PDA

View Full Version : looking for volunteers.

classydj
07-28-2001, 12:31 PM
Hey I'm a 19 year old male and im a slim 6foot5. The problem is i wanna contribute more to this glorious site with some pics of me but i dont have a cam so if any of u ladies live in the calgary area and wanna take some nudes of me let me know ok.

ClassyDJ:cool:

classydj
07-28-2001, 12:38 PM
by the way please even let me know if ud like to take my pics even if u dont live near me. I'm just interested in seeing if anyone even wants to take em...but if u want to and u can all the better. Thnx in advance to all u sexy ladies out there.

classydj
07-29-2001, 08:52 PM
Ok well I know I've had some people check this thread out, so common lets here some responses. There must be at least one lady out there whod like to take some nudes of mer to post. Even if I'm too far away to realistically do it, I wanna hear u girls admit that u'd like to take some pics of a young man who is slim and tall with a big cock and no clothes. You'd be the director telling me how to pose. And I know none of u women would turn an oppertunity like that down. So lets hear some replies.

acepen
10-03-2005, 05:18 PM
I would change the title of this post. You probably would get more ladies if you had a better title.

Anyone have a digital camera?

Fangtasia
10-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Well i would...but i don't live anywhere near ya hun