PDA

View Full Version : getting my girl off

aa44rr
11-13-2001, 05:59 PM
hey everyone... i could use some help getting my girl to orgasm... she never has before and she has tried masturbating and it doest work... i tried fingering her and eating her out, but with no success... if you have some suggestions i would greatly apprciate it.. tahnks

Tiger Lily
11-13-2001, 09:26 PM
I never had an o until my husband and I used this method:ok,get iin the man on top position/missionary,have her close her legs and tilt her pelvis up(sometimes a pillow under the ass helps)now your pelvic region and hers should be able to grind together,so grind together and find a rythm and amount of pressure thats good for her.let her be in control(i grab my husbands ass while doing this to help me have control)it takes a little practice but she'll get it and be cumming in no time.omg I'm getting hot just thinking about this lol.oh ya,while grinding,your hard cock is in her and make sure she is nice and wet before you start.hope this helps.

Lovediva
11-13-2001, 09:29 PM
Psst..Lily...you can say the word orgasm here... heeheehee ;)
Don't be shy!

nutworld
11-13-2001, 09:53 PM
LOL Diva,

Be nice! sheesh.

We're finally hearing from some new (??) members and you're picking on them.

So ya think thats gonna help make 'em want to say anything???

Here Tiger Lilly..I'll say it for ya..

ORGASM

:) :D

sorry couldn't help myself.

Tiger Lily
11-13-2001, 09:58 PM
ORGASM:D

Lovediva
11-14-2001, 06:19 AM
OK I WILL BE QUIET NUT!

(But I got her to post again so there!!! :p :D :p)

nutworld
11-14-2001, 10:01 AM
I knew that it was a BAAAAAD idea to doubt you Diva.

(to me: stupid, stupid, stupid) :D

Yeah right..you quiet?? I wasn't born yesterday, dear.

BluStarLite
11-16-2001, 10:42 PM
it took me forever to have an orgasm (i said it Diva!) from sex or masturbation. i would recommend about the same as tiger lily did, but let her be on top. that way she has more control. i still cant cum from sex if im not in that position...but its a start.

aa44rr
11-17-2001, 12:13 AM
thanks a lot for the advice, but are there any other ways besides sex??? its not that im against it, but i still have to convice her a little bit more.... i was just wondering if there was a way i could give her a little taste of the big picture

Lovediva
11-18-2001, 11:19 AM
A big turn on for me...is watching a man do a strip teaze...
sitting back and watching him dance and shake his bootie in my face is irresitable!!! Really gets my juices flowing!!!

Another.. is watching a man jerk off....before you know it...I am bringing myself to orgasm!! :D :)

TDK
11-18-2001, 11:35 AM
Diva can watch me do all those things mentioned :D