PDA

View Full Version : ~@@~ I See Naked People ~@@~

Lilith
11-10-2004, 06:58 AM
This sort of thing just happens to me. I am a magnet for the weird and bizarre....

So on the second night I was in Savannah, which I must digress and say is just about the most beautiful old city I have ever visited, my girlfriend and I decided to be adventurous and walk, yes in the dark and yes 2 tourists/women alone, through the downtown parks to get to the riverfront to go soak up so local flavor and EAT!!!!! Well we head off walking through the park. We pass the large crowd gathered for the walking ghost tour and head towards the river. As we continue on we hear a commotion and spot this homeless man crossing the path ahead of us as I turn to the direction of a voice hollering I see a homeless woman/skank prostitute??? sitting on a bench, yelling at that man and appearing to pull on a pair of sweat pants.

Welllllllllll I look back at the guy walking away, trying to make sense of the scene when I clearly hear someone call me, "BITCH!!!!!" so I turn to see who knows my name this far away from home only to see Ms. homeless hooker taking her pants back off, spreading her legs wide and pointing at her naked, exposed girl stuff :o I have no idea what she was telling me about it but I seemed to stop strolling and starting hustling to get out of the park.

Here's the thing, my friend, missed the whole thing. She got nervous and tuned them all out, so she did not believe me. Well she did, but she missed the lady's show. Sooooo on our walk, and a much faster paced walk I must admit, back to the hotel, as we passed by where the couple had been they were gone. But on the ground was her sweat pants....

so typical of a walk through a park with me.

imaginewithme
11-10-2004, 07:56 AM
:yikes: that sounds like my luck!

WildIrish
11-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Maybe they were ghosts!

"and all they found was a dirty pair of sweatpants....." eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek:

cowgirltease
11-10-2004, 09:15 AM
You know what she wanted........... :D Think about it.... She wanted you to finish her off. The old man didn't and it pissed her off.

nikki1979
11-10-2004, 09:59 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~nikki

dreamgurl
11-10-2004, 10:19 AM
:grin: you always get to have all the fun.

wyndhy
11-10-2004, 11:49 AM
lol. where's the digital when you need it?

osuche
11-10-2004, 01:37 PM
And they say people in the South are conservative! :yikes:

Coaster
11-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Funny.......... i've been there several times and its never happened to me....... but Lil is cuter!

Lilith
11-10-2004, 04:46 PM
It was just bizarre and so of course I immediately felt the need to share it with you guys :D

sodaklostsoul
11-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Just goes to show you never know where or when you'll get an eyefull.

Aqua
11-10-2004, 05:02 PM
And you did go back for the sweatpants right? As a souvenir? :p