PDA

View Full Version : Male Shaving

Y2Jericho
07-13-2001, 09:39 PM
Well the other day i was staring at my package and thought about shavin it bald. Then I thought: What will women think? or Guys in the Locker Room?

I am lookin for some advice.

John_L
07-13-2001, 11:01 PM
When shaving, make sure you are very careful where your sack connects to the rest of you. Same goes for the base of your cock. I normally shave my shaft and sack, but I've learned not to go farther. The reason is it iches for me. For others its fine.

I suggest you start with just the shaft and sack. After you are comfortable with that, then try farther.

jayrotic
07-18-2001, 03:35 AM
You will love the feel of truly naked cock and balls, and bedammed to others. I have beeen shaved for a number of years, and have never received any comments, and I work out at a fitness center about 3 times a week. The comments I get from my partner are all very positive.

You and your partner will both enjoy a new sensual feeling. Just be sure to use a good razor.

scotzoidman
07-18-2001, 08:51 PM
go for it dude! Just very careful, use a good shave gel & razor (remember this is your best friend you're working on, don't be cheap with him):). I have to point out also that is does make Mr. Happy look longer (and don't we guys all really like that part,) and as for comments in the locker room, they shouldn't be looking that close, should they?!:D

Mercury_Maniac
07-24-2001, 10:24 PM
i've tried the shaving to see what it was like and well i didn't like it, for me it itched severly, i know not to do it again.

Mercury_Maniac
07-25-2001, 06:52 PM
after my experience of shaving i just decided to trim it down every once in awhile

Helixhunter4
07-27-2001, 11:44 AM
shaving it is a good way to go...most ladies like it a hell of a lot

Boz
07-27-2001, 05:11 PM
hey helix,
my advise is do it. from my personal experience it gives me more pleasure then anything. super erotic.
as for people seeing, i forgot i had a dr. appointment and had just shaved. and my luck i got a female doctor. she didn't even bat an eye as she help my shaved orbs in her hand. sorry to anyone that thought that storie would be better - but i am not in a creative writing mood.

just shave it. try it you'll like it.
boz.

Boz
07-27-2001, 05:17 PM
my greeting was mixed up.
hey jericho.
see above.
sorry helix.

boz.

Akubra
07-29-2001, 07:02 AM
I've been shaving for years, and my wife loves it. It took me a while to get used to shaving my cock, there are so many different surfaces to go through.
I find that if I have a semi hard-on, it makes it easier to handle the shaft. As far as my balls go, they are tricky to say the least and require great care. Sometimes, if they are too loose, I'll splash some cold water on them to tighten up the sack. I don't shave everyday, but one thing I make sure I do the day after a shave, is scrub my cock and balls with a shower scrub. This helps prevent those nasty in-grown hairs from happening.

If anyone out there knows of a way to permenantley to remove pubic hair, please let me know :)

Akubra

sweetpea
07-29-2001, 07:53 PM
Definetly shaved but keep it shaved and it won't itch. Totally bald makes the BJ all that much better. So slick and smooth

Heathen57
07-31-2001, 10:58 AM
Hello.

Although I keep a "beard" I trim it shorter, and I do shave the rest. Done every couple of days keeps the itch down.

The wife really appreciates it for oral sex. Of course she returns the favor and her lips smooth as well.

wolfspirit
07-31-2001, 03:50 PM
I have to say I have never seen a shaved private area in person. I have seen pictures of them. To tell you the truth - I have not really been very impressed by it. Must be I need to see one in person......... :yellghst: tee hee

MsJenn
07-31-2001, 11:35 PM
How about (another?) girl's opinion....

To me, a guy that's shaved is SO much nicer to look at then a guy that's not. Seems all that hair just gets in the way when all I wanna do is lick and suck and fondle and play. *giggle*

And, if your signifigant other likes the idea of you being shaved, why not let them do it for you. Then all you can do is lay back and enjoy.

I'll admit, there's only a few things I like more than shaving a guy, and if you need a volunteer, let me know. ;)

Heathen57
08-01-2001, 05:15 AM
My shaving started as "turn about is fair play" when the wife complained of the hair tickling herupper lip when she got further downmy member. I know I enjoy the smooth feel of her outer lips and definately do not miss the roughness when eating her for long periods of time.

As to letting someone else shave me, I would have to know that person alot better ;). Nicking the skin hurts like hell, and if you are doing an activity where you get sweaty, it makes it worse. However perhaps a mutual "shave party" would be an interesting idea........

BamaKyttn
01-21-2002, 05:54 PM
I may be in the minortity but I do prefer my men hairless, or mostly so below the shoulders and aboove the thighs, I really don't know why but I love to perform fellatio but I hate "flossing" afterwards (you know what I mean!) Most of my men have been shavers, just be very careful (they say it is easier if you are hard or semi hard) and use a sharp razor, and if you nick yourself, DON"T PASS OUT ON THE RAZOR!!!!!

BIGDOGG
01-22-2002, 12:45 AM
I LIKED SHAVING BECAUSE IT GOT ME HORNY DOING IT BUT IF YOU DONT KEEP IT SHAVED CLOSE THERE IS TWO PROBLEMS
1...ITCHING
2...WHEN THE FEMALE IS RIDNG YOU AND YOUR HAIRS ARE SLIGHTLY GROWN BACK IT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HER AND MAY EVEN HURT HER.

MY CONCLUSION..DONT DO IT..JUST TRIM IT DOWN...LOOKS JUST AS GOOD

souls_cry2000
03-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Nair works real well. Try the Nair for men or the one for sensitive skin. Be carefull and follow the directions exactly. You dont want a chemical burn on your nutz.

nicocujo
03-24-2002, 08:21 PM
Been shaving for years. The only hair I have on my body is my eyebrows and my mustache. My wife loves it.

Tango Seven
03-24-2002, 08:22 PM
I prefer to trim rather than shave. It looks more natural and my wife likes the look too.

vampeyes
03-24-2002, 11:45 PM
I can honestly say I like guys both shaven and unshaven.
I like the unshaven especially during oral sex and as someone noted earlier it does give the shaft an elongated apperance. It is very erotic to shave and be shaved by ones partner it gives and added closeness to things.
I like hair as well though its just plain fun to play in! I like to run my fingers in it and tug at it with my teeth.

Eros
03-25-2002, 12:09 AM
I've been shaving for about 6 months now, and I love it. I shave every 2 to 3 days and it doesn't itch at all. I still leave a small patch above my cock, but i keep a wide path shaved at the base. As far as the patch I leave, I keep it trimmed short. Just thought I'd pitch in my 2 cents.

Eros

kiwi15
03-26-2002, 04:33 AM
I love being shaved by a partner but it's a bit uncomfortable a few days later when it gets prickly for both. But it's worth it!

Andy0619
04-02-2002, 05:56 PM
HI,I'm new here, but just thought I'd pitch in my 2 cents.
First, shaving does seem to make it look longer so you can't lose there.......
Second, I think its more sanitary, while some may argue this, it just seems to make sense, I don't know how they do it know, but some older surgeons had patients shaved from navel to knee-caps,
Third, it looks better, and its more 'inviting'I mean, for guys or girls, I'd rather storm a clean 'beach' than the black forest......:D
Someone suggested 'Nair'....it says on the label to avoid mucous membranes and genital areas, usually warning labels like that mean something, as in, 'DON'T use them there!';) BUT, you don't seem to get ingrown hairs which is a total blessing......
Try a mach3 with a shave GEL with Aloe or skin soothers.
I frequently 'prune' everything below my neck, for a few reasons. I swear I lose like, 5lbs, it seems to cut my time down in the water, I'm an amateur bodybuilder so, if I want defintion, gotta lose the fur LOL,

avi8r
04-02-2002, 08:09 PM
i shave around the base and scrotum area, and keep the rest veryl nicely trimmed.

MTBsweetie
04-04-2002, 11:44 PM
I personally love how fuzzy my boyfriend is... he frequently complains that if I get goosebumps after I've shaved my legs I'm like sleeping with a bag of broken glass, so I'm rather glad he doesn't shave so I don't have to feel the whole broken glass thing... yikes! He's very snuggly with the fuzz, and I agree with Lilith- it's pretty fun to play with :p

GermanSteve
04-05-2002, 11:04 AM
The last weekend I tried it out shaving shaft and sack. I really like the look and still more the feeling! I just have to take care not to get a hard-on when I go to the sauna for the next time...
About the itch: perhaps I will use the next time a hair removal cream. Then it won´t disturb for longer time.

tessi
04-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Hubby done this the other month shaved .... and OMG he is hooked .. I haven asked him to do this again as I havent had a chance lol

Go fo it people its nice :)

tessi

naughtyeddie
06-07-2002, 08:55 PM
i have used a "whal beard trimmer" and it comes out pretty close to a shave but without the itch or FEAR of getting cut.

i also wash afterwards with a betadine scrub (medical disinfectant for surgeons and available in drug stores) and then use a vgood shampoo to soften the hair . this is also highly sensual and guarinteed to make you cum.

i am interested in getting information on using chemical hair removers such as nair or neet.

please let me know if anyone has tried it

naughtyeddie

rajikoshy
06-11-2002, 12:02 AM
MEN SHAVING IS IT GOOD OR BAD HAS TO BE TOLD BY FEMALE MEMBERS. ANY WAY I AM MALE, I SHAVE, AND MY WIFE TELLS ME THAT NOW IT IS BETTER AS NOTHING COMES IN ITS WAY FOR A PERFECT LICK, BUT SHAVING SHOULD NOT BE IN A HURRY, BE CAREFUL NOT TO MESS WHILE SHAVING THE BAG.

Casperr
06-11-2002, 08:02 AM
Well, it's obviously a personal thing, but it's one you have to try once to have an opinion. After all, if you shave, and don't like it, wait a few weeks and it'll grow back!

I shave from neck to toe about every second day but shave my pubes every day. I find that if I don't shave every day the regrowth can get unsightly.

When you first start shaving, only do it every three or four days. If you do it every day your skin might not be used to it and you might nick yourslef or get ingrowns.
After you start getting used to it, you can increase the frequency.

And only shave in the direction of the growth the first few times for the same reason. Don't be too greedy! Once you've shaved an area, don't shave and shave and shave it trying to get the closest shave! You will only shave your skin off!

Hope this helps, I love the feeling and look of smooth skin, on men and women! I hate body hair!

CasperTG

Hollywood
11-11-2002, 10:48 AM
I was just reading this post and thought I would add my two cents in some what 5 months later. Anyway, the best way I found is to use "Majic Shave" (get it at dollar store) I have tried all kinds of hair remover and nope no work but this stuff will make you smooth as a babys butt and will keep ya that way for about 2 to 3 days and when regrowth starts, it doesn't itch (me anyway)
You can do your Cock, Gonads, and Taint all at one time. My wife uses it also for her snatch.

HINT
Blue/White can smell BAD

Gold/Black can smell OK

:cool:

dicksbro
11-11-2002, 10:56 AM
Tend to run in spurts (no pun intended). I'll shave and it keep it that way for a while; then let it grow for a while; then back to shaving. Never have seen the "Nair for Men" mentioned by someone ... may have to look and try some.

Wife seems to like it either way. (Believe shaved or close trim best for oral)

dadaist
02-08-2003, 12:25 PM
Okay, this is probably as steamy as I've got so far. I did this once a number of years ago, just out of general curiosity (I was still in high school, and not at ALL sexually active). Years later with someone I was engaged to for a while (broke it off, don't ask) both of us started doing it.
That only lasted as long as the engagement did, until the start of 1998.
In April 2001 I started it again, and still do it fairly regularly, though there's only been one partner who's 'known' about it if you know what I mean. She seems to like it.

Now with her, it's interesting. I've seen a few ladies who'll do the labia/vulva and either leave the entire top part bare, or a landing strip, or leave fuzz above the top of the labia/vulva. She's done the opposite. trimmed the labia/vulva, and shaved right down to the top of it.

But I digress ;)

denny
02-08-2003, 01:14 PM
I shave(carefully) but my wife does not like the appearance. She is used to the other look and has not adjusted. I like the feel and have no itch. I read one of the preceeding posts and I just can't imagine putting Nair on my scrotum. Just not that brave!

virgo982
02-08-2003, 04:53 PM
my man is shaved and I LOVE it. its all nice and smooth..get for bj amd hand jobs..its great all around!

Id say go for it!

pjj
03-12-2003, 03:19 PM
if this is any help it feels great. simply shower with some warm water. use some shaving lotion a like edge. take your time and shave your balls. your dick may become slightly hard thats ok your now ready to shave the shaft. my girlfriend loves the feel and the look. who cares what anybody thinks its your life. after you get done and dry off put some king of lotion on your sack it will become softer and you will like the feel better. :D go for it. good luck

Brian_Watt
03-12-2003, 05:03 PM
I shaved mine about a week ago, my girl loves it, but it itches like no other, sandpaper won't cure this itch.

mamasboy
10-24-2003, 07:53 PM
can you shave and show us "before" and "after" pictures?

apachecop
10-25-2003, 03:59 AM
NAIR!!!! just keep it off your scrotum!!!!

Lilith
10-25-2003, 06:17 AM
Early (I mean early) this morning, he groped me :slurp: and woke me up for sex, YAY!!! I luuuuuuuurvvvv early morning sex but our schedules never allow for it. Well I practically raped him I was so ready for him. So it's pitch black and he gets up to lock the bedroom door. I meet him before he gets back to bed and begin to rip his shorts off. About the time I stop teasing and actually slurp his cock, I am pleasantly surprised to find him all shaved:DHe said he was really surprised by how much more sensitive it made it. Trust me, I properly rewarded his efforts:p

Wolverine55
10-27-2003, 02:16 AM
I have been shaving for two years now. It's great. I do advice that sometimes you don't for a day or two so when you do shave you don't feel itchy down there. But I love it my girl loves it so if it works for you do it!!!!!!!!

popper70
10-27-2003, 12:16 PM
i always keep myself shaved. i think it looks much better.
just use a sharp razor for a clean and quick shave. try out how ur skin responds to it.

i think a shaved dick looks much better. so the Guys in the Locker Room who are not shaved should think about if they should shave and not u... and i think a blowjob with hairs in ur mouth is not really erotic....

oh mamasboy, look HERE (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12684&highlight=shaving) for the pix u requested...

ukjeeping
10-27-2003, 11:37 PM
I use a straight razor on my face and both heads. Nothing shaves as close. Not for everyone

nikki1979
10-28-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by ukjeeping
I use a straight razor on my face and both heads. Nothing shaves as close. Not for everyone

Yeh he does and it scares the shit outta me ! im afraid one day hell chop something off that im kinda adickted to.

~nikki~