PDA

View Full Version : Who would be your third

classydj
10-19-2001, 01:50 AM
Who would be the third in your threesome. For me I'd only have one in fantasy so I'd want it to be another girl and I'd want it to be one i knew. In real life i think I'd want it to be another girl, but I'd want it to be a stranger we'd talk to once on the phone ahead of time and fuck once to minimize jealousy or chances of jealousy. Tell me what u would want.

ClassyDJ:cool:

the queen
10-19-2001, 02:08 AM
And nobody I knew... LOL Just because of jealousy issues and the fear of it being completely awkward. A stranger that you talk to a couple of times. Make sure you guys practice safe sex!!!!

Irish
10-19-2001, 09:08 AM
I will probably;be known;as a male chovanist(sp)pig but I would
like to have sexual relations;with another female;that we both
know but I don't want anyone touching my wife but myself.
Irish

ROCKHARD
10-19-2001, 02:47 PM
With someone I knew but as dreams are...they are just dreams!!!

Lady Pleaser
10-19-2001, 03:33 PM
Then I would give the wife a go at two men.

Nubian
10-19-2001, 04:25 PM
Like most males, my fantasy revolves around having 2 women at once. The third partner has to be a stranger though as I would want complications later.

Old cowboy
10-20-2001, 09:23 AM
I would do a 3 some. In the past when I have it was always with a female and always someone I knew well. I did not experience complications, simply because we all knew what we were doing and why.
I know that there can be but I was fortunate. I have never been with another guy and a girl, in an actual 3some. I don't know how I would react to that. I love sexual relationships and I love watching and controlling. We will leave that for another discussion.
an Old Cowboy

Pussy Willow
10-20-2001, 05:31 PM
Same sex, friend !!!!!

I would prefer it to be a friend. If she's already a friend, I've
probably wondered what it was like with her in the first place.

Hubby also prefers to be with me and another woman........

(big shock, huh ?)

sweetc0rn
10-21-2001, 03:56 AM
I think I will go with Pussy willow!

I would also perfer same sex and a friend. I have always have fantasy about having sex with my BF and one of my friend. I really wonder how is it like... :D

PurpleLayc
10-24-2001, 09:55 AM
IF it were to every happen, I think I would prefer it to be a male and someone that I know. The idea of not knowing who they are brings alot of questions about what they may or may not have (std's).

andyhart
10-26-2001, 09:26 AM
I agree that there are questions about STDs, but bringing a friend in could seriously complicate the freindship if any problems like insecurity arose. I think I'd like to know something about them, who knows... the third could become a good friend.

nutworld
10-26-2001, 12:02 PM
My choice would for it to be a friend..either M or F for that matter.

But my wife is the one with the "issues" so to speak, so were this fantasy ever to become a reality (HAHA!!!!)..she's the one that would have to change her attitudes regarding the whole thing, so I would let her make the decisions about who the other participant should be.

Vickious
10-28-2001, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna say sex with another female mate of mine. Namingly the one I'm in love with, but never mind! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Screw this!! Who cares about a threesome...I just wanna have sex with her!! Pfish!!:p :D

LetsSee
11-09-2001, 10:46 AM
I wld prefer another woman, but if my partner expresses a desire for another man, Hmmmmm, I guess I would oblige. After all if I want another so can she. But either way they would have to be strangers

souls_cry2000
03-17-2002, 10:30 PM
It would have to be a lady who is a mutual friend of which my g/f chose personally.

BamaKyttn
03-17-2002, 11:37 PM
>lol< Good Answer there Souls, dear. but frankly I would rather it be a chick that all I knew was that she was clean, not sexier than me (I would hate to lose the love of my life to some damned threesome), and someone I wouldnt have to see again... just in case.

Always
Kyttn

Christine
03-18-2002, 07:00 AM
I would like my third to be another man, preferably a stranger whom I wouldn't have to interact with again; I think that would complicate things the least.
But it's just a fantasy; one of many that will most likely never become a reality.

Wicked Wanda
03-18-2002, 11:09 AM
I have been in a lot of 3sums, as some of you know, and I am bisexual, so it might surprise you that my first four 3sums were with two men. It just happned that way, and I find MFM 3sums are sexually the most intense. AND I love being the center of attention! It just happened that it was over a year after my first 3sum before the right couple came along, and seduced me.... *sigh*
Emotions seem to run highest in FFF 3sums, so I have learned to avoid them. (have been in a FFF only twice)
Yes, I have been in 3sums where one or both of my partners were relative strangers, and I am a fanatic about safe sex.

Wickedly sandwiched,

WW

sadora
03-18-2002, 11:27 AM
I also have been in threesomes... I loved all of my experiences.
To me, there was no akwardness because we all knew what it was about. My man and I are swingers, and go to clubs, so there have been semi-strangers... always safest sex possible. I feel most comfortable with people I know. My favorites are FFM. We love taking women to the highest level.

Tango Seven
03-18-2002, 05:41 PM
When my partner and I have discussed the possibility of indulging in a threesome we agreed that our 'guest' should be a mutual friend, someone we knew well. However, we differed about the gender. My wife would prefer a MMF and I, not surprisingly, prefered MFF. So there's our conundrum. Any suggestions?

Sarriah
03-18-2002, 05:46 PM
how bout you do it both ways, me and my hubby have talked about this and would like to be able to do mmf and mff :D
and I have to agree with BamaKyttn...Sar

MissX
03-18-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm with Sarriah and would go for both :D
Would like it to be with someone I knew, even slightly. With a mate, I would know that if we got in on and it didn't work we could go get a drink and have a laugh about it.

Irish
03-18-2002, 07:30 PM
I'm from the old school of not sharing.There's not enough of me to
share.If it was my wife:If she wasn't satisfied with me;it would be
time to call it quits.If someone forced themselves on her;I doubt;
that they would be around for a second threesome.I'm not saying
that there is anything wrong with feeling that way.It's just not for
me!Some people believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.I
have always believed that there is one person in the world that
is meant for you.Maybe I'm a romanticist but with all of my vices;
I'm allowed to believe in something! Irish
P.S.Different strokes for different folks!(There really is a"Great
Pumpkin!")

ASH
03-19-2002, 02:04 AM
That's cool Irish. However, that is not for me. I have been in one threesome, but the other girl was a little insecure, so I would like to try the ffm thing again, this time with a stranger. i would also love to try mfm. it's just finding those two guys willing to do it.