PDA

View Full Version : Swallowing

CptMorgan
05-04-2001, 11:19 PM
I have a general question for the women out there. I apologize but it has many parts. I need to satisfy a curiosity ...

For all you women out there, do you swallow? If not, why and where do you prefer it instead. If so, why do you do it? Do you like it? How often do you do it and how often do you wish it happened?

I'm curious.

JayneSped
05-06-2001, 09:47 PM
Heck yeah I swallow. I know my partner gets off when I do. He loves to have me tasting and
slurping his cum. If I don't swallow the whole load, I will let some seep back out while I am still
licking.

If you anyone has a problem with it, at least don't recoil in disgust when the time comes. A man can be quite offended if you do not seem to have some pleasant reaction to his seed. At
least let it splatter and rub it into your breasts.

Also, don't think of the chemistry and biological aspect of the fluid, otherwise you will miss the pleasure of it all. Remember, women are most likely an acquired taste.

Plus there are no adverse health risks associated with semen, unless you are with an infected partner and are not in a safe sex partnership.

Lovediva
05-08-2001, 09:32 PM
If I am not in the mood to swallow...(which is very rare)...I get him to sit on my chest and jerk off all over my face....

boogiedown
05-09-2001, 09:47 PM
glad you brought this up capt. 'cause i am a little frustrated in this area. there is nothing i enjoy more than eating, licking, sucking, and most importantly, swallowing my girl's pussy juice. i cannot get enough of eating her out. it's my favorite thing to do. i especially like the way her clit swells on my tongue just before she cums down my throat. the more she cums, the more i just want to stay down there and make her cum some more until she physically cannot take anymore. i look like a glazed doughnut when i get done down there. but she has yet to return the favor. yeah, she'll suck my cock up to the point where i'm about to cum, and every time i think "this is it!" but every time she pulls off and i end up cumming everywhere but the intended target. i know i need to tell her what i want, but i don't exactly know how to bring it up without sounding perverted. maybe you beautiful women out there can help me. how did you experience swallowing for the first time? did your men ask you to swallow?, or did you decide to do it on your own? maybe i'm asking for too much. i just feel i'm missing out on what could be a really erotic part of our sexuality.

tummykitten
05-13-2001, 12:12 PM
well boogiedown! i used to be very like your partner, i never swallowed ever!! i used to give my fiance head all the time but just at that crucial point id pull out! i knew that he wanted me to swallow but i was kinda scared (duno why!!). anyway, we had been talking one night and he just asked me if i would ever swallow and i said "yeah, course i would...one day!!" anyway one night not too long after that i was giving him head and just as i was about to pull away he just said to me "dont stop" and i didnt and thats how i started to swallow!! dont be insensitive with your girl! not every girl likes it and that aint her fault, or maybe on the other hand she is just a wee bit shy, just ask her what her thoughts are or take my mans tip, just wait till shes down there!

joys
05-25-2001, 06:56 PM
Well, first of all, i think some women like the taste and some don't. And it's said that every man's cum tastes different. Also, some women who DO swallow, still prefer to feel the cum on their body and leave it there till it's dry instead of "drinking" it all.

My wife swallows and says she loves it; but sometimes i'd like to pull out and see my cum on her face or body.

Regarding the safety, I got the following from www.sexuality.org:

"The odds of the blow-ee catching HIV/AIDS from the blow-er are probably about the same as if you were shaking hands. The odds of the person sucking/swallowing catching it are way less than the odds of transmitting HIV/AIDS by coitus, and astronimically less than catching it from anal sex, which makes up probably more instances of transmission than all other forms of transmission combined. In fact, there is little evidence at all of HIV/AIDS being transmitted to someone who was performing fellatio, aside from a few people who had a form of gum disease that resulted in a lot of open cuts in their mouth. "

And regarding the contents of sperm, this is from http://thriveonline.oxygen.com/sex/experts/drgardos/drgardos.08-25-99.html:

"Semen is the fluid that comes out during ejaculation and contains sperm. Semen is by no means a "waste product" like urine, but it is also not "pure protein." What semen is, is a carrier for the sperm contained in it. Only about one percent of the total volume of semen is actually sperm.

Semen contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc -- but all in very modest quantities. Some of this is designed to nourish the semen in route, while other ingredients are designed to neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina (which would normally be inhospitable to sperm).

In case you are wondering, most of these ingredients are indeed very healthy, and an average ejaculation contains only about 15 calories."

PurpleLayc
05-30-2001, 11:33 AM
hell yeah!! i swallow every chance i get! if i can't have it in my mouth i get the tits would be ok.
i do it cause i enjoy it, not only cause he loves the fact that i do it.

honey_pot
05-30-2001, 07:20 PM
oh yes i like to swallow..............

i like the taste and the warm feeling as it slips down yr throat

i also like it all over my tits;)

so i always make sure a cock is near my mouth
just at the right time Mmmmmm

xxxx_honey_pot_xxxx

Sharni
05-31-2001, 01:21 AM
hmmm...good question;) Depends...if i'm in the mood to swallow...i milk it dry:p
if i'm not in the mood i like it on my boobs....i love watching cock as it shoots...then i like to rub it all over them...
I also enjoy my b/f cumming in my ass...it feels great :D

Pussy Willow
08-13-2001, 02:54 PM
Sometimes I like the way he tastes and sometimes I don't.
I have a very strong gag reflex, so sometimes it's difficult for me.

I'm convinced that it's dietary, or maybe it's just me.

Anyone else out there this weird !!!!

Petunia
08-13-2001, 05:20 PM
Pussy Willow, I know how you feel. I love the thought of swallowing and sometimes it all goes down good. But, I too have a strong gag reflex and there's time I just can't seem to handle it.

It has gotten better over time, though. I found that if I hold his cock just inside my lips, and not so deep down my throat when he's cumming, I do better. Something about the force of the cum in the back of my throat makes that ol' gag reflex flare up. :o

As to the second part of the question, I love for Ed to cum anywhere and everywhere, in and on my body!

*smooches*
Petunia

Fornikator
08-14-2001, 03:57 AM
Pussy Willow:-

I too have a pretty strong gag reflex, but for some reason this isnt set off by blowjobs.
Although I have to admit there have been times when my boyfriend has shot a pretty full load, and I've had trouble swallowing it all!
But I've found that the more *into* it I get, the easier it is to swallow, especially if i hold on tight near the end and keep my mouth completely around his cock, never losing contact, I build up some saliva, and the cum just glides down my throat, no matter how big or strong the load!

It probably dilutes it aswell, if it's the flavour that gives you the problem :o)

chief4
11-12-2001, 01:30 AM
I happen to love to swallow, my own cum or someone elses, every one tastes a little different, but it is all pretty good

fungirl
11-12-2001, 10:28 AM
I know my husband loves when I swallow but I have a hard time doing it I dont really like the taste so we have come up with a way to make us both happy.I swallow but right after I drink a little water.I know you might think it's crazy but it's what works for us.

the queen
11-14-2001, 12:07 AM
I love to swallow every last drop of my b/f's cum. It tastes so good, I love to feel it shoot down the back of my throat. With warning of course! It turns me on knowing how much he enjoys it.

sweet16babygirl
11-25-2001, 07:28 AM
I've always swallowed...I never considered doing anything else but swallow it....It shoots straight down my throat and I love the warm sensation. The after taste can be bitter sometimes...:redghost:... but it's worth it! :p

Fallen_Angel
11-25-2001, 09:16 AM
I swallow. Love the taste, and it's so erotic :)

pje
11-25-2001, 06:21 PM
hmm all this swallowing and no pics of it? I think we need to see some.swallowing,on the tits,leaking out your pussy,or anything else you can think of.That should get us guys too loose a few loads looking at the pics.

chief4
12-02-2001, 11:27 PM
I just can't get enough cum, I suck myown, There is just not emough. I need to go to an orgy and just suck cock all night long

RedHertz
12-03-2001, 01:25 PM
I have to say that I have never spit. i love swallowing, i think it is hot, and sexy. I love the taste and how it makes me feel. if you haven't you should try. The taste is good. :)

I also think there is something about the female chemesty which really loves the hormone, and I have read (at the gyno) that it is the healthiest subsance for a woman to injest.

love it.

I understand though, if you would want to, I recently started to have my boy cum on my bod, that is pretty damn intimate too!

motega20
12-03-2001, 01:32 PM
I do love it when she swallows! I think it is very very sexy it is very intimate and fun too. Being bi I also swallow and I enjoy it as well......it has been awhile but I'm not complaining. At the risk of being lewd RedHertz gives me enough to swallow by herself.....now there is a question.....hey guys....do YOU return the favor and swallow what your ladies have to give you?

scotzoidman
12-09-2001, 05:13 PM
hey guys....do YOU return the favor and swallow what your ladies have to give you?
For myself, no... and not because I'm squemish about it, but rather because when I go down, it's usually as a prelude to penetration, & I figure the point is to make her as wet as possible; swallowing it would be a bit of a waste of good lube!

chief4
12-11-2001, 12:11 AM
I even swallow what my wife gives, I get her to sit on my face and I toungue to orgasm and she spewes her juices, nothing is wasted and when she is done I can fuck her totally juicy cunt

Aqua
01-17-2002, 10:18 PM
hey guys....do YOU return the favor and swallow what your ladies have to give you?

Whenever I can!! And my wife is a squirter! I'm not shy about kissing my wife after she swallows either... ;)
I've even been known to go down on her after cumming in her as well. :o (That really turns her on!)

chief4
01-17-2002, 11:01 PM
YOU BRT YA, I love to let the wife sit on my face while I lick her till she cums and drenches my face

souls_cry2000
01-20-2002, 12:21 AM
i enjoy it best if i've been making love to my lady for a while. she is so juicy that it coats my shaft in a slick film of her lovely creme. then she sucks me off until i cum in her mouth. that way we can kiss and both share a mingling of our love's essence. it makes sex not only a pleaurable expierence but a spiritual one as well.

souls cry

ilovetosuck
07-01-2002, 04:16 PM
i love to taste of cum i always swollow at first it tastes alittle wierd but you take alittle at a time and you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer
07-01-2002, 07:30 PM
All do all three and love it whenever I am doing whichever one.
I pull off (at that I'm gonna moment), spit, and swallow.
It really depends on what mood I am in. And trust me he doesn't care because he never really knows what one I will do.
My favorite time is when I told him I was going to pull off and he said I am gonna ... and I grabbed his ass and sucked him in deeper. He literally about passed out. hehe :)
My SO and myself have no problem kissing each other after anything. :D

Bee
07-02-2002, 02:06 AM
I don't mind swollowing and the taste of cum but I'd only swollow the one I know well already. For the guy that I just met, I'd let him cum in my mouth but let his cum flow out as I pump his cock with both my hand and my mouth. :)

kleclere
07-11-2002, 07:30 PM
I love to eat and swallow my wife's juice but it doesn't seem to make the return of the favor. She well suck me but I have to cum into the sheets or a kleenex.

axe31
07-12-2002, 03:49 AM
i love the taste and the sensaen has he cumes but
him cuming on me then irub it in is good to

Steph
07-12-2002, 09:31 AM
I think I've alaways swallowed. I remember when I was younger, a lot of my friends said they wouldn't swallow. It seemed so prudish to me.

I know he would prefer I swallow . . . it would almost break the intimacy. Having said that, he claims I love it when he shoots his load all over my breasts :) I do like it but I sure as hell knows he likes it, too!

MissX
07-12-2002, 03:42 PM
I haven't always swallowed as sometimes the taste is way too bitter...but MrX is mighty edible and always tastes good

Cold One
01-02-2003, 11:31 AM
Not a clue.......I've never been able to cum off of oral with any of the women I've been with. I think I'm too tightly controlled or something and I can never seem to cum unless I'm inside of my current partner. Every once in awhile it can really piss a person off......... Those times when quickies are all you get. (public places)

Sinner
01-04-2003, 02:00 AM
thank you i am so happy that i am not the only person out there that cant get off to oral stim or has "difficulty". it was so annoying to my gf she stopped even trying to get me off orally for a bit but then one day she told me she was going to suck my cock till i came no matter how long it took. not sure how long it was but it was way to long and she was really sore afterwords from keeping her mouth like that.

Pussy Willow
02-02-2003, 05:33 PM
I love to swallow. It's such a turn-on !!!!!!!!!!!

Rayna
02-02-2003, 05:50 PM
personally i dont swallow because i personally dont like the taste of cum (im a wussy yea i know, so sue me)

i just suck til he is gonna cum and he cums on my chest or stomach or something :D

quisath
02-02-2003, 08:11 PM
I Love Tasting a womans cumm.......................Very Sweet most of the Time. ;)

BigDanRTW
02-03-2003, 01:12 AM
In my experience, i dont always like the taste of a guys cum (yes i said guy) but i always swallow

virgo982
02-04-2003, 10:28 AM
i SWALLOW!!!!! i enjoy it throughly. turns me on. plus its less messy then comming all over me..hehe! I do it every time i give my bf head...hell i wish it happened all day long but something tells me that ain't gonna happen..LOL!
YUMMY!!!!!

dannithenympho
02-04-2003, 03:41 PM
I have quite strong cravings for my bf's cum actualy :)

I always swallow, but I'm sure the more we're together, we'll branch off and try different things :) I just love the taste, the senstation and it's a real turn-on for both of us!

Valerieks626
02-04-2003, 07:18 PM
I like to swallow or have him come on my face.

Vintage Vixen
02-04-2003, 07:53 PM
If you don't swallow its a waste:)

virgo982
02-04-2003, 10:06 PM
i simply find it rude not to swallow....LOL

HoHo
02-05-2003, 10:34 PM
virgo982, sounds like you live up to your zodiac

bigboy
02-06-2003, 01:03 PM
I must start off by saying, i enjoy going down on my girlfriend, and always lick up all of her juices, to quote Colonel Sanders "It's finger lickin' good"...however when my girlfriend goes down on me, she always swallows, even when she gives me a hand job..but i even like to cum in other places on her body, it adds excitement, and a kinky sense to our sexual relationship...i find it very erotic to cum on her breasts, or even just watch it ooze all over her hands...anyone else enjoy that as well???

Rayna
02-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by bigboy
I must start off by saying, i enjoy going down on my girlfriend, and always lick up all of her juices, to quote Colonel Sanders "It's finger lickin' good"...however when my girlfriend goes down on me, she always swallows, even when she gives me a hand job..but i even like to cum in other places on her body, it adds excitement, and a kinky sense to our sexual relationship...i find it very erotic to cum on her breasts, or even just watch it ooze all over her hands...anyone else enjoy that as well???

i ususally let my bf cum on my stomach or chest :D

divot109
02-07-2003, 06:11 AM
Although I prefer the mouth, there are times that I definitely enjoy covering her tits, ass or stomach with my man-chowder.

pepsigirl
02-27-2003, 09:35 PM
yesterday, i was with my lover while he was working (editing some video in an edit suite). i couldn't keep my hands off of him, and soon i was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. he begged me to make love to his cock with my mouth and to show him how much i loved him. i've swallowed his cum before, but this time when he came in my mouth, i kept it there until he was finished, and then i opened my mouth up and let him see if there, and then i swallowed up. he told me that was the hottest thing he had ever seen. i think it made his day! i loved doing it, because i love making him happy. if he's happy, i'm happy.

bigboy
02-27-2003, 10:59 PM
would have made any mans day!:D

Em Bee
02-28-2003, 01:56 AM
I first swallowed by accident... where was I going to spit it out? and if I did, who would clean it up.. the only thing I could think of was to swallow. It's like runny boogers... funny how you get a liking for runny boogers...

TinkerBell69
02-28-2003, 11:22 AM
My bf refuses to shoot in my mouth. "There's a better place for it" he says.

But my last bf used to get off when I sucked him off while he was driving. "Big swallow, good girl".

He didnt need to encourage me. I won't lie, I don't LOVE the taste, but it doesn't bother me. The smile when you come back up is enough for me.

lizH
03-01-2003, 10:10 AM
As far as the taste, guys taste best when they eat a vegetarian diet, low in milk. The worst taste I ever got was from a guy who drank a lot of milk.

The best was from a vegan.

The one thing I've found is that if the guy does not taste good, better than water, is to take a drink of Coke (TM) afterward. The acidity and the carbonation combine to kill that bad taste.

shyabusa
03-02-2003, 03:17 PM
I love to eat out almost any girl that will let me...
Sit on my face or lay down and enjoy, either way I love doing it.
The taste isn't always great, but the look on her face when I'm done is worth it. I too have troubles getting off to oral sex, but there are ways around it! ;)
Bring me some PIE!

Shyabusa :cool:

SexKittten_18
03-03-2003, 04:49 PM
I don't like swallowing. Plain and simple. I can't stand the taste and the last time (not to mention the only time) I swallowed, I was sick for almost the entire day. I guess the cum just reacted badly in my stomache or maybe i had the flu. Anyway, I am curious about something though. Do those suggestions on how to get your guy's cum to taste better actually work? If they do I might just surprise my sweetie and try some of them out ^.^

Kit

conk-u-bine
03-03-2003, 09:42 PM
This is the final act when sucking on a penis.
It should not be missed. As a submissive I love
to feel my b/f thrusting into my throat and the
sudden gush of sperm as it hits the back of my
throat. I have no choice but to swallow his load.
It's Delicious

dukegodllen
11-08-2003, 11:35 AM
my GF finds it's the easiest to swallow when she is on the bottom of a 69.. she says she cant even feel it go down but she can taste it.. hope this helps.

TerrieFaz
11-08-2003, 12:15 PM
At first I was a spitter that was 25 years ago. Now I been a swallower for the last 24. I say I swallow at least 5 times a week or a bit more. My S/O and I have a very high sex drive, plus I also play with anouther guy you could call him my fuck buddy I guess

Nexus
11-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Nice post, my old girlfriend only swallowed me though. For some reason she hated the idea of me cumming on her chest or face. The one time we tried I really cummed alot, maybe to much. I first unloaed on her left breasts and then about 15 seconds later unloading again, it was like a delayed effect, it had to be about 1/2 a cup. It was hot and heavy but she didn't like it.

buckminster
11-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Well, my spouse would swallow if we were in the middle of a good 69 and she didn't want to take a break.

It wasn't until we started doing a regular threesome with our housemate that she really started "gobbling" cum. Her absolute all-time favorite funtime activity was having an orgasm with both of us guys cumming in her pussy and mouth at the same time. When that happened, she could not get enuff cum. You had to pry her off your cock because she'd keep gobbling on it until she sucked you inside out. But if you did get her to stop, you missed out on some really good head!!

best regards,

buck

BlueSwede
11-12-2003, 08:04 PM
If I care enough about a guy to give him head in the first place (and safe sex is not an issue), I'm definitely going to swallow. I much prefer that to having him come anywhere else ON me. Now IN me somewhere else is another matter.

acepen
06-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I think this is one of the great things you can do for your partner. There should be awards.