PDA

View Full Version : kim

ROCKHARD
10-02-2001, 07:29 PM
Kim when did Pixies form, how, and who was the first member. And are they still active members?

dobbydog
10-03-2001, 02:20 PM
Hi,

Pixies Place is firstly an erotic story site. I first made it about three years ago under the name "free erotic stories" surpisingly enough.

Then I bought the domain pixies-place.co.uk and it became pixies free erotic stories. That was about 2 and a half years ago.

The co.uk domain got lost and the .com took over about 2 years ago. I gave the site a discussion board quite late on, about a year ago (i think!) - you can still visit that board here:

http://www.pixies-place.com/discus

then I changed over to this board about 5 months ago and now it has nearly 2000 members and over 150 posts a day.

The first member was of course me!

This board now has its own address at:

http://www.pixiesforums.com

The site continues to grow and I have shown that a bit of hard work and a decent site can be created with no past experience!

Kim

dabird
10-03-2001, 03:26 PM
And Might I say "GOD LOVE YOU FOR IT" am really enjoying this site. It is solid

Nubian
10-03-2001, 05:50 PM
I remember the .co.uk moniker back when I first started lurking here. I also remember the change over to the .com. It happened suddenly and I thought I had lost pixies forever. (During the change, I seem to recall that the .co.uk led to a site that was promoting an upcoming movie?). Anyway I'm glad I found pixies again and finally decided to join. Thanks for all the hard work over the years Kim.

Bilbo
10-03-2001, 06:00 PM
and is the only site I've found where there is an family feel to it....only encouragement can be found here...and members are definetly friends

Thanks go to you Kim for the work and dedication you put into this site

It's is very much appreciated...

Bilbo

Nubian
10-03-2001, 09:30 PM
The atmosphere of friendship and family is the reason why I joined. It's good to come home to after a long, hard day at work.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bilbo
[B]and is the only site I've found where there is an family feel to it....only encouragement can be found here...and members are definetly friends

...rest edited.

Oldfart
10-04-2001, 06:31 PM
Kim

This is the only site I feel comfortable in.

Everything is either a big sales pitch or a group

so far up themselves it's painful.

Congrats on giving a very interesting group of people

a chance to relate.

Prophet Reality
10-04-2001, 06:52 PM
A big huzzah needs to go out for Kim. This is the best site out here and so much fun to look through. Definitely a family here.

rabbit
10-06-2001, 10:23 PM
I build software applications for a living and I can tell you that projects like pixies are mostly persistence. thank you for working so hard to make this a nice place for all of us!

Lushboy29
11-06-2001, 08:57 PM
ALL PRAISE KIM for her Hard Work and lovely stories and desicion making. And most importantly ALL PRAISE THE MEMBERS that make this a family kind of feeling please.

Steph
04-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Bump :D

I was going to ask a question like this tonight and while looking through old threads, I saw this one.

Does this site make money for someone? I don't want to sound crass and if it's none of my business, I'll understand. It's just that there are no pop-up ads, no fees, just fun and family and I wondered if people's hard work maintaining the site is rewarded.

horseman12
04-20-2003, 05:32 PM
I make it a point to never question a good thing! :)

Vigil
04-20-2003, 05:56 PM
12 - you'll perhaps already know the British saying - never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Whoever you are - thank you for the communion.