2003, 10:08 AM
Lixy you are so right.....words are amazing tools...... got to be the most powerful weapon in the world

Valerieks626
03-31-2003, 08:32 PM
I've never done it...guess I'm a cyber virgin, but I would be interested in checking it out with the right person. I could see how it could be really hot...

ShadowRaven
04-01-2003, 06:54 PM
I used to a lot in the past but the last few years I haven't really other than one person and it was more like we kept making up stories with each other. I also like to just talk about sex. Like compare notes and experiences with other people. A couple of times when I used to have AOL I went on as my wife to a couple of bi-curious chat rooms to get hints and tips on love making and oral sex from other women.

Vicious Tease
04-03-2003, 10:20 PM
hmmm ... I may have to give it another try. ;)

jonjon
05-25-2005, 07:51 AM
well the thread all but dead... I just want to say that for me cybersex is great fun.

I met a great person at pixies and had a wonderful time during many months...

it was get this... even more than sex it was being online friends who could chat about other stuff, nut just turning each other on and sharing masturbation but also sharing ideas as being a sounding board.

I often think of her but she has gone off line or changed her name.

Just to say it can be more

jonjon

Wally
05-25-2005, 08:40 AM
and maybe bringing the thread some life.

Cyber (properly done, of course) can be great on so many levels...

Sometimes for the raw sex and release.

Sometimes for the intimacy... before... during... after. I too have had some incredibly friendships/relationships that include cyber.

I think so much of it is getting clear on what you both are wanting from it... and accepting that what you each want is okay as long as you travel together... an orgasm for one or both... some friendship... maybe even love... the adventure of it all.

There are plenty of myths... and some false notions, I think. Although it's rewarding to see there were some people who seem to find their niche (or were willing to look for it LOL) a couple of years ago.

It hasn't gotten outdated.

Shadow_Kitty
05-26-2005, 01:37 PM
I definitely agree with everyone when I say cybersex is FUN. No strings, no serious attachment unless you want one. It's also the only time I've been willing to open up to a same-sex encounter (with my best friend) - it was extremely idealistic and probably wouldn't work in reality, but was quite fun in fantasy!

I haven't done it in quite a while, actually - mostly because I haven't found many willing ladies (this kitty is a guy if anyone needs reminding, I'm sort of off-and-on coming here). I'd like to improve my skills at it - if nothing else it's also a writing exercise! ;) So if any Pixies ladies want to arrange something, drop me a PM and we can arrange something for when we're bored! :)