PDA

View Full Version : Howdy there peoples

Incubus255
10-10-2005, 07:08 AM
well howdy there peoples, once again lookin to meet peoples as it's been the mandatory six months since I've been single again so now that i'm refreshed again time to start up on the ol dateing and friends scene again, so anyone interested in chatting sometimes drop me a line lol

oh yeha lol lets get some standard info for people who don't know me

22/Canadian, Nova Scotian, a bit of a goofball and a gamer thats for sure lol

I work the backshift so it makes finding people to talk to a little hard.... ya know something I'm more of a homeperson than into going out clubhopping and that, tends to be hard to run into the kinda girls I'm usually interested in ya know what I mean lol

well for now I"m off to bed as I'm half asleep and rambling lol mayhaps I shall post some more tommorow when I get home from work

Teddy Bear
10-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Unless I'm mistaken it's Sammy?!?!

WELCOME BACK!

You have been missed! Looking forward to talking to you again.

If your not Sammy, sorry but welcome back anyway. *hugs*

Steph
10-12-2005, 12:57 PM
It is Sammy! Post, post, post! I've missed your wackiness!

Oh man, I can't believe I admitted I missed you in a roundabout way. :nuts:

Fangtasia
10-12-2005, 01:38 PM
G'day and Welcome back

sodaklostsoul
10-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I've heard about Sammy!!! LOL.....*wink wink*

Incubus255
10-13-2005, 03:48 PM
gee lol why thanks everyone, yeah things have all been really hectic , even now i'm kept busy working my ass off with the new round of promotions coming up gotta impress everyone ya know , that and I think I'm coming down with that dang cold thats going around,

^_^ I'll be sure to post more often now that I ahve a bit of extra time though good to see I wasnt' totally forgotten

Lost
10-22-2005, 03:23 AM
welcome back!!

bare4you
10-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Welcome back!