PDA

View Full Version : sex with a paraplegic

Serendipity
07-24-2010, 03:39 AM
Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience regarding sex with someone in a wheelchair and the issues that might go along with being in a wheelchair that confuse the situation a bit?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Serendipity

Teddy Bear
07-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience regarding sex with someone in a wheelchair and the issues that might go along with being in a wheelchair that confuse the situation a bit?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Serendipity

Hi Serendipity,

Good to see you posting. I sent you a pm. :)

teddy

Cjack
10-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi, I have been in a chair full time for over 5 years and sex is like everything else, you learn to live with it. I know one thing it has made my oral skills a lot better because that is all I can do.
The main problem I found is finding understanding Playmates. Once a woman plays she will always come back for more tho. I would love to find a couple where the wife is in a chair and wants to play while the husband watches his wife be pleasured.

rodney21bark
11-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Can you please clear this out? Who is the one on the chair?
If the woman is on chair and your the one who's ok thats not such a big problem. You can always lay her down the big at your in full control.