PDA

View Full Version : Old forum

Fallen_Angel
11-24-2001, 09:08 PM
Where's the link to the old forum or how do you get there? I forgot. I have my pictures from last year that I posted on the old site. Just wanted to check out those again. Any help in directing me there would be appreciated.

TDK
11-24-2001, 10:49 PM
there was an old forum???

sad_sam
11-25-2001, 08:05 AM
Fallen Angel,

I think what you are looking for is at

www.pixies-place.com/discus

These are the only archives that I know of, hope that helps you.

Fallen_Angel
11-25-2001, 09:07 AM
Yes, thank you so much. That was the one I was looking for. Finally found my old pics :) Thanks again! Yes TDK there use to be an old forum. I've been coming to pixies for over 2 years now. I posted a lot of my pics in the old forum, but have yet to post them on this one. Well I did for a day or so and then had them taken down.

sad_sam
11-25-2001, 10:22 AM
Please post some for me I would love to see them you sound like a neat, wonderful, and Sexy lady.

Thanks!

Sharni
11-25-2001, 01:53 PM
There was actually 2 older forums....i was a member of the original.....pixies-place.co.uk...but i believe this one has been lost....

Then came .pixies-place.com/discus

Then the one we use now .pixiesforums.com/ or this one .pixies-place.com/forums/

Sharniqua

TDK
11-25-2001, 03:39 PM
can u post them again here Fallen_Angel?

Originally posted by Fallen_Angel
I've been coming to pixies for over 2 years now. I posted a lot of my pics in the old forum, but have yet to post them on this one. Well I did for a day or so and then had them taken down.

Fallen_Angel
11-25-2001, 05:44 PM
I had some pics posted up here last month only for a few hours though. If I remember correctly you responded :) Anyways I freaked out and took them down because I had a few problems when I had my pics up last year. Lets just say the pics were used against me in a rather mean way:D

TDK
11-25-2001, 06:56 PM
oh, that was not good, im sorry to hear that

i dont recall seeing ur pics, sorry

still sorry that sum1 would do such a bad thing, it just ruins it for the rest of us

Glyndwr
11-25-2001, 07:53 PM
Hi Angel

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, there are some real sad tossers out there.

It's a shame your pics are lost to us, but at least we still have your personality :)

sad_sam
11-25-2001, 10:29 PM
Sorry Angel,

I didn't have any idea that you had, had some problems. I apologize and please forgive me.

But you are still part of the family and I always look forward to your posts.

Fallen_Angel
11-25-2001, 10:40 PM
No problem. I might post some pics soon :) Just don't want any real life stalkers this time. Quite a nightmare. Some people get a little too carried away.

TDK
11-25-2001, 11:55 PM
shocker, real life stalker? real bad

where is my stalker?

and Fallen_Angel babe...post when u think its the right time, we dont want you to think that we are pressuring u :D

PantyFanatic
11-28-2001, 01:41 AM
Angle- I have passionately waiting for your pic posts.:p

You truly sound neat. I wanted to see if the body matched the head.:rolleyes:

Your bogus experience has disappointed a lot of people here.
I will be hoping and keeping my eyes open>>>>

Hay TDK-
We have had to deal with other types of Aholes. Can we make some kind of a “STALKER STICK” to help protect our pixie ladies?

TDK
11-28-2001, 01:53 AM
“STALKER STICK”???

can u explain what that is?

Irish
11-28-2001, 09:25 AM
Fallen Angel---I checked the; old forum;for your pics.days ago.Now
I know why I couldn't find them!
TDK and pantyfanatic---I was a "Stalker Stick"(Enforcer)for years;
for many motorcycle groups.(gangs)Believe me-It proves nothing!
As you get older,you realise how much you compromised your;
loved ones; future! Irish

Fallen_Angel
11-29-2001, 11:35 PM
Oh my pics are stil there. They're located in the picture post archive of the old forum. I went by a different screen name on the old forum :)

Irish
11-30-2001, 08:08 AM
Fallen Angel---If you don't mind.What was the screen name?That
way;everyone;will know which one is you. Irish

Sharni
12-14-2002, 11:22 PM
*BUMP*

For those interested

The 2nd Pixies is still there to have a peek at

mauit78
03-02-2007, 10:48 AM
:bump:

1nutworld
03-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Just a footnote. If you try to access the "old' forum's these days, you get an error message. The links to any forum previous to around 2003 are broken.

Bumping this thread might be pointless.

(Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken)