PDA

View Full Version : And the pestilent...

gekkogecko
02-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Which Horrible Affliction are you?

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/affliction/
A Rum and Monkey disease.

Congratulations, you're rabies!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

Thig is, I gakked this and the historical lunatic quiz from my girlfriend...and in each case, our results are the same.

Plate of shrimp.

Lilith
02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Congratulations, you're rabies!

Transmitted by rabid animals, you're most commonly found infecting creatures such as raccoons, skunks, bats and foxes. But don't worry, you affect humans too, causing either paralysis or hyperactivity in your advanced stages, and ultimately death.

Your most famous symptom is hypersalviation - that delightful foaming at the mouth that we have come to know and indeed love. However, you can also cause hallucination; think of the fun you could have at parties!

jseal
05-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Congratulations, you're rickets!

Caused by insufficient phosphorous, vitamin D and/or sunlight, you cause those unlucky enough to suffer you to have swelling in the joints, and bending of the longer bones (such as those found in the legs) in growing children.

You're not very prevalent in affluent societies any more - but don't worry, there's always the third world!

If you wish, you can proudly tell the world that you give kids bendy legs!

PantyFanatic
05-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Congratulations, you're ebola!

You start, innocently enough, with a headache; a fever; chills. Nothing special. Might as well be the flu. But that is only the beginning.

You move on through the unpleasant symptoms list, inducing vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You start to shut down the kidney and liver, and start to cause bleeding both internally and externally, with little or no clotting. Finally, the patient crashes and bleeds out, in a veritable explosion of blood. Anyone who has contact with that blood, or any of the patient's body fluids while s/he is infected, is also liable to get you. Now that's what I'm talking about!

scotzoidman
05-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm rabies as well.

But I'm also concerned about the mental health of people who come up with these surveys.

AngelicVampires
05-20-2008, 08:51 PM
How appropriate...I am rabies, lol.

GreenChef
05-20-2008, 09:02 PM
What a Rabies laden bunch we are...
I too !

Fangtasia
06-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Congratulations, you're the bubonic plague!

You're infamous. You're usually deadly when left untreated. You're spread by a flea.

That's how cool you are.